Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

So I looked at all the games for Switch out now. Lots of indies, some really good ones like Dead Cells and Butcher. I saw some decent AAA titles like DOOM, Skyrim, Bayonetta, Diablo 3, Monster Hunter, and Dark Souls (Is it a good port?). I also saw a fuckload of Neo Geo games which got my heart going, but I also wonder if they're good ports. The recent PC ports have been lackluster. I saw those Mega Man and Street Fighter compilation packs are on it too, which also had recent lackluster ports to Steam.

I also saw the obvious Nintendo hits that I'd probably get like Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild.

I think the few things that would totally push me over the edge to get one right now would be things like Witcher 3, more Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania, just a few more heavy hitters. I think I may wait until holiday season comes around. I've also been looking at the 3DS, which also seems to have quite a few great games.

I haven't owned or bought a console since the PS2 and Gamecube. I will say that, personally, Nintendo is the most appealing these days since they still seem to just make tech for games first and foremost. I looked at the FAQ for the Switch and one of the questions was can you go on the internet, and it was actually refreshing to see a no. It's for games. It's also nice you can use the Switch on a TV, though I don't even own a TV so...

12 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Me too.

I've started saving money so if things go according to my plan by the time the next summer is here I'll probably have enough to buy a Playstation.

If not, well, they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

I have the moneym but i cant use that :"v

30 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

I have the moneym but i cant use that :"v

What do you mean?

I originally thought Doom was a Wolfenstein sequel

In a way I was right after WolfRPG

Also I've broken Strife seven times, twice by shooting Macil on accident

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

What do you mean?

saving for the future, because if I use it now, my familiars will surely scold me as you can not imagine :"v

28 minutes ago, Xyzzy01 said:

I don't actually have a blue corvette...

Do you have a red one?

(xd)

I prefer the oldschool games before the modern games, doing me different of the other people of my age

I have almost grown out of caring about most games and game related things. Almost to the point of disdain of most games.

I've realised how much I love when people talk to me about something they're passionate about. It doesn't matter if I do care about the subject or not, it just makes me happy about them.

7 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

I'm the only idiot in my classroom who appreciates traditional music

You mean traditional music from your country? And how does that make you an idiot, exactly?

2 hours ago, KVELLER said:

I've realised how much I love when people talk to me about something they're passionate about.

Same, as long as they know what they're talking about and aren't full of shit. If those requirements are met, then listening to them is likely going to be highly captivating.

7 hours ago, KVELLER said:

I've realised how much I love when people talk to me about something they're passionate about. It doesn't matter if I do care about the subject or not, it just makes me happy about them.

You mean traditional music from your country? And how does that make you an idiot, exactly?

the traditional music of my country, and sadly according to the society of my country they call me strange for that reason :"V

24 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

the traditional music of my country, and sadly according to the society of my country they call me strange for that reason :"V

Honestly I'm not a fan of our traditional music either, for a few main reasons: Lyrics are usually very basic and offer nothing deep in addition to simply not liking their theme, and it somehow manages to give me the impression it has no rhythm, which makes listening to it stressful/annoying after a while. Being primarily a metalhead also makes some people think that that's also the only music I like when it's obviously not the case.

There are a few Romanian artists I like (not necessarily composing that kind of music) such as Valeriu Sterian, but that's pretty much all interest I have in our music at this point... Though I should probably try digging deeper, I did have a few pleasant surprises in my search.

I weigh 168 pounds and I'm trying to drop down to 155.

I had banana chocolate custard pancakes for lunch. They were amazing, and I still have leftovers. 

2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

I've spent a few days in Hungary this week.

52 minutes ago, Megalyth said:

I've spent a few days hungry this week. 

Note the difference XD

47 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

Note the difference XD

Ramen noodles are not a source of protein.

54 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

Note the difference XD

Have you heard about that guy called "Archie Duke" ? He shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

45 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

Have you heard about that guy called "Archie Duke" ? He shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

lol ajajajajjajaja

9 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

lol ajajajajjajaja

This is the kind of post the like button is designed to replace. ;)

18 hours ago, Agent6 said:

I've spent a few days in Hungary this week.

17 hours ago, Megalyth said:

I've spent a few days hungry this week. 

As a Hungarian myself, I can tell you that these two sentences are - by large - synonims.

Sometimes I like to pretend that I am a Cyberdemon by slipping a cardboard box over a hand and doing my best at making mechanical stomping sounds and periodically pausing to go pew pew pew at my cat who is the Doomguy.