Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

My ass got so big and my waist got so small from exercise that I had to rebuy all my pants. RIP my Levi 505s.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

My ass got so big and my waist got so small from exercise that I had to rebuy all my pants. RIP my Levi 505s.

Hot

I can actually speak a few basic phrases in Korean but probably come across as a fucking madman when I do because words in Korean can have completely different meanings depending on tone and pronunciation.

Can't read Korean though, I only know what I was taught phonetically.

In fact coming to think of it I know a lot of basic sentences in many languages through hearing them, not enough to not sound like a schizophrenic nightmare if I ever tried to actually converse with anyone but enough to get directions and understand them or at the very least tell them I can't speak their language (a very important set of phrases for when I'm lost in Kim Jong-un's shed I'm sure).

I'd like to actually learn a language one day, although it'd probably be best to learn to stop assassinating the English language first.

In relation to Cheese, I had a persona in high school who really loved Cheese, which I do. I had the nick name Chezza. To this day most of my friends and their family still call me by that name.

Also, out of all the awesome Cheese choices in the world I mostly eat tasty. Goes well melted on Steak and Toast. I also love it in sandwiches as I really desire the bite of Cheese.

Edit: Oh yeah my forum name Chezza. I have really embraced it.

I hate moths so much and even more when one flew in my tea. Otherwise they tend to distract me while I'm using lights, phone or laptop, it sucks to keep windows closed due these things. 

10 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

I hate moths so much and even more when one flew in my tea. Otherwise they tend to distract me while I'm using lights, phone or laptop, it sucks to keep windows closed due these things. 

Those things are attracted by any sort of light, and i'm freaking out when theres an army of them, if you have lights in the house they will keep stalking at your windows lol.

Due to my rather unpleasant summer experiences in the past quite a couple years, I've learnt and mastered how to precisely squash airborne gnats with one swift grasp. About 95 per cent of the time I succeed.

5 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

in all my school, i am the only person in 500 who know doom :"v

Ditto. I mean, I am one of the two, but the other one, Jônatas, only knows about it thanks to me.

I should probably further share the name of Doom among school.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:52 PM, GamingMarine said:

When The Emoji Movie was first announced, I vowed to never use emojis ever again.

lmfao

I'm "spending" over 20 hours per week in the gym... and it's a fact I really want to change

17 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

in all my school, i am the only person in 500 who know doom :"v

Depends on what Doom game, I think?

I've never had people in neither school, high school, nor even college now who still play or have any interest in the classic games either, but some do have some in the newer games. They seem too busy following what the crowd is playing these days, aka PUBG, Fortnite and so on, or the next "big" thing.

Doesn't surprise me that so few care about retro games nowadays.

Edited by Agent6

25 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Depends on what Doom game, I think?

I've never had people in neither school, high school, nor even college now who still play or have any interest in the classic games either, but some do have some in the newer games. They seem too busy following what the crowd is played these days, aka PUBG, Fortnite and so on, or the next "big" thing.

Doesn't surprise me that so few care about retro games nowadays.

yep, nobody people know doom , even the 2016 doom

You don't want them to play Doom. They would likely be the annoying BD fanboys Doomworld hates.

And that's coming from a BD fan.

Let them appreciate Doom when they start appreciating a fine Scotch.

When I'm extremely pissed off at someone or just want to psychologically hurt a person for whatever reason, I tend to use "disguised" insults. For instance, instead of outright calling someone stupid, I'll ask them if they really don't have a couple spare brain cells to think before acting, or stuff like that. A classmate defined me as "hurtful" despite the fact that people in my school tend to constantly throw common insults at each other, so I'm guessing they're pretty effective.

38 minutes ago, Chezza said:

You don't want them to play Doom. They would likely be the annoying BD fanboys Doomworld hates.

And that's coming from a BD fan.

Let them appreciate Doom when they start appreciating a fine Scotch.

good point you're right, I really hate those fans of brutal doom

I'm a pseudo-musician. Which means that I have a rather good sense of euphony and can compose entire soundtracks in my head and even store them, but I'm not even nearly skilled enough to bring them to life, or if I even settle onto doing so, the result isn't even remotely as good as I imagined before - and so, the version in my "repository" gets overwritten by the disastrous cacophonic outcome, rendering the "original", much better-sounding one lost forever for good.

19 minutes ago, Cell said:

I'm a pseudo-musician. Which means that I have a rather good sense of euphony and can compose entire soundtracks in my head and even store them, but I'm not even nearly skilled enough to bring them to life, or if I even settle onto doing so, the result isn't even remotely as good as I imagined before - and so, the version in my "repository" gets overwritten by the disastrous cacophonic outcome, rendering the "original", much better-sounding one lost forever for good.

how sad :c

Just now, Gaia74 said:

how sad :c

Yup, wish I wasn't a weirdo but instead like other musicians who only store a short portion of notes at the beginning, and then they expand it while in the process of composing.

3 hours ago, KVELLER said:

A classmate defined me as "hurtful" despite the fact that people in my school tend to constantly throw common insults at each other, so I'm guessing they're pretty effective.

That would come across to me as a compliment. They're hurt because you're being intelligent with your attacks and they're too thin-skinned to take it.

Many people told me that I look like a 20 year old guy (or less) when I have 33 in reality...

Random fact: I can beatbox better than roughly 84% of the members on this forum (as long as you don't ask for proof).

1 hour ago, chopkinsca said:

Random fact: I can beatbox better than roughly 84% of the members on this forum (as long as you don't ask for proof).

I'm the best Doom player in this forum, then.

25 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I'm the best Doom player in this forum, then.

Really?