Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

On 9/16/2018 at 1:42 PM, DMPhobos said:

When i was a young teen i started a weird habit of flipping coins in the air and catching them, and ever since i carry in my pockets an old nickel coin that i sometimes flip in the air when im bored. Because of this, every time i meet up with someone i haven't seen in years usually the first question they ask is if i still have the same coin in my pockets =P

Well... do you?

1 minute ago, Marlamir said:

How is this possible?

Good question, is that serious or a joke?

56 minutes ago, Marlamir said:

How is this possible?

55 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Sounds like some people likes to change coloured contact lens every year or so.

7 hours ago, Marlamir said:

How is this possible?

7 hours ago, Agent6 said:

6 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Sounds like some people likes to change coloured contact lens every year or so.

I looked it up and although I couldn't find a name for it, it sounds like it isn't very uncommon. Some people have their eyes subtly change color with their mood like @Space Marinara said, some have them change with the seasons, and many people have their eyes naturally lighten, darken, or just change colors entirely with age. I don't know the exact science behind it, but I read that it has something to do with the amount of pigment as well as the pigment compressing or dispersing and whatnot. I don't even know what triggers my own eye colors. All I know is that every 1-2 years for as long as I can remember, my eyes have changed color from green to brown and back again. They're naturally green though, I believe.

But no, I'm not joking or using colored contacts.

One of my best friends was at one point the leader of North America's most powerful Ragnarok Online clan. Many years ago I watched a now deleted Youtube video of his team playing against (I believe) Thailand's top team in the world finals. 

I actually know a guy (incidentally, he's the same person who thinks that playing anything outside of the core, licensed Doom maps on DOS, minus any modifications imaginable is the only true way to play Doom. He also refuses to ever download any fan patches for anything on the PC, even when they do nothing beyond making the game simply work) who really likes both Hillary Clinton and Trump. I would imagine that there aren't many people in the world who fit that specific predilection, but they do exist. 

I am a very distant relative of Tom Bergeron. 

Edited by Ajora

On 9/15/2018 at 1:03 AM, Ajora said:

I enjoy the taste of eggs, but I hate the smell of them when they're cooking. 

Um, same I guess? Except I refrain from tasting anything I hate the smell of, thus rendering myself pickier than frilly-dress princesses. God I am blessed with suck.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:03 AM, Ajora said:

I enjoy the taste of eggs, but I hate the smell of them when they're cooking. 

Same #3, they taste good but man aren't they smelling like shit when they're boiling...

I was born with blond hair. It slowly changed from blond to dirty blond and has since settled on brown. I also have a red beard, though it can be difficult to tell unless the lighting is just right.

I kind of wish that my eye colour would alternate depending on the seasons, but I sadly was not bestowed with that attribute.

1 hour ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I was born with blond hair. It slowly changed from blond to dirty blond and has since settled on brown. I also have a red beard, though it can be difficult to tell unless the lighting is just right.

I kind of wish that my eye colour would alternate depending on the seasons, but I sadly was not bestowed with that attribute.

You'd probably look like a rainbow if you had that attribute, if you know what I mean :v .

Little known fact: David Bowie's eyes changed colour independently based on their polarity. Others around could always tell when he was facing South South-East.

Currently I am 14 years old but soon in 3 months on January 2 to be precise I will be 15 years old, and it is not i am sad, but I still remember when I was 11 and was happy, now I worry about adult things .-.

15 years old and already worried about adult things? Not to scare your young self, but you've seen nothing yet. I wish I was 15 again to have some freedom and have nothing to worry about except having fun.

sadly I live with a family with some conflicts so that's why I worry

Of course,I have fun being with friends, playing video games (mainly doom xD), and reading, but I am already worrying a bit about that

Basically what I was doing at that age, but music instead of readings, but I do understand the worries, as I remember being scared about what I would become and end up later hehh.

4 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

15 years old and already worried about adult things? Not to scare your young self, but you've seen nothing yet. I wish I was 15 again to have some freedom and have nothing to worry about except having fun.

This. If you think you're going to have adult worries at that age you're going to have nasty surprises later on.

@Ajora Der street metal guys? I dunno, I like some of their works, particularly the early, more black oriented material, but otherwise I prefer Sigh and Sabbat. Sheesh, Sabbat is so good but so few have heard their music, more people need to hear The Dwelling for instance.

10 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I was never really a big fan of Star Wars or Star Trek. Nothing against them, just not my cup of tea.

picard tea.png

I'm a sucker for the Little Orphan Annie comic strip.

Back when I was a kid I played video games only for how fun they were or if their theme appealed to me in some kind of way, but I didn't know anything about their plot whatsoever considering that English is not my native language. I didn't even know what the various options in their menus did, I only knew what "Start" and "Quit" meant :v .

28 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Back when I was a kid I played video games only for how fun they were or if their theme appealed to me in some kind of way, but I didn't know anything about their plot whatsoever considering that English is not my native language. I didn't even know what the various options in their menus did, I only knew what "Start" and "Quit" meant :v .

Same, at some points, I am wondering how I should go through some games and succeed in them without even knowing the plot and objectives meanings for example. I come back today and look at some of these games and I really don't know how I did it.