Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

On 9/23/2018 at 3:48 AM, Cell said:

their attention stubbornly refused to be paid

Because I tend to heavily underestimate people's ignorance skills. Oh well, some traits never get better.

I collect vintage toys, and sometimes design them, like this doll of Winter Agent Juno I collaborated on with The Doll Planet.

image.png.8765135d07637d0791febf9f60e44947.png

I have only done retail and sales roles.

But I hate sales and meeting new people.

i think Addhiranirr from Morrowind has the single sexiest name to say out loud ever given to anyone in the world

14 hours ago, KVELLER said:

@Impie Dude, that Batman in the background looks hilarious.

image2.png.ac02dafecde77f111360944618b29004.png

lol I have like three of them. They are full of the derp.

Posted (edited)

I love orange juice and drink it all the time, but I'm not crazy on oranges. I find most of them a bit too acidic and tart. Mandarin oranges are nice in a Spring salad. 

Edited by Ajora

On 10/3/2018 at 1:47 PM, Ajora said:

I love orange juice and drink it all the time, but I'm not crazy on oranges. I find most of them a bit too acidic and tart. Mandarin oranges are nice in a Spring salad. 

Can relate to that too, I drink apple or grape juice pretty much the time, and I don't even like to eat those fruits that much.

Posted (edited)

I like oranges. And apples. And grapes. And kiwis. And plums. I like a lot of different fruits, though I'll admit that I don't eat them very often even when they're readily available to me...

Unless they're mini oranges. Those are irresistible!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

i need one please

I do have a spare one for sale, it so happens.

1787140155_megobatmanshitty.JPG.fb2f14bfc8217d106c88d68c5bae3a4c.JPG

The rest of the collection can be ogled here if anyone wants to see what $1000 of vintage toys looks like.

Which reminds me, my next random fact: I enjoy playing with girls' toys, apparently.

Edited by Impie

Just occured to me that I'll probably always live in a lie. Oh well...

Today I crossed the North American continental divide nine times.

How? By driving NM-603. However, I do not recommend this route to anyone. Oddly enough, like the guy in this video, I missed the road first time around, and turned around at exactly the same suboptimal spot.

According to my iOS screen time (that's the little tool, that counts how many minutes you spend in each app / on your phone in general) I consume roughly 24 hours (!) of YouTube videos per week. My personal estimate is, that 80 % of that are Doom related videos. :/

I prefer multiplayer games with offline bots rather then with real people. Also, killing bots and hearing them scream makes me sad.

9 hours ago, Guydoom said:

I prefer multiplayer games with offline bots rather then with real people. Also, killing bots and hearing them scream makes me sad.

Same, minus the last part. Tired to death of other people's bs.

Honestly, I've never thought that I'll miss proper routine. Now, I have problems with sleep and keeping up with daytime, which isn't much left because of time and season change. 

I genuinely get uptight anytime I charge up one of my phones to 100% and when I go to use it like 5 or 10 minutes later and the battery says 99%. 

8 hours ago, Maser said:

I genuinely get uptight anytime I charge up one of my phones to 100% and when I go to use it like 5 or 10 minutes later and the battery says 99%. 

Is that bad?

Use your phone accordingly lol

As of a week or two ago, I'm AWS Certified as a Cloud Practitioner.

4 hours ago, Phobus said:

As of a week or two ago, I'm AWS Certified as a Cloud Practitioner.

Does that include rain dances?

I have an abandoned YouTube channel that I'm not particularly proud of. Half of it are Quake 2 bot matches running at 20 fps.

16 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

Does that include rain dances?

It's only the Foundational qualification. I think rain dancing is in the next one. 

On 10/7/2018 at 1:12 AM, Grazza said:

Today I crossed the North American continental divide nine times.

How? By driving NM-603. However, I do not recommend this route to anyone. Oddly enough, like the guy in this video, I missed the road first time around, and turned around at exactly the same suboptimal spot.

Google maps says it takes 62 minutes to drive that roughly 23 mile patch of road. Is that correct? I guess it's treacherous? I honestly wouldn't know.