Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

^ Your cat will make good use of the Invul I've just reacted.

Raisins are great, but I hate them in butter tarts. I also find that Raisin Bran has way more raisins than it should have. About 30% fewer raisins would be ideal. 

1 minute ago, Ajora said:

Raisins are great, but I hate them in butter tarts. I also find that Raisin Bran has way more raisins than it should have. About 30% fewer raisins would be ideal. 

You want less raisins? That’s two scoops of crazy.

I prefer raisins over no raisins, especially if in cottage cheese filling for pancakes. (Oh, I mean, European pancakes, the so-called "crêpes").

What I absolutely detest is, however, butter. That, and margarine. Basically any non-sweet bread topping grease/cream type that comes to mind. Particularly the reason I am screwed all over when it comes to social catering, because there is some convention going on that all sandwiches should be buttered (else people would choke on them). God I hate that. But it's not the fault of the rest of the world that I am such a picky bastard, so I shouldn't be mad at the local KhellFood for not distributing, out of all types, their Barbecue sandwich, the only one not having butter in it.

Gee, I am not angry, only mildly infuriated.

29 minutes ago, Cell said:

What I absolutely detest is, however, butter. That, and margarine.

Yeah, I don't like margarine either, but butter is so, so much better for me, especially when combined with toasted bread :3 .

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

[...] but butter is so, so much better for me, especially when combined with toasted bread :3 .

That's one of the best food combinations in existance IMO. So good!

By what i've seen, margarine is for people who find butter too fat. It's also less expensive I guess, but butter is way better whatsoever.

I don't get the hatred surrounding the remastered version of Megadeth's "Rust in Peace" album. If anything, I think the remaster is better, since the volume of the drums and vocals are synced with the rest of the songs (Yes, I am aware that they were re-recorded for the remaster).

My desk is so unique that it's hard to describe :u

you would need to see a picture to understand it

Guest Unregistered account

Adventure Time fucking ended and I'm rly sad about it

1 hour ago, Gaia74 said:

My desk is so unique that it's hard to describe :u

you would need to see a picture to understand it

So are you going to keep us waiting forever? Pics or it didn't happen.

here is ... it's unique because of the mess I have! :"v

(like for the cacodemon teddy that my mom made me xD)

IMG_20180904_195051.jpg

I drink my coffee from a straw and nothing else. I pour a little in it, and try to balance it so it doesn't fall out of the straw. Then i repeat.

Tomorrow is the first day of my second year of university. I've already moved into my new room.

The f@*%ing fridge doesn't work, something I failed to notice until after I'd already had a jug of milk sit in it overnight. I filed a maintenance request this morning and no one came to fix it.

I'll need to go yell at someone in housing before my first class starts if no one comes first thing in the morning...

22 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Tomorrow is the first day of my second year of university. I've already moved into my new room.

The f@*%ing fridge doesn't work, something I failed to notice until after I'd already had a jug of milk sit in it overnight. I filed a maintenance request this morning and no one came to fix it.

I'll need to go yell at someone in housing before my first class starts if no one comes first thing in the morning...

I'm really curious about what it's like to be in a university and live in it because in my country that does not happen here

I love heavy metal but of all the genres I love the synthetic metal, heavy metal (Inferno style of doom), Death Metal, and My Favorite, Symphonic Metal

44 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

I love heavy metal but of all the genres I love the synthetic metal, heavy metal (Inferno style of doom), Death Metal, and My Favorite, Symphonic Metal

Never heard of synthetic metal as a sub-genre of metal before, what is this?

Haven't heard of it, either. 

The other night I dreamed that I defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a game of tennis at the US Open. 

So it would seem that after the last years of constant stress or problems my hair has officially started falling, noticed a small hole today.

Well, unfortunately that's how things will stay for quite a while, there won't be any changes for the better coming in the near future. I've never been more stressed than I've been in the last 5 years since the baccalaureat exam and now this piece of shit called college. Why piece of shit you might ask? Well because it's full of crappy subjects nobody would care about and that help me with nothing, in addition to trash or outright retarded teachers. 4 more years to survive, maybe things will be better after this stage is over, just maybe. I'm not even able of having a somewhat stable schedule these days...

3 hours ago, Agent6 said:

So it would seem that after the last years of constant stress or problems my hair has officially started falling, noticed a small hole today.

Well, unfortunately that's how things will stay for quite a while, there won't be any changes for the better coming in the near future. I've never been more stressed than I've been in the last 5 years since the baccalaureat exam and now this piece of shit called college. Why piece of shit you might ask? Well because it's full of crappy subjects nobody would care about and that help me with nothing, in addition to trash or outright retarded teachers. 4 more years to survive, maybe things will be better after this stage is over, just maybe. I'm not even able of having a somewhat stable schedule these days...

Ah, i'm actually tired of my hairs to be quite honest, but I don't want to cut them because ... I dunno, I don't wanna loose my look lol, which I know is a bad reason, for me at this age.

At least you have the will and ability to pursue that far into school, the opposite of me, I am barely able to finish my 2 years professional formation to get a proper job. I got too much years of free time with the possibility of doing nothing on daily life before, so I have quite a lot of difficulty to adapt to such thing as doing something, I know it's dumb, but yeah.

27 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

At least you have the will and ability to pursue that far into school, the opposite of me, I am barely able to finish my 2 years professional formation to get a proper job. I got too much years of free time with the possibility of doing nothing on daily life before, so I have quite a lot of difficulty to adapt to such thing as doing something, I know it's dumb, but yeah.

Yeah, but it certainly is a struggle really, emotionally in particular. I've thought about quitting on so many occasions... but I'm halfway through it would be pathetic to give up now so I guess I'll keep pushing forward, without the boat sinking on the way hopefully.

I do wish I could enjoy more of my free time. Right now it's not a problem since I'm still on vacation but the third years begins in October and after that I'll be much more busy. It would probably not be a problem if I actually liked what I'm learning, but I chose Engineering because there were no other good options not because it's what I wanted. I would've chosen philosophy but with that you end up nowhere nowadays so that's a huge no, the second option was programming but I would've never survived the math courses with my 7th grade math...

Funny, there used to be a time when I was actually good at math, but as things got more and more complicated I understood less and with time it only became obvious I was better focusing my time and energy on something else like languages, philosophy, history, and so on, yet I had to choose something that implied its use for my future.

18 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Never heard of synthetic metal as a sub-genre of metal before, what is this?

Double post why yes :v

synthetic metal is better know like electronic metal

something cybernetic songs here one of my favorites

Apparently tomorrow morning I'll be going to the hospital for blood tests.

You can just tell how much I'm looking forward to this, especially after I almost fainted the last time.

1 hour ago, bzzrak said:

I'm so sorry for saying the following but a McDonald's wikia is the most cancerous shit I've ever seen on the Internet 

And I've seen stuff

The McDonald's wikia isn't The Daily Stormer, Breitbart, 4chan, or The Daily Caller.