Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Just now, MrGlide said:

meanwhile pizza is like 70% bread

Don't you mean pizza bread? I think they're 2 different things.

1 hour ago, leodoom85 said:

XD
Thanks to the offer lol but Chile is my place and oh boy, here people drink like crazy...

Speaking of that area of South America... Yerba mate. That stuff is made of win and unicorns. I pretty much prefer it to coffee, making it my second favorite thing to drink.

1 minute ago, YukiRaven said:

Speaking of that area of South America... Yerba mate. That stuff is made of win and unicorns. I pretty much prefer it to coffee, making it my second favorite thing to drink.

Mate is really tasty Yuki and I drink that when I have some. Love it.

1 hour ago, leodoom85 said:

XD
Thanks to the offer lol but Chile is my place and oh boy, here people drink like crazy...

Oh shit you're from SA too? 

1 minute ago, Red said:

Oh shit you're from SA too? 

Yup. I live in this skinny, shaky and resilient af country called Chile :D

1 minute ago, leodoom85 said:

Yup. I live in this skinny, shaky and resilient af country called Chile :D

I live just a tad further up north in Peru, always nice to see some neighbors online

I quit drinking soda in 2013, lasted until 2015, now I'm back to my 7up and Sprite. I still mostly prefer water and tea though.

I'm currently working towards the goal of completely cutting junk food out of my life.

I went the last four months not needing a cigarette, but suddenly this month I craved it and bought a pack. My cigarette smoking patterns are... strange? I usually don't have more then 2 packs a month.

I used to smoke weed and drink alcohol daily because I hated life. After one particularly huge blunt I got so high I couldn't walk because my legs felt like jello and I ended up having the worst panic attack of my life later that night. It felt like my heart was going to explode, for real. Very painful. After that I couldn't smoke weed for a few years because even the thought of it put me in a bad mindset. I've since smoked it here and there, usually with others.

I'm addicted to muffins.

I've never owned a console.

I usually think a LOT about what I'm writing before posting anything, deleting some things and rewriting, which sometimes takes a considerable amount of time. In fact, at one particular moment it took me half an hour to post something :P Also, sometimes I'll just forget about posting something completely because I don't think it's worth anyone's time. The problem is that every now and then I'll forget about actually using those "security measures" and I'll end up writing something stupid anyways.

I always try to not bother anyone and be diplomatic in discussions, but if someone ends up hating me despite that, I don't care at all.

I have a hard time talking about personal stuff. I actually thought about writing another fact about myself, but because of this I'm still discussing with myself whether or not I should talk about it. Oh well, if I decide to do so I'll post it later on.

53 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I usually think a LOT about what I'm writing before posting anything, deleting some things and rewriting, which sometimes takes a considerable amount of time. In fact, at one particular moment it took me half an hour to post something

Heh, that's cool! I really don't think before I post. I just kinda say whatever the hell is on my mind, and then think about it after the fact (which I'm sure everybody on this forum knows and loves by now). I should probably change that though...as it might get into trouble...

I love well made metal(or other genre) midis and if someone wants get my attention, they should send me midi music to me. 

4 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

I love well made metal(or other genre) midis and if someone wants get my attention, they should send me midi music to me. 

Ooooh are you "looking"? ;-)

I often get hooked on completely random subjects. I can spend months looking up everything related to my current interest and reading even the most boring documentations. Right now I'm obsessed with antivirus programs.

I do the same. Been a long time reader and viewer of material regarding DOS /Windows Viruses, and video game glitches. The early Pokemon games are particularly dense with glitches and can be really entertaining to learn about.

On the virus front, check out the YouTube channel called danooct1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/danooct1

My fianceé thinks this content is as dull as can be, but somehow I really enjoy it. :)

I find glitch documentation / showcasing very interesting too as mentioned before. There's a guy on youtube called Pannenkoek2012 who's pretty devoted to trying to beat Super Mario 64 without ever pressing the A (jump) button. In doing so they have to exploit very esoteric glitches such as traversing through parallel universes, vertical speed conservation and all that good stuff; but they explain it all with really informative videos.

Here's one of their two channels if that interests you. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5miyvhPsWWyfTulnJ43koQ

21 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

I can drink coffee before bed and not have it hinder my ability to fall sleep.

My parents are like that too, I don't even understand how that works...

I too would like to check in to the odd obsessions hotel.

At random I will become super interested in paranormal shit.  For a while I would even go around to allegedly haunted places hoping to experience something (the Chicagoland area has a lot to offer in this regard).  My favorite stop was an abandoned insane asylum.  My friends and I were alone there at night.  When feelings of dread got the best of the two girls that were with us, we decided to leave.  On our way out, a piece of wood was thrown against the wall next to us.  When we turned around to see who threw it, there was nothing.  

Then I'll get very interested in famous serial killers and read about them.  The psychology aspect of it always fascinated me and I feel drawn to it.  I want to try to understand what can drive people to be that way because the idea that anybody could ever be alright with doing the shit they do is absolutely bonkers to me.

Then sometimes I'll look up how pencils are made or some boring shit like that.

I'm the third kind of guy: I have to drink a cup of coffee before bed, otherwise I'll wake in agonizing pain from caffeine withdrawal.