-Tilly's hoodie
-Seagate Barracuda 1 TB hard drive

I got these later:
-250 USD check
-Thermal top and bottom
-Jeans

-A Pantera T-Shirt (Vulgar Display).
-Socks.
-A new Controller for my laptop, the old one was in its last days.
-Socks.
-Shorts.
-Socks.
-Boxers.
-Socks.
-A black towel.
-Socks.

Next time they should ask me what colors I want, everything in that list was black.

Also my country got a 7.4~ earthquake somewhere down south, thanks mother earth.

MrDeAD1313 said:

A fiancee :D

Yes!!! Congratulations brother!

What I got:

Today was spent with my girlfriend's family. I got a couple of kick ass shirts (Slayer and Black Sabbath), The Exorcist novel, Diablo III for PC, Cards Against Humanity, and her parents got me some restaurant gift cards.

Last week is when my immediate family celebrated. On that day I got a new shower head with a bunch of cool settings, gift cards, an assortment of shower gels, a doom shirt, Battlefield 1, and my brother is going to take me out next weekend for a day of sushi and the gun range.

Lets see..bit of a better haul this time! :) Keep in mind this is mixed in with birthday gifts because my bday is 22nd December~
- Purple Hairdryer
- 2 Purple Cushions
- Purple Space cat duvet set
- Purple big fluffy throw blanket (seeing a pattern here?)
- Sour Jelly beans!
- Few CDs, one of which is Beavis and Butthead do America
- Business Cat calendar (that will go up on the wall at work in the lab)
- More Chocolates...one of those big Lindt balls with the truffles in <3
- Some tasty looking candy based shower gels!
- Couple gift cards for Tesco
and a lil' bit of cash too~
Fun fun!

I had a big year this year compared to some past years. I got the Star Trek Starship collection that Eaglemoss is doing. Started with the Enterprise-D, but I should be getting a couple ships a month. The Doom hoodie that's on the Bethesda store, a shaving kit, a root beer float kit, a couple pairs of pajama bottoms, a shower kit, socks, a winter hat, a bottle of Jack Daniel's Fire Whiskey along with 2 shot glasses, a box of hot chocolate, $50 cash, a 2017 calendar, a $10 gift card to Dairy Queen, and some assorted candy. Supposedly there's a thing or two that hasn't arrived yet. Besides all that, my parents bought a Playstation 4 for the family, along with the Skyrim SE, Star Wars Battlefront, and Uncharted 4. Like I said, this was a big year this year, and I still have to run some inventory on what I got, so I may update this post later.

-$275
-$25 in gift certificates
-3 pairs of flannel pants
-2 lottery tickets
-To Live and Die In LA (Blu-ray)
-black dress shirt
-candy
-candied nuts
-popcorn tin

-Shoes
-Dirt Bike (Auto Gift.. Now need to learn to use and not die will doing so)
-Socks
-Underwear.

rileymartin said:

I got a lump of coal.

Legends says that if you heat it enough, it will turn into a Crystal!!!!

YukiHerz said:

Also my country got a 7.4~ earthquake somewhere down south, thanks mother earth.

It was feel even in Argentina, lucky there were no deaths and for what i heard the Tsunami alert was lifted.

My prized gifts this year are my Tsubame-made Fino pour over coffee kettle, stainless steel coffee dripper, a can of Kurukahveci Turkish coffee, some Illycaffè Italian espresso coffee for my Moka pots, a Gerber utility knife and, arguably, a 1996 Jeep Cherokee 2 door I got a month ago to fix up, just in time for winter.

Yeah, I like coffee.

Job said:

My prized gifts this year are my Tsubame-made Fino pour over coffee kettle, stainless steel coffee dripper, a can of Kurukahveci Turkish coffee, some Illycaffè Italian espresso coffee for my Moka pots, a Gerber utility knife and, arguably, a 1996 Jeep Cherokee 2 door I got a month ago to fix up, just in time for winter.

Yeah, I like coffee.

4.0 petrol or a 2.5 TD??? If you got the 4.0 with the 2 door setup is a fine crawler.

Wild Dog said:

4.0 petrol or a 2.5 TD??? If you got the 4.0 with the 2 door setup is a fine crawler.

4.0 in mine. The TD is rare as hen's teeth over here in the US; I assumed non-US since you called the 4.0 a petrol ;). I've had several 4.0s, one in a 1990 Renix Cherokee and another in a 1998 Cherokee. That '98 was pretty bad. Had poor oil pressure on start up due to serious neglect from the previous owner. However, the 1990 had 226k miles on it and ran like a top. My 1996 has almost 260k on it and aside from some floor pan rust, it looks and drives like a vehicle with 2/3s the mileage. Great little runners if a bit unrefined.

Socks
Pittsburgh Steelers Mugs
NE Patriots Hat
Portable Bluetooth Speaker
$200 Freedom Dollars
$200 Kohls giftcard
$50 Dunkin Donuts giftcard
Enter The Gungeon
Postal 1 and 2

Job said:

4.0 in mine. The TD is rare as hen's teeth over here in the US; I assumed non-US since you called the 4.0 a petrol ;). I've had several 4.0s, one in a 1990 Renix Cherokee and another in a 1998 Cherokee. That '98 was pretty bad. Had poor oil pressure on start up due to serious neglect from the previous owner. However, the 1990 had 226k miles on it and ran like a top. My 1996 has almost 260k on it and aside from some floor pan rust, it looks and drives like a vehicle with 2/3s the mileage. Great little runners if a bit unrefined.

Yeah i'm outside the US, where i live the 2.5 is the common one, while the 4.0 is the most sought after. The 2.5 TD engine is a cancer, Overheating issues all over the place. Most people with the 2.5 TD just swap it for a 250 which are quite cheap here.

Wild Dog said:

Yeah i'm outside the US, where i live the 2.5 is the common one, while the 4.0 is the most sought after. The 2.5 TD engine is a cancer, Overheating issues all over the place. Most people with the 2.5 TD just swap it for a 250 which are quite cheap here.

Funny how things change depending on location. For some reason, folks love the TD here, maybe due to rarity. I assume regarding the 250, you're referring to the optional Chrysler 4 cylinder gasser? Not much to complain about with them. About as durable the 4.0, but most real fuel economy advantage.

Xbox Elite Controller
The Old Blood
Slayer T-Shirt
Book full of metal facts (i don't remember what it's called)
Guitar tab/sheet music book full of songs
A decent amount of prismacolors (I'll update my doom drawings ;) )
Clothes
And an original doom spray painting made by my cousin - priceless!

- New purse that I really wanted
- Boots that I've wanted for close to two years
- Backgammon set
- Lava lamp
- A gothy looking choker
- Bunch of cash
- Wife and I put together a new aquarium for each other, so that as well

80$
Zelda and Ganondorf amiibo (Wii U)
Mario Party 10 with Bowser Amiibo (I'm already known to have no one to play due to the nature of the game)
Homemade candle

But for cleverness of how I got the 80$, lets just say (dad) Asshole Santa put the money in one of those biscuit dough cans (premade and ready to cook), and watched as I tried to open the can in fear. I seriously hate opening those cans, and it is a legit fear people have.
I don't really ask for much anyway, money is all I'd need so I can choose, but often save it and then spend a little later. So not much this year, at least this time I gave gifts because I had the money.

- Candy (snakes and big swirly lollipop)
- Official classic DOOM logo T-shirt and glorious Cacodemon socks
- South of Heaven album (the original, non-brickwalled master which I wanted for a while)
- Super Cyborg Steam game
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Steam game