Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

12 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

Really?

Probably not :P I was just poking fun at chopkinsca's post.

10 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Probably not :P I was just poking fun at chopkinsca's post.

Jajajhahahahahahhahahahahah xD

As a kid I once thought "TAS" was just this one guy who was absolutely godlike at speedrunning every videogame and no one can beat him. I still like to think that sometimes...

I constantly attempt to help others at my own expense, I have a folded eyelid, only on my left one. I sucked really badly at the kotor games for most of my life. And I have extremely bad OCD that I somehow manage to hide from others. (That's more than one fact but... meh. :D )

Edited by V0idH0und : Because of global warming

I've never been a competitive person.  In fact, the concept of pvp bothers me to a great extent.  Yet I played UT2k4 with bots till my eyes bled.

On 10/3/2017 at 1:42 AM, Fuzzball said:

Okay here is a real fact about myself- bit of an odd one!

I have patches of skin with different pigmentation on my feet- it's not a skin problem or anything wrong...just...how my feet are lol- big huge patches darker than the rest of my skin. My left is a little less affected by it than my right- my big toe is still normal colour and goes up to my leg but the whole left side of it is darker. Right foot is pretty much covered in one huge dark patch but my toes are not. ...so yeah ;P

Pics?

Edit: just changed to this

dddddd.png

Edited by elarmadillo3 : dddddd

5 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

My desktop:

Golden-Eagle-on-Fox.jpg

I know some furries to show this picture. Along with the first furry that's actually a birdie seen here in this gay pride parade:

Big-Bird-Sabotage.jpg

12 hours ago, Black Star said:

I've never been a competitive person.  In fact, the concept of pvp bothers me to a great extent.  Yet I played UT2k4 with bots till my eyes bled.

Me neither, these games are only fun if you have a squad or a few friends to play them, otherwise you'll just run into a seemingly infinite ocean of morons, cheaters, or a combination of both.

They're the main reason why I've started hating MP as a whole and stay away from that thing, I can most certainly live without it, after all I've always been a SP guy since the long gone days of old when I owned a Terminator console.

I'm just going to stick to my SP games, much more fun and enjoyable, and where people can't endlessly piss me off, I've got better things to do.

The advantage of SP compared to MP, to me at least, is that I have no one else to blame but myself for the failures.

18 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I got my nipples pierced today.  They're currently very sore.

no comment

Well, I'm about to play Doom 2 which is considered a demonic game and I'm currently wearing a t-shirt that says "Team Jesus" on it. 

15 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

I got my nipples pierced today.  They're currently very sore.

I've never understood the why behind doing stuff like that, or using any kind of "body accessory" for that matter (that includes bracelets and the like). But hey, each to their own.

11 hours ago, Maser said:

Well, I'm about to play Doom 2 which is considered a demonic game and I'm currently wearing a t-shirt that says "Team Jesus" on it. 

Even id Software had a religious guy on the team, but he didn't care about the demons because "they're the bad guys".

Here's another random fact: I think 99% of songs would be WAY better without lyrics. They're kind of distracting and don't add a whole lot to the experience IMO.

55 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Here's another random fact: I think 99% of songs would be WAY better without lyrics. They're kind of distracting and don't add a whole lot to the experience IMO.

x2 xD