Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

1 hour ago, Mortrixs19 said:

I stole my laptop from school

I am interested to see what happens next if you get caught.

1 hour ago, Mortrixs19 said:

I stole my laptop from school

I am proud of you (not 😆)

11 minutes ago, seed said:

I am interested to see what happens next if you get caught.

That was like 4 years ago I don't even go to that school anymore, unless the teacher tracks me and dares to come where I live, it's very unlikely lmao.

18 hours ago, Mortrixs19 said:

That was like 4 years ago I don't even go to that school anymore, unless the teacher tracks me and dares to come where I live, it's very unlikely lmao.

But why did you stole it in the first place?

Meanwhile, on-topic: I've been feeling pretty Sith lately, and I dunno why. I think the SW mood has not worn off yet, but I dunno what triggered it in the first place.

26 minutes ago, seed said:

Meanwhile, on-topic: I've been feeling pretty Sith lately, and I dunno why. I think the SW mood has not worn off yet, but I dunno what triggered it in the first place.

Good... good....

Let the hate flow through you.

4 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

Good... good....

Let the hate flow through you.

Ah, but I don t even need it, I am beyond such pitiful emotions.

giphy.webp

4 minutes ago, seed said:

Ah, but I don t even need it, I am beyond such pitiful emotions.

Obi-Wan: Well, then you are lost!

On 1/12/2020 at 11:48 AM, Mortrixs19 said:

The lack of shame is alarming. 

I once watched Happy Tree Friends when I was an itty bitty toddler. I was never the same since.

I'm in the process of recording a hardcore band, something I've never done before. My roommate and I have tracked the drums and a scratch guitar track for two songs, and this week we'll add the final guitar tracks as well as record bass. It's a pretty wild undertaking as my background in sound engineering has only been for my own music.

12 hours ago, GoatLord said:

I'm in the process of recording a hardcore band, something I've never done before. My roommate and I have tracked the drums and a scratch guitar track for two songs, and this week we'll add the final guitar tracks as well as record bass. It's a pretty wild undertaking as my background in sound engineering has only been for my own music.

Would like to hear when you finish. What your band's name?

My band is in the beginning process of writing a full length album. We already have an EP out.

Here's my band's EP. Y'all enjoy!

I originally wanted to be a musician but my DOOM maps have now become my "lifes work" and I've made 5 since 2016 and have 500 hours on the game, Doom 2016.

Recently every time my friend has video called me, I've been naked or without a shirt. How does she do that?

Well, ok, I'm without a shirt most of the time at home, because it's just too hot.

I leave my smartphone at home all the time.

On purpose.

I only discovered Doom and Quake around Jan 1st (steam sales) and since have accumulated probably 60ish hours played.... it’s a problem lol.

Played Call of Duty and modern FPS games for 10ish years before I discovered these. Boi was I missing out.

My weight lifting adventures continue. Tried max with leg press and got 149kg 3 times, maybe I'll try more next time, to see how much I can do only once in the serie. Current max on benchpress 60kg once and 50kg 5 times. If I can get 10kg more, then it's my own weight, unless my weight increases with muscles and/or fat... Hey, don't move the goal posts!

I was born in the late 1950s, and it took me five decades to realize I was on the Autistic Spectrum. WrongPlanet and Doomworld are the only places I've felt I truly belonged in recent years.

Edited by Summer Deep

You may not notice it but if you look closely to my ears, my left ear is slightly bigger than my right ear. I can also fold them.

I have always had the ability to write people out of my life with ease.  Friends, family, didm't matter.  I seem to be able to turn my emotions off or at least ignore them if they're getting in the way of a healthy decision.  

5 hours ago, Rare Hatchiama said:

I have always had the ability to write people out of my life with ease.  Friends, family, didm't matter.  I seem to be able to turn my emotions off or at least ignore them if they're getting in the way of a healthy decision.  

+1 to this. If they contributed with nothing healthy or did more damage than helped it's only natural to separate from them. They usually try to appeal to emotions when that happens, but that's too bad, they will soon find out that's not how I operate when taking decisions. Boo hoo.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, BrassKnight said:

You may not notice it but if you look closely to my ears, my left ear is slightly bigger than my right ear. I can also fold them.

This guy made a song about you: