Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

id & Lego Co-operate

I can see it all now...

Hey kids! It's Lego Doom! Now, you too can make your very own demons and zombies. From the flaming Lost Soul, to the Cacodemon, even the giant Cyberdemon. Turn your bedroom into your own personal Hell! Only $109.99.

Ichor said:

I can see it all now...

Hey kids! It's Lego Doom! Now, you too can make your very own demons and zombies. From the flaming Lost Soul, to the Cacodemon, even the giant Cyberdemon. Turn your bedroom into your own personal Hell! Only $109.99.

LOL.. $109.99. a tad expencive dont you think :)

Ichor said:

I can see it all now...

Build an immensive Doom world only to have your shithead little brother barge into your bedroom and trash it all!

Lego Doom would be cool though. Lego never gets old, I'm turning 18 and I sometimes build resorts etc for the fun of it. I also have no life and no girlfriend. It's a coincidence though.

Heh. I remember back when I was young, I use to play with Legos all the time. Then I got older, and used them in firey "experiments". :P

Alternatively, build up a lovely city/town, then destroy it via natural disaster (my hands).