Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

9 minutes ago, BBQgiraffe said:

I'm in highschool and still don't know how to whistle

I'm getting close to my mid 20s and I still don't know how to do that, or form a phlegm.

17 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

And a doctor has diagnosed me with the Paranoid PD earlier, yet it's the lowest non zero score in this test. How did I get that instead of the ones I actually might have...

Well.... online test :-P

I was diagnosed with Borderline earlier this year :-/

12 hours ago, seed said:

I'm getting close to my mid 20s and I still don't know how to do that, or form a phlegm.

33 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

I am in my 20's and I too don't know how to whistle :|

12 hours ago, BBQgiraffe said:

I'm in highschool and still don't know how to whistle

I guess i'll join the club.

42 minutes ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

Well.... online test :-P

I was diagnosed with Borderline earlier this year :-/

Though it had similar questions as the ones the doctor asked, and these were 5 answer choices per question, while the doctor did questionaires with just yes or no answers. Sometimes my answer would have been somewhere in the middle, and then I just had to answer randomly. Might have also misunderstood some of the questions. Maybe I'll talk to the doctor to find out if the diagnosis can be changed.

I'm really fucking mad about fucking cunts that go around killing wolves.

Finally, the Dutch ecology gets back what has been missing for what... 200 years, and some fucking retard with a shotgun has to go kill it.

A really dumb fact: I can't snap my fingers with my right hand but i can snap my fingers with my left. I'm right handed btw. Makes zero sense.

4 hours ago, CyberDreams said:

A really dumb fact: I can't snap my fingers with my right hand but i can snap my fingers with my left. I'm right handed btw. Makes zero sense.

Reverse for me. Also, the sound is really soft when I do it. And I have to give it a few tries before I get it right.

Besides, I don't really see the point to snapping one's fingers. We humans didn't evolve these big brains and complicated abstract linguistic culture because we snapped a lotta fingers.

(I guess I'm just fucked if I have to fight Thanos though.)

I am TommyOliverMorgan on steam but I forgot the code to log in here with steam. I guess this will have to do until the allotted time passes so I could recover the logon. Don't worry, I'll make sure to restore it all. Then I'll save this discord linked profile in case I lose it again.

Sorry for confusion.

2 minutes ago, Rince-wind said:

@seed

The more I read the facts you post the more your life sounds like a living nightmare

Why thank you, I didn't expect that!

Yea, it ain't easy to live here, but I always manage somehow, which is an achievement in itself I think.

Meanwhile, my last year of college has recently begun. Now let's see if it really is going to be the last considering how many failed exams I have to pass somehow. This year is gonna be explosive :p.

I once ate a starburst laced with weed and I got really paranoid and then I vomited in the hallway in my house.

Edited by MassiveEdgelord : spelling

They said until we are young we should try as much things as possible well so we did like 2 months back, we was thinking about try how weed will taste but all of us except one friend didn't have guts to do so, later when we was at bus station that one friend who took weed start to run arround buss station and was screaming "help there is big anaconda behing me kill that bitch" that was propably one of my most disturbing experience with the fact the the station was full of people :D

I used to work in a Salvation Army Care Home for a year with the average age of residents being 93. I have crazy stories from there, what people with dementia can do. Still, it was the only job I did that meant something and it was quite satisfying. Now I am very aware that 100% of the people who I assisted are dead, including that one super cool 101 y.o. man who took the effort to learn how to thank me in my native language when I as leaving.

Good times. Full of diaper changing, but cool.

I'm autistic, but unless you're highly knowledgeable about the spectrum, you'd have no clue. I have my own share of life difficulties but passing for "normal" isn't one of them.

I can't stand pretentious snobs who go around trying to show off and acting like the world cares about their own preferences, "I like edgy and dark shit" "I don't like sex jokes" "I'm slightly older than you therefore better than you" then they act all surprised as though they're better when people don't share their opinions. Ugh who fucking cares. want to point this out but also don't want to look like an asshole.

And great, look what I'm doing now, see what I mean. So far I found it best not to feed them and just ignore it whenever it happens, otherwise I'd give them the impression that I actually care, think that's also what everyone else is doing but it's still irritating.

Edited by sluggard

3 hours ago, sluggard said:

I can't stand pretentious snobs who go around trying to show off and acting like the world cares about their own preferences, "I like edgy and dark shit" "I don't like sex jokes"

Hm... this part sounds an awful lot like something I would say.

Should I take it it also referred to be indirectly 1.0 ?

5 hours ago, seed said:

Should I take it it also referred to be indirectly

You're good. It's more about how it's presented.

Edited by sluggard

I'm in the special needs class at school because they said I have assburger syndrome (I'm not sure how to spell it)

As a kid, I was fiddling with the TV controls when I found the setting for closed captions. Since then, I strongly prefer having subtitles/closed captioning for whatever I watch. I even learned the names of a few instrumental songs that everyone's heard of, but nobody knows the name.

And to the people on Youtube who take the time to put up subtitles for their videos:

source.gif

Not really about me so much, but an interesting piece of trivia: I live in the same town that Hunter S. Thompson lived in when he wrote his first novel, "The Rum Diary".

He wrote for a local paper until he was fired for kicking the shit out of a vending machine because it didn't return his change.

Similarly, the town I work in is where J.M. Barrie was inspired to write Peter Pan. I don't think he fucked up a vending machine though.