Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

4 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

i buy a lot of fighting games even though i'm shit at them

If you enjoy playing them, then you're good to go. I personally love the MechWarrior series even though I tend to get my ass kicked on medium difficulty.

8 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

i buy a lot of fighting games even though i'm shit at them

No problemo, I also like fighting games, especially the MK series but I'm terrible at them :v .

But then, I'm terrible at most games, particularly skill based ones.

Rough time admitting this.

While most of the time I can come off as quite an alright person, I shouldn't deny that every now and then I have some really nasty weirdo tendencies. One of them is... well... falling (luckily only temporarily) infatuated with pretty anime girl avatars, and sometimes the people behind them, may it even be some 35-40ish male with a remarkable beard and/or thick-framed rectangular glasses. Yup, this is something I have to put under tremendously strong control - and thankfully, I find pixel girls gradually less and less attractive by each passing day.

Cite - for the special 8th anniversary occasion, I've voluntarily decided to become a heavy narcissist I guess?

On 8/5/2018 at 7:26 PM, Cell said:

One of them is... well... falling (luckily only temporarily) infatuated with pretty anime girl avatars, and sometimes the people behind them

Hey sweetie

Alright, so today marks my official (and likely permanent) retirement from headphones.

I just came back from the doctor and, while there's no reason to get alarmed at this point, my time using headphones is now definitely over. After using headphones exclusively for weeks I eventually found myself with some kind of trauma at some point during the past week. The problem made itself known to me immediately after playing a CD in the player, everytime the drums were hit it was like someone bashed my ears. After that I started having headaches and so on.

It's better now, I no longer have headaches at least, but it's not over yet. It's probably going to be a slow recovery but when you're not careful that's what happens (though tbh I would've never expected to have such problems. I've known for years that I'm sensible to... pretty much everything unfortunately... yet this is new to me).

6 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Alright, so today marks my official (and likely permanent) retirement from headphones.

It's ok man. Headphones suck anyway. The feeling of having something on your head/in your ears is very uncomfortable, and you can't even vibe to the music because of the cable. They also break all the time. They might have those rubber tips things that constantly fall off. They get tangled and twisted in your pocket. If you have wireless ones, you have to charge them all the time.

All of that for what? "Superior sound quality"? Pff. As if it were noticeable. "Privacy"? Oh come on.

Welcome to the Speakers master race, my dude. Blast that heavy metal crap that you like, max the volume, make the neighbours hate you. Like the badass that you are. Like the badass that you have become.

1 hour ago, bzzrak said:

It's ok man. Headphones suck anyway. The feeling of having something on your head/in your ears is very uncomfortable, and you can't even vibe to the music because of the cable. They also break all the time. They might have those rubber tips things that constantly fall off. They get tangled and twisted in your pocket. If you have wireless ones, you have to charge them all the time.

All of that for what? "Superior sound quality"? Pff. As if it were noticeable. "Privacy"? Oh come on.

Welcome to the Speakers master race, my dude. Blast that heavy metal crap that you like, max the volume, make the neighbours hate you. Like the badass that you are. Like the badass that you have become.

"Deep in the night, with your sacrifice."

I dunno, I liked listening to music in my headphones but hey, I have a CD player & actively buying albums anyway. Plus that sound quality is higher than what you can pull off with onboard audio.

I can definitely live without them, only that now I'll have to find a separate mic, otherwise my streams will be permanently without any commentary :v .

On 8/5/2018 at 11:26 PM, Cell said:

Rough time admitting this.

While most of the time I can come off as quite an alright person, I shouldn't deny that every now and then I have some really nasty weirdo tendencies. One of them is... well... falling (luckily only temporarily) infatuated with pretty anime girl avatars, and sometimes the people behind them, may it even be some 35-40ish male with a remarkable beard and/or thick-framed rectangular glasses. Yup, this is something I have to put under tremendously strong control - and thankfully, I find pixel girls gradually less and less attractive by each passing day.

Cite - for the special 8th anniversary occasion, I've voluntarily decided to become a heavy narcissist I guess?

my avatar is from an anime style game, does that count?  😻 😉 😉

CRIl3cz.jpg

Ehh... you should all feel safe, if you ask me. It's not like that within hours I'll be ringing your doorbell like mad, holding a bouquet of flowers, asking for a date. :D

It's just some temporary mindscrew I am doing my best to cure.

I HATE DIAGONALS. FUCK TRIGONOMETRY.

I'm sorry. It's just that I'm currently fighting against them so that they actually have the lenght I want them to.

I don't enjoy fighting. I prefer gardening. The other Demons laugh at me, then they get killed by DoomGuy, then I run away.

