Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I am an introvert, and I kind of enjoy being alone. Solitude can be good at times, IMO. 

11 hours ago, NerdyButLazy said:

I'm antisocial as fuck. Even when I'm with my girlfriend, I think about being in solitude. Kinda toxic to be honest.

10 hours ago, Jthom said:

I am an introvert, and I kind of enjoy being alone. Solitude can be good at times, IMO. 

We can all be introverts and anti-social together xd.

6 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Add me to the pile :P

And of course solitude can be good, why wouldn't it be? I legitimately get tired if I'm near people for too long, like it drains my energy or something.

I never liked marvel movies, for the reason that I hate things that do not have a coherent story, try to make all time lines of all marvel comics, it is very confusing

Edited by Gaia74

2 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Add me to the pile :P

And of course solitude can be good, why wouldn't it be? I legitimately get tired if I'm near people for too long, like it drains my energy or something.

Who doesn't, especially those tiresome individuals who don't stop talking even for a second.

We have a nice squad going xd. 

10 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Just hang out in silence. Sounds pretty lit, not gonna lie.

15 minutes ago, NerdyButLazy said:

Just hang out in silence. Sounds pretty lit, not gonna lie.

In semi or total darkness too. Now that sounds exciting, like ghouls haunting the shadows.

On the last day of the 2018 year, I finally deleted my facebook profile picture that I had since 2015, I have now the default profile picture of facebook, which feels better now than my old TRVE KVLT black metal corpse painted one.

6 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

On the last day of the 2018 year, I finally deleted my facebook profile picture that I had since 2015, I have now the default profile picture of facebook, which feels better now than my old TRVE KVLT black metal corpse painted one.

I'm not going to update mine anytime soon since I haven't put on my kvlt gear for quite a while to make any new pictures with it :p. 

26 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

I don't know why that last part made me laugh.

32 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

I'm not going to update mine anytime soon since I haven't put on my kvlt gear for quite a while to make any new pictures with it :p. 

Ehhh, feelsbad just to think back about it, it's such a shore to do that. I've become lazy as barely putting occasionally on a bullet belt nowadays, just for Thrash sakes.

14 minutes ago, taufan99 said:

I don't know why that last part made me laugh.

Well I guess I grew up from that stuff, even if I still like the music. However, I thought I looked dumb and it didn't feels right anymore to represent myself like that. I was also really tired of being called a Satan worshipper by local people I know.  Without mentioning the fact that I didn't realized at the time how much retards were posing like that ...

I thought 2019 needed something refreshing!

15 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

I was also really tired of being called a Satan worshipper by local people I know. Without mentioning the fact that I didn't realized at the time how much retards were posing like that ...

I agree, there's many idiots out there who pose as such thinking it's cool, hoping to attract an audience or something without doing any research whatsoever. Lmao.

You should've changed it with the picture you posted in another thread around here, that one with the thrasher suit and Kylo Ren mask, I was surprised by how awesome it looked (or ridiculous, depending on each one's perspective). 

35 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

Well I guess I grew up from that stuff, even if I still like the music. However, I thought I looked dumb and it didn't feels right anymore to represent myself like that. I was also really tired of being called a Satan worshipper by local people I know.  Without mentioning the fact that I didn't realized at the time how much retards were posing like that ...

I thought 2019 needed something refreshing!

Ah yes, here's to hoping we get more nice out-of-the-box metal stuff.

21 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

I agree, there's many idiots out there who pose as such thinking it's cool, hoping to attract an audience or something without doing any research whatsoever. Lmao.

You should've changed it with the picture you posted in another thread around here, that one with the thrasher suit and Kylo Ren mask, I was surprised by how awesome it looked (or ridiculous, depending on each one's perspective). 

Ah, that was in fact a Halloween picture, I had put on all my thrasher kit and borrowed the Kylo Ren mask from someone else costume and mixed it for fun sake. Looked pretty cool, but actually some pictures of me are on facebook but not on my profile but the band's current not so active page. I didn't want to have a new over the top profile photo on my personnal one. If I would put a new photo of me, it would only be myself in my casual look, i'm still a metal guy, but I would just not put on an abusive amount of stuff on like the band's photos haha.

1 hour ago, DesecratorJ said:

I didn't want to have a new over the top profile photo on my personnal one.

I totally would xdd, that's quite representative of me.

Why delete the whole account? Just don't browse.. it is pretty much a glorified way to pm people.. And ask them about more secure ways to contact em, becausr facebook is 0% trust worthy. Well unless you are ok with them selling your messages.

1 hour ago, Pegg said:

Why delete the whole account? Just don't browse.. it is pretty much a glorified way to pm people.. And ask them about more secure ways to contact em, becausr facebook is 0% trust worthy. Well unless you are ok with them selling your messages.

Glad I rarely ever talk about something more personal on FB, most of the time I just share-spam stuff like various images and music albums, they can sell that stuff if they want :p .

19 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

I don't care for being social either.  It's damned annoying most of the time. 

Some might confuse it with being antisocial,  but I'm just tired with dealing with most people. Everyone has his / her goals, and I'm not here to cater to them. 

Not feeling the need to give facebook any data, either.

Not being social is being asocial. Anti-social is being harmful to others.

I'm studying to be a practical nurse. Have lots of school assignments and haven't had any time to work on games. I'll try to find some time next year.

Also it took me 33 years to buy my first underwear. Finally did it this year summer.

An ex-friend who has made very ambiguous advances toward me in the past just texted me with a quote from the Doom movie, possibly to entice me...kinda hilarious and disturbing. Yuck.

I have the habit of obssessing over almost everything I discovered for a while, not much I can do about it. How much the obssession sticks around depends on how big my interest is in the said thing, but it usually wears off after a week or a few days.

Yes, this is why I've been obssessing Doom's DMX and sound code, the randomized pitches feature, and how accurately was it implemented in source ports recently.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:32 AM, GoatLord said:

An ex-friend who has made very ambiguous advances toward me in the past just texted me with a quote from the Doom movie, possibly to entice me...kinda hilarious and disturbing. Yuck.

Did they invite you to a motel room for tequila and three she-boys?

4 hours ago, Megalyth said:

Did they invite you to a motel room for tequila and three she-boys?

Excellent callback.  But no, but get this—another dude made advances toward me on one of my FB business pages, and all his "likes" are Doom-related.

Umm... shortly before losing my job I bought myself a gaming laptop thinking I'd be interested in playing some AAA titles, but I'm not really, and one title I wanted to record was too slow while recording so that was annoying. Then another game I just downloaded for which I can get a lot of youtube views playing crashes all the time on this computer. Furthermore, OBS doesn't work on my laptop, but it worked fine on my macbook air. So I dunno... PCs still suck. Beginning to think I shoulda gotten a macbook instead. Furtherstill, using a direct link HDMI cable from my laptop to my gorgeous 55" 4k TV has serious lag! I couldn't play DooM! And the aforementioned game that lags when recording was totally hopeless steering the cars, and it's a top down racer! 

So, yeah, I'm a grumpy dude nearing middle age and it's just a real hobskotch, a real furry frisbee. 

Although... I do have two different places where I am able to live for free and get free food.

Edited by Hellbent