Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

when I get stressed I break things, and today I regret it because I broke the tail of a godzilla figure who i love a lot  :"v

53 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

when I get stressed I break things, and today I regret it because I broke the tail of a godzilla figure who i love a lot  :"v

You should probably have a punching bag or something, you know, something you can hit with all your might without regretting it two minutes later.

52 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

You should probably have a punching bag or something, you know, something you can hit with all your might without regretting it two minutes later.

It's not a bad idea, so I'll probably buy it

42 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

It's not a bad idea, so I'll probably buy it

After some punching you can start love that bag (for being with you when you feel bad) and regret for punching it. I hope i will not have problem like this with Doom's monsters.

Actually, I just remembered that a few years back I broke my old laptop's motherboard with a clean fist to the center of the computer. I didn't regret it though; that goddamn 1 GHz APU was driving me insane.

I recently got a new phone :D .

The reign of my previous, dying HTC is now over. Everything contained within it managed to collapse (again) during the last weekend and that was the moment I knew I was done with it for good. Wasn't going to hard reset it and spend hours re-downloading, cleaning up, and configuring stuff a second time in 2 months just so it can last maybe another month or so and then break again. Thankfully I got an upgrade, and that's awesome.

I'm quite disappointed by how short was its life, and the optimization of Android versions higher than 4.4.4 (which it shipped with) was simply disastrous. It was never the same after upgrading to newer versions a few times, it just got slower and more unstable.

Once again, I just ordered for about 10 band shirts which worth to 200+$, I think I have an issue at this point, kind of an obesession at having lots of my favorite band shirts. I'll lack space in my wardrobe soon enough ...

9 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

Once again, I just ordered for about 10 band shirts which worth to 200+$, I think I have an issue at this point, kind of an obesession at having lots of my favorite band shirts. I'll lack space in my wardrobe soon enough ...

But it will be worth it at least :D .

17 hours ago, Agent6 said:

But it will be worth it at least :D .

One side of my self says yeah, it's fucking awesome, the other is like, goddamn i'm developping a hoarding disorder.

17 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Only ten? If you want to call yourself a fan of that band, you MUST buy ALL shirts before anyone, so no one will have it except you. Also you MUST rent your home to that band for free and pay all taxes.

When I was about 20—circa 2004—I committed myself to a mental asylum (for just a week) on the advice of a college guidance counselor. I was on my way to becoming a genital-less alien/transhuman and, due to the utter lack of support and being shamed into acting like a normal heterosexual, I kept my genitals, got into a relationship and am now happily married.

11 minutes ago, GoatLord said:

I committed myself to a mental asylum (for just a week) on the advice of a college guidance counselor.

Wtf?

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

Wtf?

She interpreted my trans-ish behavior as mental illness, and thought I needed some time being instituonalized. It was a very interesting experience.

2 hours ago, GoatLord said:

She interpreted my trans-ish behavior as mental illness, and thought I needed some time being instituonalized. It was a very interesting experience.

First, I'm happy to hear a good ending and recovery from a difficult time.

Second, at the risk of starting a controversial argument I thought the counsellor would have made a huge risk suggesting the desire for a gender change is a sickness and in a uni of all places. There are researchers out there who suggested such a correrlation and quickly became quite unpopular.

23 minutes ago, Maser said:

I am very anti-SJW, but currently I am wearing PJ pants that have snowflakes on them. 

I'm curious, why do anti-SJWs care so much what SJWs do and vice versa? Cant the two parties just ignore each other and move on with their day?

I'm asking because I've never really cared about these two parties and want to know what motivates you to become "anti-sjw" in your case

49 minutes ago, Doominator2 said:

I'm curious, why do anti-SJWs care so much what SJWs do and vice versa? Cant the two parties just ignore each other and move on with their day?

Humans, by their nature, have afforded themselves an enormous amount of free time. In the absence of life-ending threats, we invent conflict to pass the time. Think about how oddly pleasurable it is to fixate on that which perpetuates drama.

It's a vicious, self-perpetuating, symbiotic relationship of negativity feeding off of itself. It never seems to fucking end. People, in general, these days, are overly sensitive and reactionary. 

13 hours ago, GoatLord said:

a genital-less alien/transhuman

Just so I'm clear about this, did you mean transgender or transhuman? Did you want to become a cyborg or augmented human of some sort? Can you explain more about the thoughts that led up to this?

7 minutes ago, Chow Yun Thin said:

Just so I'm clear about this, did you mean transgender or transhuman? Did you want to become a cyborg or augmented human of some sort? Can you explain more about the thoughts that led up to this?

Within the trans community are a tiny segment of people who remove their genitals (or at least wish to) in order to fully divorce themselves from the gender paradigm. Within the transhumanist community there exists a desire to alter the body through augmentation, which far enough down the line may eliminate the need for genitalia, as sexual pleasure would by that point no longer require reproductive organs and likely be achieved through voluntary cognitive/visual/auditory/haptic hallucination. At that time in my life, it would seem I was sort of interested in both, but mostly the former.

On 12/17/2018 at 6:52 AM, Ajora said:

People, in general, these days, are overly sensitive and reactionary. 

It is because of the personal value system of nowadays, constantly deteriorating into something vestigial and childish. I personally don't feel like dealing with any person who gets offended over an opinion that is clearly not a fact. 

Meanwhile...

I have pica transferred from childhood, and a huge portion of my spinning chair - made of sponge - is missing. I think the two might be related.

I'm antisocial as fuck. Even when I'm with my girlfriend, I think about being in solitude. Kinda toxic to be honest.

48 minutes ago, NerdyButLazy said:

I'm antisocial as fuck. Even when I'm with my girlfriend, I think about being in solitude. Kinda toxic to be honest.

Unrelated, but nice Caco-Pepe avatar.

18 minutes ago, taufan99 said:

Unrelated, but nice Caco-Pepe avatar.

Hahaha, thanks. I felt kinda douchey using it at first, but Pepe is forever.