Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

11 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I'm on Doomworld right now.

No you're not, the evidence told me you were 11 hours ago.

11 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Have I mentioned that I hate sleeping? SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

Funny you say that, it just so happens to be 1AM here at the time of writing this :v .

More than that, though I'm not exactly tired, if I start watching a longer video/stream/whatever I'll probably fall asleep in 5-10min. lmao.

Since I am in China and usually have to work from Monday to Sunday I also came to dislike sleep. It feels like a waste of my valuable free time. So I get up very early, to be able to map a bit, before work. xD

1 hour ago, KVELLER said:

Have I mentioned that I hate sleeping? SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

yep i write a history, i sleep at the 1:00 am all days

1 hour ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

I both do and don't like sleeping.

Fite me.

How come?

6 hours ago, Megalyth said:

I can't stand dogs.

Hm, kinda second this, kinda.

I mean, I do like dogs but only those of a larger size, small dogs are nothing but a joke in my eyes.

I am an incredibly light sleeper and I really hate myself for it. So far this is the second day in a row that I was woken up by the pitter-patter sound of rain hitting my window.

I wish falling asleep and staying asleep was much easier for me :c

My laptop that I'm typing this on is >kind of< infested with lots of these tiny mite things, if the screen is left black for a while and you turn it on the next day there is sometimes one of the mites crawling around on it. Lately the speaker on the laptop has sometimes made a loud popping sound when it is active (If left on mute this doesn't happen but when the speakers are on even when there isn't a sound playing they will pop) Hopefully it has nothing to do with the mites but... ehh...

Every one of them is called Steve.

For whatever reason, a low poly-enemy getting gibbed in an old FPS game holds a special place in my heart. Especially if it's something like Quake or Half-Life.

24 minutes ago, GamingMarine said:

For whatever reason, a low poly-enemy getting gibbed in an old FPS game holds a special place in my heart. Especially if it's something like Quake or Half-Life.

Anytime I smell nail polish or remover, I have to move away from it. It's not an outright phobia like spiders, but I feel unpleasant in its presence. I believe this dislike originated from a scene in a movie I saw in grade school (maybe kindergarten).

The scene has two of the main characters playing a prank on a third character that had fallen asleep. They put makeup and eyeshadow on his face while trying not to burst out in laughter. They even paint all 20 nails before they tuck in for the night. The next day, all three head out to the beach. The prankee notices that people are laughing and pointing at him. At some point he notices his reflection and sees the makeup. He looks down to see his mani-pedi and jams his fingers and toes into the sand, hunched over while the pranksters guffaw at his expense.

I eventually found the film on IMDB (The Occupant 1984). The premise was really unsettling to my 7-year-old self. I sure as hell wouldn't watch it today just for that scene.

22 hours ago, Grazza said:

unsalted.

I wonder how can some people eat them unsalted. They always make me vomit eventually.

17 hours ago, Xyzzy01 said:

the sound of rain hitting my window.

I love the smell and sound of rain in the morning :3 .

2 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I think my favorite weather is a gentle but steady yuki.

FTFY

Heh, I used to play a lot of HL2 Deathmatch and especially CS in the past.

CS is how I found out that competitive games are not for me, played it to death and never got any better. You just can't play a game for a decade and still suck lol. It's also the game (or rather CS:GO) that made me not want to have anything to do with any kind of MP anymore.

31 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Heh, I used to play a lot of HL2 Deathmatch and especially CS in the past.

CS is how I found out that competitive games are not for me, played it to death and never got any better. You just can't play a game for a decade and still suck lol. It's also the game (or rather CS:GO) that made me not want to have anything to do with any kind of MP anymore.

Yeah, same. I've found CS to be too frustrating for me, even though I've played it since I knew about myself.

I had a very strange dream some days ago, doom with girls, not the demons, but i rescued women from the demons..........

when I woke up and realized what I dreamed, I just said : wtf?

Anyone else has had smell dreams ?I had this dream where I saw some guy either jump infront of a train or got his leg pulped. As his appendage was smashed I was hit by a very strong smell of shit. It is weird because otherwise I have amnosia in my dreams.

All the people talking about dreams make me wish I had a single normal dream in my whole life...

As a kid I was plagued by nightmares, and they always had the same ending: Me dying. I am not kidding and for years these were the only kind of "dreams" I've had. When I reached the age of 11 or so they suddenly stopped, but I also haven't dreamed since.

2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

All the people talking about dreams make me wish I had a single normal dream in my whole life...

As a kid I was plagued by nightmares, and they always had the same ending: Me dying. I am not kidding and for years these were the only kind of "dreams" I've had. When I reached the age of 11 or so they suddenly stopped, but I also haven't dreamed since.

The Icon Of Sin Give Me Nightmares for 2 years 

2 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

Anyone else has had smell dreams ?I had this dream where I saw some guy either jump infront of a train or got his leg pulped. As his appendage was smashed I was hit by a very strong smell of shit. It is weird because otherwise I have amnosia in my dreams.

nope, i dont have that dreams