Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Bench pressed 50kg 5 times. It's my record now. Tried 60kg some time earlier, could lower it, but needed help getting it back up.

I don't make many different kinds of food, but I make some really great oven pancake. It's so soft, thick and like melts in the mouth.

54 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

I don't make many different kinds of food, but I make some really great oven pancake. It's so soft, thick and like melts in the mouth.

Cool. I can make créme brûlée.

41 minutes ago, Blind Joe Death said:

créme brûlée

Oooh so close. 2 out of 3 is better than a lot of restaurant menus though.

After going back to school at 30, I graduated valedictorian in compsci.

Now I'm 33 and a stay at home parent. Two degrees down the drain.

Edited by Doom Marine

Here at this university, everyone around me is always so lame when waiting for classes to start. They're always staring at their phones playing shovelware like Candy Crush and Clash of Clans clones.

I, meanwhile, still enjoy playing some Legend of Zelda on a GameBoy Colour.

4 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Here at this university, everyone around me is always so lame when waiting for classes to start. They're always staring at their phones playing shovelware like Candy Crush and Clash of Clans clones.

I, meanwhile, still enjoy playing some Legend of Zelda on a GameBoy Colour.

Candy Crush, haven't heard that name in a long time (speaking of which :v ). My mother used to play that game all day, but stopped a few years ago. Glad she did.

i drinked my first tequila for my birthday in the 2 of january........

burn, but have a great taste

I can't stand most alcoholic drinks, I very rarely drink beer too.

Though I think I mentioned this before. Eh, I'm a coffee, juice, tea person.

Popular foods and drinks that almost everyone around me loves but I hate;

- Tea

- Avocado

- Balsamic Vinegar

- Chocolates with Coconut

- Chilly and Indian Food

3 minutes ago, Chezza said:

- Chilly and Indian Food

Oh yeah, I'm not a fan of those either. 

I used to drink a lot of tea, but I think tea bags taste worse every day, so I eventually stopped drinking it altogether. Maybe I'll start buying actual tea leaves someday.

On 1/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, GoatLord said:

Excellent callback.  But no, but get this—another dude made advances toward me on one of my FB business pages, and all his "likes" are Doom-related.

Lol I was never that weird, but I did get excited when talking to this one girl I thought was cute online about DOOM. It can be a special thing that brings people together so it sucks to see some morons creeping it up.

I like alcohol, even if I don't drink often, it's a pretty dangerous game though because I feel I could be addicted to it if I would drink more often.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:24 AM, Xyzzy01 said:

I used to draw loads of these "doom mazes" as I now call them in elementary school. Like these weren't standard labyrinths in paper; they almost looked like they could be legit map layouts in doom, complete with colored keys and lines for locked doors. I even made par times for these mazes WTF. I managed to get my friends to go through some of them lol. I remember at one point I even had nukage cover parts of some mazes that "damage" players of they run into them and drew little medikits and stimpacks in places to recover health. I'm not kidding. Worse part, poor little me was so influenced by Doom and Wolfenstein 3D that I also recall gratuitously drawing pentagrams and swastikas, to represent teleporters or the start or end of the "doom mazes". I didn't know any better! Thank goodness one of my friends pointed out what was wrong, and I stopped doing that before any teachers saw. XD

Heh, when I was a kid I had this whole Egyptian tomb game that I made up that I drew on sheets of paper as a board & card game because I didn't have the programming knowhow to make a video game out of it.  There were all these numbered rooms laid out with some passages between them, and you could either go to adjacent rooms or sometimes you'd draw a "find a secret passage" card which was basically a teleport to some other room in the pyramid.  You were supposed to collect all the treasures or as many as you could I guess, I don't remember exactly.  Some rooms would have a hazard like bats, snakes, traps, etc. where you'd draw a card from the appropriate deck and you might be forced to escape to an adjacent room, survive, survive and find a treasure, escape through a secret passage, or one of the large number of result cards that just said "YOU DIE" which might explain why none of the two or three people I managed to get to try it liked it very much.

I think I maybe tried to convert/remake it as a ZZT mod at one point but didn't get very far with that.

I don't think I still have it, but who knows, maybe it's packed up somewhere in one of the boxes that went elsewhere in the family for safekeeping.  I did find some other video game concept drawings / notes from back then recently, albeit nothing super exciting (mostly some Super Mario Bros. knockoff stuff).

1 hour ago, seed said:

I can't stand most alcoholic drinks, I very rarely drink beer too.

I hate alcohol and any smoking trash in general. I did drink beer and vodka, had smoke some cigarettes in few parties, camping (in school and after school years). I hadn't found anything good nor interesting in it. I don't understand why that evil is so popular.

2 hours ago, seed said:

coffee, juice, tea

Cheers.

People who smoke in vehicles make me extremely irritated. Even if the windows are all open. Very inconsiderate and disgusting. And always comes with the empty promises about how they'll try to quit but never make any effort anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Pegg said:

People who smoke in vehicles make me extremely irritated. Even if the windows are all open. Very inconsiderate and disgusting. And always comes with the empty promises about how they'll try to quit but never make any effort anyway. 

Sounds like my mother.

Also, I remember reading that after an age quitting smoking becomes impossible as the brain develops a dependency/addiction to the substances, and without them you die.

It's entirely possible I've read garbage though.

I finally stopped making excuses and quit smoking. It's been a few months now and I don't even miss it. I still have trouble breathing sometimes, hopefully I was able to quit before I did too much permanent damage.

I learned English with 10% the knowledge i learned from primary school, and 90% playing online games when i was 9 years old.

My native language is Spanish. (i feel you Gaia74 my writing sucks too)

2 minutes ago, -TDRR- said:

I learned English with 10% the knowledge i learned from primary school, and 90% playing online games when i was 9 years old.

My native language is Spanish. (i feel you Gaia74 my writing sucks too)

I'm the other way around. My first contact with the language might have been through video games indeed, but I learned the most during my time in school. 

I am one of what is probably about five people that likes both Metallica and Megadeth.

Shocking, I know.

10 minutes ago, Novaseer said:

I am one of what is probably about five people that likes both Metallica and Megadeth.

Shocking, I know.

I like both Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, Emmure and Acacia Strain, Slipknot and Mushroomhead, etc. Music fans are weird and rivalries are stupid.

43 minutes ago, Novaseer said:

Shocking, I know.

what, you're supposed to like only one of them? shit! now i gotta choose one and hate the other...

I like them both too, disliking a band because of a 'rivalry' going on with another one is dumb imo

35 minutes ago, Megalyth said:

I like both Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, Emmure and Acacia Strain, Slipknot and Mushroomhead, etc. Music fans are weird and rivalries are stupid.

4 minutes ago, DMPhobos said:

what, you're supposed to like only one of them? shit! now i gotta choose one and hate the other...

I like them both too, disliking a band because of a 'rivalry' going on with another one is dumb imo

I agree with these posts. One guy on the YouTube comments section for Holy Wars tried to brand me a heretic for liking both. I responded saying "Your statement falls flat in the face of 'my music taste is my own'"

And plus, the rivalry becomes even more stupid once you can factor in that the bands themselves are on good terms now.