Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I dumped $12,000 on Nike clothes and Nike Shoes in the month of October using my EDD money . I now have all the cool trendy clothes I always wanted when I was in high school unfortunately I'm 30 years old so yeah I'm 10 years late but if I had a time machine I would go back to 2010 with all the clothes and 93 pairs of Nikes shoes and would instantly become the popular kid :)

I toilet papered one of my teachers house when I was 12 years old. I still laugh about it even though I am 28 years old now.

She had it coming.

I tend not to stay active in online communities for very long, as I get bored and find something new. But regardless of how long it lasts, I'm certain to enjoy my time here, and I already am.

A few years ago my dad taught me how to weld stuff and we made a metal shelf with wheels, took us a few days to finish. My favorite part was cutting the metal with a spinning and rough looking blade, cutting those pieces of metal felt very satisfying for some reason.

On 3/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, northivanastan said:

I tend not to stay active in online communities for very long, as I get bored and find something new. But regardless of how long it lasts, I'm certain to enjoy my time here, and I already am.

It was nice knowing you though.

I once broke a girl's leg and laughed at her...

It's not what you think, it wasn't intentional, including the laughing. I didn't know how to react as a tween and didn't believe it was actually damaged. And it's me pushing a friend who dared me to but he tripped on her when she walked by. I feel bad as I never apologised to her. She is a police officer now, hope I never get in trouble around her.

I once got a hold of my dad's credit card and bought a lot of microtransactions in a mobile game called Dead Trigger 2, I drained his credit card and I think it caused him to change jobs. I bought a couple hundred dollars of weapons and currency from the game and because of it, I manage to breeze through the game pretty easily until I reached the final level at the time (I think it was Serbia). I don't play the game anymore and I probably have forgotten my account at this point.

On 3/12/2021 at 5:49 PM, northivanastan said:

Sounds like distro hopping lol

45 minutes ago, Serum said:

Sounds like distro hopping lol

I distro-hop too. I think I'm bad at sticking to things, in general.

On 2/27/2021 at 1:33 AM, Lol 6 said:

My voice sucks, literally, I can't stand it and I hate it.

Ditto.

12 hours ago, Good-Old said:

Ditto.

Third. It's why I usually don't actually speak at all unless necessary.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:04 PM, Trupiak said:

Computer cafes rock btw. I feel lucky that I got to experience some of that. I'm not sure if there's a lot of them anymore.

Those were the shit, I used to go to one all the time. The admin was a very chill guy and sometimes would even give us extra hours when there were especially heated matches.

When I was just a little child, I was once saw this thing in the news that showed something about a scandal of a celebrity in my country. There was leaks of a sex tape between her and some other guy that I forgot, apparently there were people selling CDs of it on the streets. Now what does this have to do with anything you may ask? Well you wanna know what I did, I asked my mom if she could buy it, she said something like "Yeah sure", thinking about it now I'm surprised that was her response because if a kid of mine asked that I'd be like "You'll know when you grow up" or "That' bad Jimmy, you shouldn't ask stuff like that" but anyways....

The next day me and my mom went to the city trying to find but no luck at all. Many years later (about 9 years), my dad gave me a USB drive. It came with a cracked Microsoft Office 2007 and the actual sex tapes that me and my mom were looking for ages ago. I really don't know what to say and I didn't mention it to my dad at all, I just kept it to myself. Watching those sex tapes now they're kinda shitty but oh well, I might as well hide it somewhere.

On 4/4/2021 at 11:53 AM, BrassKnight said:

When I was just a little child, I was once saw this thing in the news that showed something about a scandal of a celebrity in my country. There was leaks of a sex tape between her and some other guy that I forgot, apparently there were people selling CDs of it on the streets. Now what does this have to do with anything you may ask? Well you wanna know what I did, I asked my mom if she could buy it, she said something like "Yeah sure", thinking about it now I'm surprised that was her response because if a kid of mine asked that I'd be like "You'll know when you grow up" or "That' bad Jimmy, you shouldn't ask stuff like that" but anyways....

The next day me and my mom went to the city trying to find but no luck at all. Many years later (about 9 years), my dad gave me a USB drive. It came with a cracked Microsoft Office 2007 and the actual sex tapes that me and my mom were looking for ages ago. I really don't know what to say and I didn't mention it to my dad at all, I just kept it to myself. Watching those sex tapes now they're kinda shitty but oh well, I might as well hide it somewhere.

The fuck did I just read, there's no way that your mom was searching for that for you for real

I haven't eaten true, 100% authentic, thin-dough Italian pizza until 2020.

Still have mixed feelings about it, trash-tier pizza just feels *so much better*, but I love the original, too.

This is a fun one.

I wrecked my car last night, lost traction on a slippery curve, slid ass-end into someone's yard, rolled over onto the roof, and back onto the wheels. I stood on the brakes and came within six inches of running into the guy's house.

