Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

On 1/26/2019 at 11:58 AM, KVELLER said:

A lot of the time I wish life was black and white, or closer to it at least. More often than not I see points that I agree with on both sides of a discussion, and it makes it really hard to know what's the "right" course of action. Given enough time I'll generally make up my mind about it, but it doesn't change the fact that it can be a fairly annoying process.

We're taught growing up that answers are singular and that you cannot simultaneously hold multiple (if not contradictory) convictions. Both of those notions are lies intended to make information appear easier to describe.

You remember that part in Chrono Trigger where Lucca gets a chance to go back in time and save her mother from losing her legs in an accident she always wished she could have prevented, but was too young at the time to stop it? And how it's possible to fuck it up and force Lucca to watch it happen all over again? But if you don't fuck it up, her mom gets the use of her legs back, and is no longer an emotionally distant invalid?

Thinking about that sidequest makes me weep like an infant.

4 hours ago, Impie said:

But if you don't fuck it up, her mom gets the use of her legs back, and is no longer an emotionally distant invalid?

With no time travel side-effects involved?

14 hours ago, KVELLER said:

With no time travel side-effects involved?

None that are brought up during the game, besides the fact that Mom now wears Dad out on the dance floor. I imagine Lucca later discovered three new siblings and a different house when she returned to her time period.

Honestly, it woulda been a great twist if she went back after saving Mom's legs, and found that she had left her dad for someone else.

A lot of people love cats but my favourite pet is the rabbit , as the doomguy.

I'm not only a fan of Doom the game, but also Doom the Doctor.

723595865_megoteams(2).JPG.753add02d6ebfb26aacf0f519e8e0f95.JPG

Also I still collect dolls.

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

I've never played Deus EX before, though it is in my Steam library. 

I certainly hope you won't let it collect dust for all eternity.

32 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I certainly hope you won't let it collect dust for all eternity.

Pertaining to first-person shooters, I'll probably play through it after I play through Sin (which took me a while to get to run properly) and Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, not counting Doom WADs. I'd also like to get around to playing through the rest of Ultima 5 beforehand as well. 

I'm such a deep sleeper that outside sounds tend to blend in with my dreams. For instance, I had a dream in 3rd grade where I was in a waiting room at a therapist's office (Or something like that. I don't remember the exact details). My TV was left on at the time, and an EAS warning popped up. The sound of it, however, blended in, and it turned into some kind of announcement on the intercom.

I ate an orange earlier even though I shouldn't eat them no more.  Stomach feels fine still! 

On 7/27/2017 at 4:26 PM, Britney_Is_King said:

Somebody recommend any songs in the metal and/or edm pop genre, please.  

Check out; KMFDM - WWIII.

Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut '98

Nine Inch Nails - Dead Souls

Kidneythieves - Before I'm Dead

Kittie - Brackish

Sepultura - Territory

8 hours ago, Maser said:

I ate an orange earlier even though I shouldn't eat them no more.  Stomach feels fine still! 

Do you have a medical condition that prevents you from eating oranges, or something like that?

Recently had a home cooked meal from my Brother's inlaws. They are from China and made us quite the feast.

This is a bad thing as now I can't ever eat at a Chinese restaurant without comparing to the real thing. Westernised Chinese is just salt and bastardised dishes.

Remember when I said I had to give up on headsets permanently after developing a hearing issue back in the summer of 2018?

Well, fast forward a few months later and it's still not completely gone. A VAST improvement from the first days, but certain things still make my ears ring subtly on the background. I guess I'll have to live with it...

I'm addicted to cats. :\

whether I see them in photos or real life, my natural impulse is to stare at them.

2 hours ago, OleBumma said:

I'm addicted to cats. :\

whether I see them in photos or real life, my natural impulse is to stare at them.

Have you heard about a parasite that's known to turn other species into obsessive cat lovers?

The parasite wants to feed off felines and it reaches them through other animals like mice by latching onto their brain. They mentally slow their reaction speed and make them sonewhat attracted to cats so they are easily caught. The idea is they get consumed so the parasite enters the cat's body.

The scary part is they can affect humans usually via exposure to cat droppings and can cause a obsessive affection to Cats and also slow someones reaction speeds by a small percentage. This is permanent and can't be removed.

Hopefully you just love cats though.

Edited by Chezza

I'm still hopelessly in love with my coworker, and she knows, but we've never talked about it, and I'm pretty sure she's not into me.

Recently she did something in her personal life that made me really disappointed in her, and due to that and a few other things, I sorta crawled into a shell and distanced myself. Didn't wanna get involved and create drama. She noticed right away that I was upset about something, and kept doing shit all day to make me laugh, having no idea that she had anything to do with why I was mad.

I can't even fucking talk to her without getting tongue-tied or making an ass of myself.

image.png.ae073f7bef7cd4b5e7ff3ff6341d6ecf.png

Edited by Impie

I once rode a a mattress duct taped to a couple skateboards down the largest hill in my county...

I am a huge sucker for Midway arcade games. If it's made by Midway, I can guarantee you I will enjoy the game, even if it's gotten bad reception over the years.

When I was 3-4 years old, I found a ballpen in a drawer in my dad's room upstairs of our old house and scribbled my entire body with it. My legs, my arms , and my chest was filled with random scribbles from the ballpen then when I got downstairs and my grandpa saw me, he laughed and said something about Ben 10 but I can't really remember what he exactly said.

Ive played mailbox baseball but without a car :/

EDIT: When i was 7 i fell down a ravine and nearly killed myself by splitting my head open, brains were showing (Hardly any), probably why I do the stupid shit i do today.

I am squeamish.

I didn't use to think so, but the evidence is mounting up. At the Minnesota State Fair a couple of years ago, they had a live demonstration of a vet neutering a dog. It was very graphic. I felt queasy once the first testicle was done, and went outside rather than watch the second act, but promptly fainted. Then a few months ago in the Fremantle Prison's execution room, the guide was telling some gruesome stories of hangings gone wrong. This time I was able to sit down before it was too late, and narrowly avoided actually fainting.