Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

8 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Apparently tomorrow morning I'll be going to the hospital for blood tests.

You can just tell how much I'm looking forward to this, especially after I almost fainted the last time.

8 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Good luck @Agent6

I am alive. It went smoother this time around.

8 hours ago, Agent6 said:

I am alive. It went smoother this time around.

So it's not the first time?

37 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

So it's not the first time?

First time what? Almost fainting or going for blood tests?

13 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

First time what? Almost fainting or going for blood tests?

Whoops, sorry. I meant going for blood tests.

2 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Whoops, sorry. I meant going for blood tests.

Of course it wasn't the first time :v .

First time i donated blood i didn't managed to fill the complete unit for some reason, but after i returned home i was feeling all well and rested and i kept telling people how i didn't felt tired at all, then shit went down that night and the only thing i remember is that people were yelling at me because they kept asking me to do stuff and i just kept sitting on a couch staring at them without understanding what the hell they were telling me to do in the first place. Then i fainted on the couch and slept all night there instead of my bed

The first Doom I played was a TC called "DOOM3: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari" from a pirated game collection CD-ROM. It's a modified IWAD/executable, very bizarre, and I had no idea what the original Doom would look like, until a few years later when I first played the shareware Doom.

Those blood tests talking made me thought about a fact.

I never went to hospital, had any tests,  or consulted a doctor in my whole life to this day, except going to a clinic for skin issues.

5 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

Those blood tests talking made me thought about a fact.

I never went to hospital, had any tests,  or consulted a doctor in my whole life to this day, except going to a clinic for skin issues.

I would go more often to doctors, especially when I actually need, but really seeing the tools they hold in their office, let alone what you typically see in hospitals, just scares me.

That and I'm in such bad moods sometimes that when I'm ill or don't feel alright I just hope I die and be done with it instead. Yeah, I'm broken but that's no news, the recent years of my life sucked so hard I don't even know anything anymore... Or maybe they were actually alright but my inability to appreciate myself is preventing me from seeing that.

14 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

I would go more often to doctors, especially when I actually need, but really seeing the tools they hold in their office, let alone what you typically see in hospitals, just scares me.

That and I'm in such bad moods sometimes that when I'm ill or don't feel alright I just hope I die and be done with it instead. Yeah, I'm broken but that's no news, the recent years of my life sucked so hard I don't even know anything anymore... Or maybe they were actually alright but my inability to appreciate myself is preventing me from seeing that.

That's an interesting point of view, as I can see myself in such statement.

The recent years can be viewed as depressing and bad, but also good because I had fun at some points, but yeah, some very boring times that I thought life was crap. I guess having a low self esteem like me doesn't help, or simply the fact that I don't like how I am.

I hope that I don't have mental issues at this point, meh.

It would appear that my number in numerology would be 13.

Didn't expect that, but it's quite fitting overall, the avatar just got even more personal.

i write a history in a notebook I have 3 entire notebooks so far

the history combines several video games but the most important is doom, since it talks about hectic and kaiser and the protagonist: Gaia, A Seraphim Of Heaven (Gaia and I are not the same person please do not confuse hahaha), I've even made several images that represent some events in the story and I do it while I can at school when there is free time

I know, I'm very rare :"v

2 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

wat

Like, my parents weren't expecting to get a baby at that point in time :P Irresponsibility from their part, I guess.

When i was 7 years old, Pinkies and Spectres scared the shit out of me and gave me nightmares, specially spectres, if stealth monsters were a thing in the original Doom, i would have died from a heart attack.

13 minutes ago, Solmyr said:

When i was 7 years old, Pinkies and Spectres scared the shit out of me and gave me nightmares, specially spectres, if stealth monsters were a thing in the original Doom, i would have died from a heart attack.

At the time I also found the Specters scary, but for me the scariest were always the Mancubi, after all I couldn't make it past MAP07 thanks to them at the time.

The idea of a creature with rocket lauchers for hands combined with a disgusting look and creepy made me shit bricks and eventually gave me nightmares. I also found Shawn's Got the Shotgun to be an incredibly evil sounding track, I always turned off the speakers when I reached the level.

Playing Doom as a little boy, my favorite looking demons were the Hell Knights and Barons of Hell, which appears to be the goat inspired demons, a common image in metal, makes me think I was destined to like such evil things lol.

12 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

I was destined to like such evil things lol.

Funny, considering I did an 180 since then, I've fallen in love with things that used to scare me at the time, which is pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.

12 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

Hell Knights

Now that you mention them, they're completely absent from my memories. I remember the Imps, Barons, Cyberdemons, Mancubi, Zombiemen, Shotgun Guys, Pinkies & Specters but Hell Knights are completely missing.

4 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Funny, considering I did an 180 since then, I've fallen in love with things that used to scare me at the time, which is pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.

Now that you mention them, they're completely absent from my memories. I remember the Imps, Barons, Cyberdemon, Mancubi, Zombiemen, Shotgun Guys, Pinkies & Specters but Hell Knights are completely missing.

Well, it always has been a simple weaker and different colored Baron, but I was fascinated by their looks, especially in D64.

A funny thing I remember doing was changing the colors on my TV to have them with different colors, such has blue, orange or yellow haha.

@Agent6 I don't blame you about them fatties, their death animation is also disgusting nightmare fuel. Wait, if you found Shawn's got the Shotgun creepy i assume you've played Doom II before Doom I, because Sinister and Demons on the Prey are amongst the most evil sounding and tense inducing tracks, the former sounds the most evil of Doom soundtrack.

E1M5 (Phobos Lab) used to scare to me a lot as a kid, the creepy music and the last room before the exit. When I entered the room, I quickly ran to the exit without without paying attention to anything. It was one of the only times that I actually got scared of something in Doom.

only the icon of sin has given me nightmares

but I think that really a map that scares me is the map of the mine in blood, it is really horrendous, since they are landslides and above is my worst fear

I am claustrophobic

16 hours ago, Solmyr said:

@Agent6 I don't blame you about them fatties, their death animation is also disgusting nightmare fuel. Wait, if you found Shawn's got the Shotgun creepy i assume you've played Doom II before Doom I, because Sinister and Demons on the Prey are amongst the most evil sounding and tense inducing tracks, the former sounds the most evil of Doom soundtrack.

Yes, I even said so a couple of times already. Vanilla Doom II was the only Doom game I had on the Windows 98 machine I used at the time and thus, I started the series with it.

I only played Ultimate Doom around 2014 when I returned to the franchise, and Final Doom the same month I joined DW.

My family once had a high social status in France, and somewhere along the way we lost our money and ended up in Chile.

In a somewhat related note, my great grandfather was a french deserter from World War I.