I own old smena 6 camera, which I inherited from my grandparents. Seems it was made somewhere between 1960 and 1969. I wish I could know if this old device still works, because lens are a bit unstable and plastic cover is kind of fragile. I'm not even sure if someone in my country could help me to check out and fix all issues with that device. 

It looks like this, photo from wikia page:

Smena 6

The necklace for which my online persona is named and for which my avatar is an edited image of broke last week. I've been wearing this cheap plastic dollar store necklace since I was in Grade 3 and without it I feel like I've lost something, as if a vital piece of myself has disappeared and needs to be reclaimed.

I could get another, "better" necklace, but it just wouldn't be the same...

8 hours ago, Solmyr said:

I can't stand Dragon Ball Super.

i hate dragon ball, this 3 things is the reason

1:exaggeration of power (goku plis)

2:the lore is very confusing, i cant understand much things

3:goku almost always wins for her new transformation 

I could never get into Dragon Ball either, but that might be due to the fact that I wanted to start with the original series, as it's logical to do.

What's wrong with that, you might ask? Well, at least according to a friend of mine who loves DB the original is a bad place to start because it drags on, is slow paced, and very boring, which I have to agree as these are the exact same reasons I could not get into it. I think I haven't seen more than 2 episodes when it was on TV and even in their case I had to force myself to watch them from start to finish, they were that boring...

He instead recommended me DB Kai, supposedly that's a much, much better series.

6 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

i hate dragon ball, this 3 things is the reason

1:exaggeration of power (goku plis)

2:the lore is very confusing, i cant understand much things

3:goku almost always wins for her new transformation 

Those 3 points apply mostly to Dragon Ball Z and Super, the original Dragon Ball from 1986 altough kind of boring, didn't  have those issues. 

Goku had to work hard to surpass his own strength and to beat the more powerful serious villains, some times he got his ass kicked, he lost fights and was nearly killed by powerful oponents in the past. The only transformation available to him was turning into a gigantic mindless monster when he looked at the full moon wich was too dangerous to rely on that, instead he had to rely on intense training.

About the lore, it's confusing at first because Akira Toriyama made things up as he went through, he didn't had any plan or basic structure to work with the story. Back in high school, a friend of mine had a similar opinion on the franchice, but he never watched it since the beginning, he did and he ended up liking it.

OT: I preffer winter over summer, i take bone chilling cold over brain melting heat any day.

1 hour ago, Solmyr said:

OT: I preffer winter over summer, i take bone chilling cold over brain melting heat any day.

Yeeeeeeeeee, that's my man, just like me.

I also prefer the night over the day. Darkness forever.

56 minutes ago, cambreaKer said:

I like Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes

Same. Criminally underrated game that never got the attention it deserved. I guess people like cheaters, crappy balance, and loot boxes more...

Playing Counter-Strike, to me just isn't very fun when it's with bots. I've never played Condition Zero, but I watched War Owl play it for a bit, and it seemed like a buggy, rushed pile. Last I checked, CSGO's balance seemed perfectly fine.

Edited by Ajora

41 minutes ago, Ajora said:

Playing Counter-Strike, to me just isn't very fun when it's with bots. I've never played Condition Zero, but I watched War Owl play it for a bit, and it seemed like a buggy, rushed pile. Last I checked, CSGO's balance seemed perfectly fine.

Buggy? Well that's new, it was pretty bug free when I last played it.

And last time I checked they were rebalancing CS:GO, but did a rather poor job at it, from my POV anyway.

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes is the single-player thing right? It wasn't even initially finished, it was supposed to be scrapped from what I remember. Valve just cobbled together what was finished and called it a day.

I recall it being pretty unremarkable. Just a bunch of random missions strung together with scripts and bad AI. Also last time I played it (which would have been 2012 or 2013 I think?), it also refused to save any progress I made. I think they fixed that though (unintentionally) when they moved the games to SteamPipe. Which also broke other things in all GoldSrc games.

If we're talking about regular ass Condition Zero though, I don't recall it being buggy but I don't recall it being anything that special either. Bots in all CS games have always sucked though. You either get lame reaction times and general stupidity or bullshit aimbot cheating.

6 hours ago, Solmyr said:

I preffer winter over summer, i take bone chilling cold over brain melting heat any day.

This summer has been brutal. I'm so over it, like I can't even, for real for real bae.

1 hour ago, Megalyth said:

This summer has been brutal. I'm so over it, like I can't even, for real for real bae.

In times like these, one can sure be grateful that ACs are a thing, unfortunately that's not enough, on the bright side you are over halfway done with summer.

3 hours ago, Megalyth said:

Autumn is my favorite...the rest sucks