Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

Something around the lines of having permission to hang out with certain people or go to certain places? That part sounds awfully familiar. I've been there, it's shit. Around the time I was 18 (I'm 21 now, so it was recent) I had to severe my ties with a friend because he didn't go to college and his situation was more difficult.

According to her, he was not inspiring me to aim higher and want more but rather to lower my standards and aspirations. No sarcasm, she genuinely believed that, in fact, she likely still does, because for some reason she sees me as easy to influence. Even though we live in the same house, after two decades she still doesn't know jack about me somehow, or that's how I see it. I may have done some seriously retarded things back when I was a kid, but that's about it, I've never been one to accept or follow something (blindly), especially if it didn't serve my goals or did the exact opposite. Freedom's pretty restricted here, but oh well, I'll survive and come on top, I always do, somehow. We're so different it's sometimes hard to believe we're part of the same family too.

Meanwhile, ended up writing a small wall of text about some of my struggles it seems, that's fine.

As much as I read things on here, it becomes pretty impressive about how much we can be relatives.

Parents that still treat me as a child? Of course, I'll be 24 this month and they still act the same as I remember some 8 years ago when I was like 16. I slowly become very tired of that and i'm looking forward to get out of that house as soon as I can. For example, I leave the house for an evening, "Where are you going tonight?" ... I'm always like, that's not your fucking business anymore what I do of my free time. Or, "Jeez, he is smoking, we didn't educate him like that". Ok, I don't give a shit. Anyway, the list goes on and on with things like that, which makes me want to run away from my own parents in the near future, ASAP.

22 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

As much as I read things on here, it becomes pretty impressive about how much we can be relatives.

Parents that still treat me as a child? Of course, I'll be 24 this month and they still act the same as I remember some 8 years ago when I was like 16. I slowly become very tired of that and i'm looking forward to get out of that house as soon as I can. For example, I leave the house for an evening, "Where are you going tonight?" ... I'm always like, that's not your fucking business anymore what I do of my free time. Or, "Jeez, he is smoking, we didn't educate him like that". Ok, I don't give a shit. Anyway, the list goes on and on with things like that, which makes me want to run away from my own parents in the near future, ASAP.

I think you meant how much we can relate to each other xdd.

Anyway, "where are you going" is not a big problem for me because I'm just not leaving my hellpit very often, not to mention that I've never been very social to begin with. It's her over protective, repressive attitude towards me, I've never really been given much freedom and that's what my biggest problem, trying to shape me according to her vision or something, + "what you should be, like everyone else", the narrow-minded, outdated illusion, often trying to force me to fit in. You damn right don't get to tell me how to live my life, I make my own choices, like everyone else should, and discover what's best or works for me and what doesn't. Every man should be the architect of their own life. That approach is ineffective at best, especially when the end result is pretty much the polar opposite.

I wonder how things will inevitably change in the future, but for now I'll just have to deal with it since it's not happening anytime soon. It's an interesting challenge to be honest.

56 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

I think you meant how much we can relate to each other xdd.

Anyway, "where are you going" is not a big problem for me because I'm just not leaving my hellpit very often, not to mention that I've never been very social to begin with. It's her over protective, repressive attitude towards me, I've never really been given much freedom and that's what my biggest problem, trying to shape me according to her vision or something, + "what you should be, like everyone else", the narrow-minded, outdated illusion, often trying to force me to fit in. You damn right don't get to tell me how to live my life, I make my own choices, like everyone else should, and discover what's best or works for me and what doesn't. Every man should be the architect of their own life. That approach is ineffective at best, especially when the end result is pretty much the polar opposite.

I wonder how things will inevitably change in the future, but for now I'll just have to deal with it since it's not happening anytime soon. It's an interesting challenge to be honest.

Oh well yeah, I just noticed my mistake lol.

Whatever, I'm not that much of a social person either, however, it happens that I go out sometimes to see the few friends I have. I'm just getting tired of being harassed about every moves or everythings I do. I also have this lack of freedom issue, even at my age now ... This is the main reason why I want to get out of here. One important thing to mention is that i've never had that much communication with them, resulting in them not knowing me as much as they think they do. For example, I think sometimes they look at me like a drug addict now since some people i've hanged out with were doing such thing. So according to their point of view I guess, i'm also like them because I can't think for myself and I can't judge what's wrong or right... Shit like that. That whole thing is pissing me off. It just doesn't make sense to me at this point of my life. 

E: Yeah, Babymetal is an ear bleeding experience that's for sure.

7 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Oh well yeah, I just noticed my mistake lol.

Whatever, I'm not that much of a social person either, however, it happens that I go out sometimes to see the few friends I have. I'm just getting tired of being harassed about every moves or everythings I do. I also have this lack of freedom issue, even at my age now ... This is the main reason why I want to get out of here. One important thing to mention is that i've never had that much communication with them, resulting in them not knowing me as much as they think they do. For example, I think sometimes they look at me like a drug addict now since some people i've hanged out with were doing such thing. So according to their point of view I guess, i'm also like them because I can't think for myself and I can't judge what's wrong or right... Shit like that. That whole thing is pissing me off. It just doesn't make sense to me at this point of my life. 

