Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, SOSU said:

More like the coolest girly shit out there ;D

Well yeah, I'm not gonna collect the boring stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Space Boss said:

I learned to whistle when I was 22.

I still don't know how, really, and I'm in my 30s.....

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Pyrolex said:

Whenever I shave, I'm terrified that I'm gonna cut my throat and die.

 

I'm scared of heights.

 

The first FPS I played was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and it didn't exactly leave a good taste in my mouth afterwards.

 

When I first started making music, I ended up pushing my music to iTunes and whatnot almost immediately... a dumb move on my part.

I always think the same thing, as well, when shaving.

 

Also scared of heights.

 

I want to say that COD 4 was also my first taste of an FPS, but then I remembered that I have played other FPSs as well, just not online (Black on PS1 (?) and Cold Winter, also on PS1 (?) just being 2 examples). But yeah, COD 4 was/is highly overrated, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post

[Looks at thread]

 

1 hour ago, Space Boss said:

I learned to whistle when I was 22.

 

[Gasps]

 

Thinks: There's still hope for me!

 

10 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

I still don't know how, really, and I'm in my 30s.....

 

[Gasps again]

 

Screams: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Share this post


Link to post

I thought I was afraid of riding on the hood of a moving car 'til about a half hour ago.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I can whistle with my lips, but I cant do a finger whistle.

 

This one's pretty much impossible to do.

 

2 hours ago, Chewyninja69 said:

I still don't know how, really, and I'm in my 30s.....

 

2 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

 

Screams: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't give up now! I learned almost by accident when I was distracted in class.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Impie said:

I thought I was afraid of riding on the hood of a moving car 'til about a half hour ago.

WTF? This is awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

WTF? This is awesome.

 

sounds like drunken shenanigans, be safe out there you nutters 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I can whistle with my lips

 

I actually can't, it's one of the very few things I don't know how to do, or am unable to, I tried doing this a couple of times but had no luck. Doesn't work with fingers either.

 

I also can't spit properly, so I never do it :v .

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

 

 

I also can't spit properly, so I never do it :v .

Spit properly? Whats that :P

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Catpho said:

Spit properly? Whats that :P

 

In other words, I don't exactly know how to spit.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Agent6 said:

 

In other words, I don't exactly know how to spit.

Woah :O

Share this post


Link to post

I am also afraid of cutting my neck (I HATE EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!).

 

About whistling, I have done it two times, accidentally. I don't know how to do it though.

 

I can only spit close range (how can I even fail at that?).

 

Finally, even though I am the exact opposite of flexible, I have done a split two times. One was with legs front-back and the other was the normal sideways one. Both happened after I slipped, lol.

Share this post


Link to post

How can one not know how to spit? I used to never do it until smoking made me do it all the time...

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Mayhem666 said:

How can one not know how to spit? I used to never do it until smoking made me do it all the time...

I imagine he's talking about spitting phlegm. I can't do it either.

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Space Boss said:

I imagine he's talking about spitting phlegm. I can't do it either.

 

^ Yeah, that.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2018 at 9:37 AM, Battle_Korbi said:

I wish I have more friends who are brimming with crazy and bizarre ideas, and who are leaking with energy, so to say; who won't find it weird to step out of the norm for a bit or to pursue and complete self-imposed challenges and yadda yadda yadda.

 

That sounds like my friends :)

Share this post


Link to post

I, for one, actually prefer the Nintendo Switch Joycons' d-pad more than a traditional one.

 

There's this kid in my school who reminds me of myself back when I was a cancerous shitlord and it makes me want to die sometimes.

 

When a computer starts to run slowly I start to feel like it requires a tremendous amount of effort to do anything (for some reason), so I end up groaning when I try to scroll through a website.

 

One of my favorite games when I was a kid was Luigi's Mansion and I'm super-hyped to get the 3DS remake.

 

I generally tend to come up with some dark shit when doing roleplays (On a sidenote, I roleplay). I have chalked it up to the fact that when I was a kid I watched a single episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog over and over, and I also grew up on Tim Burton films like The Corpse Bride (underrated movie IMO) and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

 

I can't tell you which episode it was, but I remember that CtCD episode I watched so much. I don't recall the name but it was the one with the weird CG guy saying "Return the slaaaab, or suffer my cuuuurrrssseee...".

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2018 at 8:19 AM, Pyrolex said:

I can whistle by inhaling instead of exhaling

I just tried this, it works for me too. 

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty sure it's clear by now that I avoid giving the impression of being an "edgy kid" or something similar to this garbage (just in case, to avoid possible misinterpretations of any kind about what I'm about to say) but either way, the random thing for today is related to my eyes.

 

For a while now I've noticed that everytime I look into them in the mirror I feel like I'm actually gazing into a lifeless void instead, as if I'm looking into the depths of something, but doesn't present any kind of emotions (soul maybe? People do say sometimes you can tell a lot about someone just by looking into their eyes if you're skilled enough). Since I've been dead inside for a few years by now I can't say what I'm seeing doesn't accurately represent my inner state of being.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Pretty sure it's clear by now that I avoid giving the impression of being an "edgy kid" or something similar to this garbage (just in case, to avoid possible misinterpretations of any kind about what I'm about to say) but either way, the random thing for today is related to my eyes.

 

For a while now I've noticed that everytime I look into them in the mirror I feel like I'm actually gazing into a lifeless void instead, as if I'm looking into the depths of something, but doesn't present any kind of emotions (soul maybe? People do say sometimes you can tell a lot about someone just by looking into their eyes if you're skilled enough). Since I've been dead inside for a few years by now I can't say what I'm seeing doesn't accurately represent my inner state of being.

We are not dead... 
We have never lived

~Det Som Engang Var

Share this post


Link to post

I presently weigh 174 pounds. I'm trying to reach 160 pounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2018 at 8:19 AM, Pyrolex said:

I can whistle by inhaling instead of exhaling

I figured that out first. Now I can do both, which is handy because I can whistle long sections of songs without needing to take a breath. :-)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×