Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I haven't had a date or relationship for 10 years, through my 20s.

That may sound sad but i'm ok with it. However now in my 30s, got a house etc I feel like I need to bite the bullet and start looking. Like I'm obligated to. I really don't look forward to it.

1 hour ago, Chezza said:

However now in my 30s, got a house etc I feel like I need to bite the bullet and start looking. Like I'm obligated to.

Why?

3 hours ago, seed said:

Why?

Sort of old school values and a pursuit for happiness. I believe the peak of my life would be when I have a partner and children, and I shouldn't delay the process for too long. That and family / society pressure I suppose.

2 hours ago, Chezza said:

Sort of old school values and a pursuit for happiness. I believe the peak of my life would be when I have a partner and children, and I shouldn't delay the process for too long. That and family / society pressure I suppose.

Heh, I see, I'm being pressured by my family as well, they're nagging me about when am I finally going to find a girlfriend and have a family.

And my answer is always the same: When I'll find a suitable candidate. But I'm not going to have kids. Those aren't your choices and calls to make, mind your business, I'm not living my life according to how someone else sees fit.

In the past 12 years I've had 2 relationships. The first was 2 years ago that lasted 7 months and I never met her, then I ended it as it didn't seem to be going anywhere. The second was this year that lasted about 2 months, then she ended it a month ago with feeling no romantic or sexual interest to me.

Now there's a pile of clothes on the other side of the sofa, and recently a pile of clothes appeared on the other side of the bed too. Are they replacements for another person sitting/sleeping there or just random coincidences?

My parents never ask me about my relationships or if I want to have children. When my mom saw I have a double bed, she asked if a friend (finnish word used was the word for a non romantic/non close friend) was sleeping there sometimes instead of asking me if I was together with someone.

Also 1 more course left to go through at school. 3 courses completed. Each course grade so far has been 3 out 5. People keep telling me it's a good grade, but since when has mediocre been considered good?

Today is my birthday. Turning 16, another year closer to death; Choosing not to drive a car, though, because I feel that I can't trust myself.

43 minutes ago, GamingMarine said:

Today is my birthday. Turning 16, another year closer to death; Choosing not to drive a car, though, because I feel that I can't trust myself.

Happy Birthday <3

I have a serious problems with commitment and motivation, and procrastination got me in trouble more times than i'd like to admit

I currently have symptoms of depression, but I am not sure if it is true, or I am just having a hard time

7 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

I currently have symptoms of depression, but I am not sure if it is true, or I am just having a hard time

How long have you experienced these symptoms?

I once lied about not feeling well when I was at work but that wasn't true I just wanted to go home to play Doom so I made up this elaborate story about how I hadn't been sleeping well at the time and I went home and got high and played Doom II.

6 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

8 days

Do you have someone you could talk to about how you feel? If the symptoms go away in less than 2 weeks, maybe then you were just having a hard time for a little while.

1 - the other day I tried to kill myself by raw chugging 4 bottles of prescribed cough syrup but failed because of (see 2)

2 - when I was little kid I've been in and out hospital for many time I need a stronger dose of anesthetic than normal adult because I kinda developed some sort of resistance on normal dose :/

6 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

Do you have someone you could talk to about how you feel? If the symptoms go away in less than 2 weeks, maybe then you were just having a hard time for a little while.

yes, fortunately I have been talking to my brothers and they have supported me, I think it is nothing serious and it is only a difficult moment, Thank you for worry

After playing quake sometimes I just have the urge to HUH when I jump or whenever I do something that requires some physical effort.

Yeah, it's weird and I don't play quake as much as I play other games but the jumping sound is stuck on my head.

I used to regularly flirt with this girl until one day I found out that she was going out with someone with the same name as me.

Last night someone sent me a dick pic and wanted to see me naked. I barely even know this person. Then after refusing to send nudes, he asks me for a date in a cafe. Kinda wrong order. But what can you expect from random people off the street who come talk. So far everyone of them has been creepy and has just wanted sex.

6 hours ago, sittinkittin said:

I like Doom and I just signed up to doomworld.com after months of lurking.

Hello!

Welcome to doomworld!, enjoy your stay :P, we have posts of doom and cookies <3

I am still a teenager. It's a tough period for everyone, especially those like me who are autistic.

I like Tarantulas and I have no problem to touch them, feed them, clean up my terrariums etc... But somehow, a couple of common domestic house spiders like Tegenaria or any other cellar spiders which are far smaller and less dangerous freak me out,- even disgust me. Never understood this paradoxon. 

Another one: I'm afraid of heights, climbing big ladders and lookout towers can be a pain in the ass for me but I don't mind flying by plane or chopper. Really weird...

I once escaped death in 1998 because I forgot to feed my pets. I wanted to spend a weekend at my grandparents house back then. On my way to the trainstation it came to my mind that I had forgotten to feed my pets. I didn't want them to starve the whole weekend, so I returned home immediately. I simply took another train with a different route later. One day later, it turned out that exactly the train I was supposed to ride on the first time derailed and crashed into a road bridge. More than hundred people died due to that horrible accident and a lot of others got injured very badly. It still gives me chills thinking about that after all this time. My pets probably saved my life.

My new benchpress record: 57.5kg once and with 55kg 3 repeats. About year ago I did 10 repeats with 55kg, but now I wonder if the safety person back then helped me lift it, instead of only helping me lift it if I absolutely couldn't lift it. Back then I couldn't get 60kg up even once and needed help. 5kg shouldn't make that big difference.