Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

1 hour ago, Novaseer said:

the rivalry becomes even more stupid once you can factor in that the bands themselves are on good terms now.

Some of the bands were never on bad terms to begin with, it was all the fans latching on to some tribal bullshit in order to give their own empty lives some kind of meaning.

I'm not really all that much of an app person with my phone, but I just made the mistake of playing around with some face changer apps.  These will be keeping my autistic self busy for days! 

1 hour ago, Maser said:

I'm not really all that much of an app person with my phone, but I just made the mistake of playing around with some face changer apps.  These will be keeping my autistic self busy for days! 

Me neither. I only have the bare minimum installed, no games, and no junk.

I have collected 91 cats with the Android Neko cat collecting easter egg game. Kinda lost interest in it when updates made them stop purring when the cats arrived.

Learned english from computer games and my mom, she also taught me the swear words when I was 5 or 6. She also taught me a sentence containing the F word twice as a verb and an adjective to say to someone who had been mean to me at some daycare place. Next time meeting that someone, I said the sentence, he looked at me eyes big and round, not understanding anything I had said, then continued whatever he was doing. I was glad I had insulted him, but kinda disappointed that it had been completely ineffective. Later switched to a different daycare place.

I have reached the milestone of having 100 band shirts in my wardrobe, i'm beginning to lack space to get more but I still ordered more recently ... It will be such a mess when i'll move, oh jeez.

21 hours ago, -TDRR- said:

I learned English with 10% the knowledge i learned from primary school, and 90% playing online games when i was 9 years old.

Replace "playing games" with "watching cartoons" in my case

1 hour ago, ReaperAA said:

Replace "playing games" with "watching cartoons" in my case

Funny, reminds me of the occasional broadcast of cartoon episodes which were not dubbed into my native language back when I was a kid, I found it deeply frustrating at the time because I had no idea what the characters were saying and thus missed the whole plot of those episodes.

They would also broadcast episodes in Hungarian, which I found extremely hilarious, examples including a couple of episodes from Ed, Edd & Eddy and the first episode of the original Ben 10. My guess is that they didn't have a dubbed version of those for quite a while since they aired this version of the episodes frequently.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:42 PM, -TDRR- said:

I learned English with 10% the knowledge i learned from primary school, and 90% playing online games when i was 9 years old.

My native language is Spanish. (i feel you Gaia74 my writing sucks too)

That sounds like me, minus the online part. I never seem to be able to play multiplayer games for too long, I usually stop after a month or so.

I can confirm that learnt my English by playing online games or reading on the internet. English class in school was complete garbage and nothing came out from it.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:58 PM, Novaseer said:

I am one of what is probably about five people that likes both Metallica and Megadeth.

Shocking, I know.

I like both Mayhem and Burzum.

I just wanted to share my newfound appreciation for bananas.

Bananas are such a healthy and versatile fruit, with lots of ways to use them to great effect and in entertaining ways, even. Flavour, texture and consistency are simply unique. If you didn't already, have a banana today.

Bananas, ladies and gentlemen, then you know what's up...

On 1/16/2019 at 2:42 AM, -TDRR- said:

I learned English with 10% the knowledge i learned from primary school, and 90% playing online games

For me, it is 50% from school, 50% from the internet.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:39 AM, DesecratorJ said:

English class in school was complete garbage and nothing came out from it.

Replace "English" with "French" in my case.

Ten random facts about me

1. I am a human

2. I need to breath

3. I need water

4. When you shot me in my head with a shotgun, I'll probably die

5. I live on the planet Earth

6. I can walk and talk

7. I wear clothes

8. I am not capable to survive a fall from a skycraper

9. I am alive

10. I can read

36 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Ten random facts about me

1. I am a human

2. I need to breath

3. I need water

4. When you shot me in my head with a shotgun, I'll probably die

5. I live on the planet Earth

6. I can walk and talk

7. I wear clothes

9. I am alive

10. I can read

Sounds like something a xeno would say hmmmm.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, Matthias said:

Really? Because I can. Just jump out of a window on the first floor!

I can't stand the 24h time format, I find it frustrating, which is why all my devices are set to use the 12h one.

I'm a huge Formula 1 fan. In fact I remember all podium finishes since 1997 in every single race, and also remember at least one definitive moment in like 90% of them. I also write on F1 forums, used to be a member of Autosport, but now I'm only in hungarian forums.

My favourite driver used to be Giancarlo Fisichella, and when he retired I switched to Sergio Perez, so underdog fan, not a boring major label guy. Of course I'm rooting for Sebastian Vettel for the World Championship these days, so last year was more than hard to watch.

A lot of the time I wish life was black and white, or closer to it at least. More often than not I see points that I agree with on both sides of a discussion, and it makes it really hard to know what's the "right" course of action. Given enough time I'll generally make up my mind about it, but it doesn't change the fact that it can be a fairly annoying process.

1 hour ago, KVELLER said:

A lot of the time I wish life was black and white, or closer to it at least.

Problem with that is, life is much more complicated than mere black/white. Such a mentality doesn't get you very far either.

9 hours ago, seed said:

Problem with that is, life is much more complicated than mere black/white. Such a mentality doesn't get you very far either.

Of course, that's why I wish it were.

I like old school pro wrestling, enough that I got the Honky Tonk Man to autograph my action figure this weekend.

248268082_wwfhtm2.jpg.866b10815755386c4cf7512eaa66f3ff.jpg

On 1/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, seed said:

I can't stand the 24h time format, I find it frustrating, which is why all my devices are set to use the 12h one.

Used to have some phobia/whatever to certain numbers in the 24h format, so changed clocks to 12h. Eventually got rid of it and don't have it anymore.

Like showers in candlelight.

Like dried banana chips and fried bananas, but not fresh bananas.

No memory of anyone touching my butt with a permission. The only memories are those without a permission.

28 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

Like showers in candlelight.

That sounds pretty damn nice.

29 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

No memory of anyone touching my butt with a permission. The only memories are those without a permission.

I don't like physical contact.