Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Byeblothingal 1024

Baron of Hell test scoring

I made a rather strange wad to test your Baron of Hell killing skills with about 15 specific weapons & PLENTY of room to move around in. The whole point of the map is to see how many of the sons uh bitches as you can take down before your face greets the floor (get the kill number as high as possible) You get 1024 health & armor to start with that once you lose; you never see again. 10,024 was my original goal but wound up getting 16,611 Baron kills my 1st time. It was a decent run but next time my goal is 20,048 kills because I know I can do a lot better than THAT!

BARON KILL TEST DOWNLOAD;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WsPPJRKLX8

Sick Bow said:

What's with that spam comment linking to a spam site under your video?

IDK I never went to that to find out what that was.

Voros said:

MediaFire link not working for me. Plus, do I need Skulltag?

Oh man, I have had people tell me that about other links to other wads but I think it only happens to some people because every 1 of them has at least 15 downloads. No it does not need skulltag to run, just for the rage rune to be in the map.

Byeblothingal 1024 said:

Oh man, I have had people tell me that about other links to other wads but I think it only happens to some people because every 1 of them has at least 15 downloads.

Forgive me, but I don't understand what your trying to tell me or how this is related to my problem. In case you don't know, I get to an error page that says this file was deleted/not found/not available/something bad.

Blastfrog said:

I tried that & it said I needed to wait at least 60 seconds to edit so I just wrote a new message with the edited materiel in it.

Voros said:

Forgive me, but I don't understand what your trying to tell me or how this is related to my problem. In case you don't know, I get to an error page that says this file was deleted/not found/not available/something bad.

Yea sorry I was not specific enough on what I was saying.
1 "MediaFire link not working for me." I have had people tell me that before when trying to download other wads of mine that the link of was not deleted to & still works for most other people. I don't know why it doesn't work for some people but I know that a lot of downloads have been made (at least 15 on every wad I uploaded there) because it keeps track & tells me exactly how many times each 1 has been downloaded (this includes links that people have told me don't work any more yet the download numbers continued to go up after I was told that) im not saying you're full of shit, I am just saying that for some reason; it doesn't work for some people & I don't know why.
"Plus, do I need Skulltag?" NO it will run without Skulltag, The only thing about the wad that I think NEEDS Skulltag; is the rage rune in the map (which allows you to shoot 2x the speed) everything else should still be there.

Fighting with OP weapons and an OP character against a giant wall of meatshields that can't hit the broad side of a barn... I would fail 2 minutes in from boredom. Should put in the do-it.wad pistol for players that don't suck.

Fonze said:

Fighting with OP weapons and an OP character against a giant wall of meatshields that can't hit the broad side of a barn... I would fail 2 minutes in from boredom. Should put in the do-it.wad pistol for players that don't suck.

I can't imagine this would be a test that everyone would find motivating enough to take. I made the wad so naturally I am going to care most about finding out. Have no idea what the do it pistol is, not sure I have it in my weapon inventory of weapons to be able to put in. Not everyone likes challenges.

From the thread title, I thought this was going to be a means of judging how popular the Baron of Hell is as a monster.

I think this looks interesting. There are not many Doom mods that focus on getting points, a la Game-and-Watch games. :)

The only thing I am not keen on is the wad's name, but that's just me.

obake said:

From the thread title, I thought this was going to be a means of judging how popular the Baron of Hell is as a monster.

I think this looks interesting. There are not many Doom mods that focus on getting points, a la Game-and-Watch games. :)

The only thing I am not keen on is the wad's name, but that's just me.

FUCKYOU was a specific series type. Any wad on mine with that name is going to not be a serious wad of mine, much smaller & invasion style. The FUCKYOU series is the only wads I ever make that are invasion style with a goal to see how many you can kill instead of to see if you can make it to the exit. This is the 3rd 1 in that series.

Byeblothingal 1024 said:

I tried that & it said I needed to wait at least 60 seconds to edit so I just wrote a new message with the edited materiel in it.

You have to wait 60 seconds to post, there is no delay to edit. Even if that were the case, it's a mere minute, have you no patience?

Blastfrog said:

You have to wait 60 seconds to post, there is no delay to edit. Even if that were the case, it's a mere minute, have you no patience?

Yea I know, usually that is true but it's not like there's a limit to the amount of comments we can post. Depends on why I have to be patient. In this case; I have no patience. I don't see posting another comment with the edited materiel as a big deal in the slightest. Sometimes there's more than 1 way to do things; Both methods work just fine.