The car is done for, but I walked away without a scratch on me.

Oddly, I wasn't even shaken up. A little while later I thought of the teleport scene in Galaxy Quest, when Tony Shalhoub steps out and says "That was a hell of a thing". Pretty much sums up my reaction once I realized I wasn't injured or dead.

There are several ways it could have gone much worse. Nobody was coming the other way, nobody was in the yard, and despite all the glass and debris flying around, nothing even hit me. I guess my guardian angel was working overtime.

I used to have such a rivalry with my older brother I pissed in his clothes basket once as revenge and I still do not regret that to this day because he is a bit of a asshole 

I recently dipped my toes into anime for the very first time about a month ago with Cowboy Bebop. Since then I've watched 7 more series. Anime is keeeewwwl

I can play the viola. It's like a violin, and looks indistinguishable from a violin, played the same way, but it has a lower and slightly different sound and also no one cares about the viola. You also read viola music different, so while I can physically play the bass/violin/cello I would have to acclimate to reading the music differently again (and well also affording an instrument)

Edited by BaileyTW

On 4/4/2021 at 11:53 AM, BrassKnight said:

Did your parents ever have "that talk" with you?  If they didn't maybe they thought that letting you see that video by your own volition would help you understand that side of human nature.  It's a bit bizarre and perhaps avoidant on their end to rather just explain it to you properly, but it would have been one less (awkward) burden off their shoulders.

That or maybe your mom told your dad of the video and he went looking for it then downloaded it on a USB for himself, and when he went to reuse the USB he forgot he had downloaded it on there and gave it to you by accident.

Edited by STILES

On 4/30/2021 at 9:30 PM, Megalyth said:

This is a fun one.

I wrecked my car last night, lost traction on a slippery curve, slid ass-end into someone's yard, rolled over onto the roof, and back onto the wheels. I stood on the brakes and came within six inches of running into the guy's house.

The car is done for, but I walked away without a scratch on me.

Oddly, I wasn't even shaken up. A little while later I thought of the teleport scene in Galaxy Quest, when Tony Shalhoub steps out and says "That was a hell of a thing". Pretty much sums up my reaction once I realized I wasn't injured or dead.

There are several ways it could have gone much worse. Nobody was coming the other way, nobody was in the yard, and despite all the glass and debris flying around, nothing even hit me. I guess my guardian angel was working overtime.

Glad you and everyone are ok!

That reminds me of a time where I was in a van that rolled when me and some mates were drifting it in the dirt :-P

Everyone was fine but taking off my seatbelt and falling to the roof is still one of the strangest sensations I have ever experienced:-P

On 4/30/2021 at 12:20 PM, Serum said:

I recently dipped my toes into anime for the very first time about a month ago with Cowboy Bebop. Since then I've watched 7 more series. Anime is keeeewwwl

Cowboy Bebop almost seems like a bad place to start because it's so near perfect, most other anime seems lacking in comparison. 

On 5/2/2021 at 12:40 PM, Megalyth said:

Cowboy Bebop almost seems like a bad place to start because it's so near perfect, most other anime seems lacking in comparison. 

My friends warned me it was all downhill from there. So far the only other anime I've seen that holds a candle to Cowboy Bebop is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I use kinemaster as my main editor because I am on a budget

On 5/2/2021 at 10:40 AM, Megalyth said:

I don't get this argument at all. The first animé I watched (as an adult) was Evangelion, just a few years ago. My brother told me that people don't recommend watching that one first since all other animé will look like trash by comparison. What the hell does that even mean? I'll watch a show because it looks interesting to me and maybe I like the artstyle (Kill la Kill being an example of this, good times).

I'm not looking for the same experience every time I try a new show. If I was then I'd be disappointed in everything, all the time, because I've seen Avatar the Last Airbender. How is it any fun to hold everything you watch to the same standards as the 'best' thing you've ever seen?

I can balance coffee creamer packages at restaurants there is no limit to how many I can stack

On 5/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, Serum said:

My friends warned me it was all downhill from there.

Pretty much anything written/directed by Hayao Miyazaki will not be disappointing. The art is great and there's always a surreal element to his movies.

5 hours ago, Van Daemon said:

soggy cereal is ...... the only way I eat my cereal

Next you'll be saying you eat pizza with a fork and knife. Heh.

1 minute ago, DRM-MAN said:

I eat cereal with no milk.

The same thing I said to @Van Daemon applies here.

[Although, to be fair, I have eaten cereal with no milk as an afternoon snack at times. Mostly Cheerios, not Bran Flakes, however.]

3 minutes ago, DRM-MAN said:

I eat cereal with no milk.

I'm surprised you didn't say anything about your name actually involving how you wish to commit genocide against drm technology, but okay.

Also, eating cereal with no milk is for plebs, eating cereal with water is the true way to go!