E: Yeah, Babymetal is an ear bleeding experience that's for sure.

Guilty by association fam? Yeah, I'm familiar with the sentiment as well, I do have the same impression that they think I'm unable to make my own decision and face their consequences as well. Or my mother anyway, my father has always been more distant but really, that's how she should've approached me instead of being overprotective and repressing. And on the subject of right and wrong, it seems like she has a very black-and-white mentality, + constantly seeking someone else's approval, which is totally not how I work at all.

I haven't really talked much with them about my struggles and problems either, but I'm aware there's things they'll never be able to understand (or want to, for that matter), we're polar opposite in certain respects, therefore any attempt would just be completely pointless. Could've been better, but also worse, so for now I'll just deal with it somehow.

As about friends, be careful who you trust. My whole experience with people in general was unpleasant which is why I'm unable to trust anyone nowadays, they've almost always wanted to abuse or take me for a fool in a way or another, and they've been there as long as it served some interest, after that was gone so they were. The moment you have a problem and need someone by your side you'll find yourself alone. This is the main reason why my advice to anyone dealing with problems (except when they need professional help or something similar) is to learn to trust and rely on themselves in order to solve them. If people can help, they'll most likely provide you with the tools, but no one can solve your problems.

Ugh, look at me giving advice, someone who's still unable to deal with some of his problems... I really need to get my head of out my ass.

Remember doom wars? the rts of doom made in stratagus ?, well today I will try to create a new unit for the game, and if it comes out, well ohhh my god xD

I am ambidextrous.

Which in my case means that I am equally a butterfingers with either hand. :D

Honestly, I've never thought that I'll miss proper routine after I left college. Now, I have problems with sleep and keeping up with daytime, which isn't much left because of time and season change. 

On 11/3/2018 at 2:16 PM, Misty said:

I closed my facebook account week ago. It feels nice and seems nobody missed me through week. I'll keep that way more. 

Facebook is the scourge of the earth. Been facebook free for a year now, and it also seems that nobody missed me either.

I might miss something, but I'm thinking there's more to it than that. If none of your friends/contacts missed you, they probably need to be replaced, shows how much they care.

Not at all, Facebook is about talking, not listening. If Facebook was a real location it would sound a lot like this:

1 hour ago, wolfmcbeard said:

I thought PC gaming was lame and dead six years ago, then I got my first PC...
[edit] I turn 27 on the 25th.

This guy has the same birthday as mine.

9 hours ago, GamingMarine said:

My birthday is only next month, on December 2nd.

my birthday is another month next, in january 2nd

On 11/13/2018 at 5:59 AM, GamingMarine said:

My birthday is only next month, on December 2nd.

Kinda sucks that the most recognizable celebrity we share our birthday with is Britney Spears. I do like Action Bronson though.

When I play the original Silent Hill game, I genuinely get sad when I kill the larvae boss because of the noise it makes and then curls up in a ball.  Granted it's not dead, but still it does make me sad.  Harry Mason is such a bastard at times!   

some already know that I write, well here the sample,

and some others already know that I have a terrible letter

is in Spanish so do not try to read it xd

IMG_20181117_095705.jpg

IMG_20181117_095726.jpg

8 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

and some others already know that I have a terrible letter

Eh, I've seen worse.

8 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

is in Spanish so do not try to read it xd

Spanish is my native language so I had to try... I can understand most of it, at least :)

25 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Spanish is my native language so I had to try... I can understand most of it, at least :)

I did not know that Spanish was your native language

10 minutes ago, Space Boss said:

Hey, spanish buddies! ¿Qué onda?

Hola!, Aqui disfrutando lo que es Doom xD

(for the english people :v > hi here enjoying what is doom)

2 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

I did not know that Spanish was your native language

Well, now you know ;)

The only Bioware game I've ever played through is the Neverwinter Nights module: Shadows of Undrentide. I thought it was boring, slow, and completely lacked any meaningful narrative or emotion. Cam Clarke's voice acting (outside of Leonardo and Liquid Snake) always annoys the heck out of me. The gameplay offers little complexity or engagement for anyone wanting to play as a vanilla fighter. The moral choices are vapid and ultimately meaningless. No matter how rotten you are, the narrative always treats you like a benevolent, and generic hero. I definitely will need to play through Baldur's Gate and Knights of the Old Republic (both of which I already own) at some point in my life. I'm sure they're both a lot better than Shadows of Undrentide is. From what I often hear, the base campaign for Neverwinter Nights is much worse. I'm sure there's a lot of quality fan modules out there for Neverwinter Nights, but the game just lost me right from the start. 

Edited by Ajora

@Gaia74 Heh, until recently I lived under the impression you were Hungarian :v .

Then I started noticing some Spanish words and phrases here and there and all pieces fell.

6 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Heh, until recently I lived under the impression you were Hungarian :v .

Why did you believe that?