Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I like oranges. And apples. And grapes. And kiwis. And plums. I like a lot of different fruits, though I'll admit that I don't eat them very often even when they're readily available to me...

Unless they're mini oranges. Those are irresistible!

11 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

i need one please

I do have a spare one for sale, it so happens.

1787140155_megobatmanshitty.JPG.fb2f14bfc8217d106c88d68c5bae3a4c.JPG

The rest of the collection can be ogled here if anyone wants to see what $1000 of vintage toys looks like.

Which reminds me, my next random fact: I enjoy playing with girls' toys, apparently.

Edited by Impie

Just occured to me that I'll probably always live in a lie. Oh well...

Today I crossed the North American continental divide nine times.

How? By driving NM-603. However, I do not recommend this route to anyone. Oddly enough, like the guy in this video, I missed the road first time around, and turned around at exactly the same suboptimal spot.

According to my iOS screen time (that's the little tool, that counts how many minutes you spend in each app / on your phone in general) I consume roughly 24 hours (!) of YouTube videos per week. My personal estimate is, that 80 % of that are Doom related videos. :/

I prefer multiplayer games with offline bots rather then with real people. Also, killing bots and hearing them scream makes me sad.

9 hours ago, Guydoom said:

I prefer multiplayer games with offline bots rather then with real people. Also, killing bots and hearing them scream makes me sad.

Same, minus the last part. Tired to death of other people's bs.

Honestly, I've never thought that I'll miss proper routine. Now, I have problems with sleep and keeping up with daytime, which isn't much left because of time and season change. 

I genuinely get uptight anytime I charge up one of my phones to 100% and when I go to use it like 5 or 10 minutes later and the battery says 99%. 

8 hours ago, Maser said:

I genuinely get uptight anytime I charge up one of my phones to 100% and when I go to use it like 5 or 10 minutes later and the battery says 99%. 

Is that bad?

Use your phone accordingly lol

4 hours ago, Phobus said:

As of a week or two ago, I'm AWS Certified as a Cloud Practitioner.

Does that include rain dances?

I have an abandoned YouTube channel that I'm not particularly proud of. Half of it are Quake 2 bot matches running at 20 fps.

16 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

Does that include rain dances?

It's only the Foundational qualification. I think rain dancing is in the next one. 

On 10/7/2018 at 1:12 AM, Grazza said:

Today I crossed the North American continental divide nine times.

How? By driving NM-603. However, I do not recommend this route to anyone. Oddly enough, like the guy in this video, I missed the road first time around, and turned around at exactly the same suboptimal spot.

Google maps says it takes 62 minutes to drive that roughly 23 mile patch of road. Is that correct? I guess it's treacherous? I honestly wouldn't know.

Perhaps it's a 25 limit (I don't recall seeing signs) or maybe they use that as a rule of thumb for unpaved roads. Depends on the vehicle and conditions. In a Land Rover Discovery, you could do it pretty fast. :) The road was dry and in a more regular AWD without high clearance, I took about half an hour. After heavy rain, it would be awful. Even as it was, it was not a useful short-cut timewise, and very bumpy in places. I've driven far worse roads, but generally they were shown as very minor roads on maps.

Edited by Grazza

-I have screwed up sleep schedule ever since I was at high school (around 1-2 years ago, to be exact).

-I am starting to love iDOLM@STER. Y'know, I love me some cute animu gals.

9 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

yes xD

Same here, my teachers had difficulties reading my writings, thus asking me what I wrote. Sometimes, I was not even able to read it myself ... It was pretty funny though.

I consider myself to have somewhat messy handwriting, though I wouldn't call it unreadable. Despite this, it always seems that everyone around me has significantly better handwriting than I do, and I'm actively trying to write cleanly while they're not putting any thought into it.

Unless I've written something in cursive, in which case I can understand if someone else isn't able to read it to an extent. Though like my normal hand writing, I make a deliberate attempt to make it as legible as possible and will rewrite anything I don't think is clear. My cursive never looks like just a bunch of scribbles, unlike most people's that I see!

(Seriously, no one has posted anything after me? Now I have no choice but to double post!)

I'm going to be attending a D&D session for Tomb of Horrors today! I've already created outlines for three separate characters and I look forward to seeing them get killed in horrible, horrible ways. I chose two of the characters' races and classes, the third one I determined with die rolls, so this should be fun!

Edit: The session lasted nearly eleven hours of real time. Surprisingly, my first character (and the only one I've prepared a sheet for) hasn't died yet and neither have any of the other three characters in my party. The DM was quite surprised by our survival and we made it about a third through the dungeon before quitting due to everyone being exhausted and needing to go to bed. We are now planning on continuing the session at some later time, where our characters will either die or possibly make it out (likely the former).

Edited by Skeletonpatch : Added result of the session to avoid triple post