Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

CrendoKoRn!!!

Best... lookalike... ever...
Not to mention worst haircut.

Heh, that'd make a good soul face texture from Doom though. It reminds me of the Freedoom replacement for that texture.

RailGunner said:

THAT'S YOU!!??

No, that's Crendowing. He was banned for being a troll several months ago. He was a minor mod for a few weeks. I met him once, nice guy in person.

bigbadgansta is much larger and scarier, I assure you. ;)

I didn't expect to see a thread about this THIS late. I would have made it a few days after it the cd came out but I think I was still banned.

Well, at least they know who their audience is: ugly losers below the age of 16.

the_Danarchist said:

Well, at least they know who their audience is: ugly losers below the age of 16.

Now now, one of the hottest chicks I know is a big fan of korn, she's 16 if I recall correctly.

Actually Korn's new album is quite listenable, if their next album is an improvement of teh same magnitude it'll be awesome

edit: and judging people's worth by their music taste != cool btw

Liam the Bard said:

Actually Korn's new album is quite listenable, if their next album is an improvement of teh same magnitude it'll be awesome

I own Issues and Untouchables. I need to re-buy Issues, my current one is scratched to hell. I plan on getting all the Korn albums.

RailGunner said:

i just use kazaa.

You would, fasttrack is the armpit of the p2p community

Heh. I have KoRn, Follow the Leader, and Issues. Every once in a long while I listen to the first album. I haven't ben into them since '99 though.

the_Danarchist said:

Maybe, but she's probably not worth going after if she listens to KoRn.

Nah, she's cool as hell, then again I do have some wierd attraction to chicks with jet black hair, green eyes, and a love for drugs.

From Best to Worst (keep in my this is just my opinion):

• Selt titled
  • Untouchables
  • Follow the Leader
  • Life is Peachy
  • Issues (I'd hate the entire cd if it wasn't for 'Beg for me' and 'Beating me down')