Map(s): MAP01
Port: ZDoom, GZDoom, Zandronum 3.0
Format: UDMF
Music: "Mercury Rain" by Skaven
Build Time: Some considerable time

Qsy9fcq.png
7JJdIrv.png
yoMCdGb.png

A short, slightly puzzle-oriented map originally made for TerminusEst13's third DUMP project (Doom Upstart Mapping Project).

You're stuck on the weather-worn planet Ratama with only a bunch of hostile aliens for company. Find a way off it and kill everything in your way.

Edited by Jimmy

I love the greens here, it feels like its a proper jungle base. Very cool stuff! Guess this is another release to add to the ever growing pile of maps I want to play :D

I love that song! I used it for one of my maps, too, but I didn't name my map after it.

I'll be checking this map out.

cool map. liked the layout a lot, very open but still guided. nice use of zdoom scripting here, didn't feel overdone. the sound of the rain really brought this together. nice job!

I found Massmouth!

Nice little map, and the relative lack of traps made it quite relaxing to play.

Its possible when picking up the super shotgun while running to fly over the railings and get stuck against the cliff below.

Apologize for the bump, but does anyone know of a way out of here? Button is nonresponsive and nothing opens. I see it says radiation equipment required, but I do not have one. Is it meant to trap you in here?

Screenshot_Doom_20200811_000402.png

That switch should definitely lower the elevator in this room. Not sure why it wouldn't work as it seems to be set up like any other switch would be.

Maybe something's a little awry in your compatibility settings? If you swap them to the default settings maybe that will fix it - it's possible that there's a line special immediately in front of the switch which will block the player from using it in Vanilla behavior.