Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insomniak

The Fragile

Which disc of NIN's "The Fragile" is your favorite?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Which disc of NIN's "The Fragile" is your favorite?

    • Left
      6
    • Right
      4


Recommended Posts

I just want everyone to know I was here and replied while there was still a gigantic closeup of a dick two posts up.

And the fragile sucks. One of the worst albums ever imho.

Share this post


Link to post

No, I posted a pic of a CD cover. Some people here claimed it showed a penis, but I didn't see that. Anyway, I removed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Fredrik said:

No, I posted a pic of a CD cover. Some people here claimed it showed a penis, but I didn't see that. Anyway, I removed it.


You didn't see it? How does that happen?

Share this post


Link to post

I see no dick in that picture, unless that elmo thing is the dick... which is probalby the case.

Share this post


Link to post

694: Penis not found. Please contact your Phallic System Administrator. Not Safe For Work.

Share this post


Link to post
orion said:

I see no dick in that picture, unless that elmo thing is the dick... which is probalby the case.

That wasn't the picture he posted. Guy is a liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Fredrik said:

The pic I posted is the one on this SA page. Stupid me.

I'm going to to back up Fred by saying that the EXACT SAME thing happened to me once. I tried to link a SA pic and it came as a giant picture of a penis. It was only up for about 30 seconds before I edited the post, but one person did manage to see it. Strangely, they actualy saw the picture I was trying to post instead of the giant penis. Odd...

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, that was the same thing I got. It's some evil Lowtax trick, I tell you!

Share this post


Link to post

I think images externally linked from SA automatically get replaced with a penis image. I didn't notice because my browser displayed the cache of the real pic.

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Fredrik said:

I think images externally linked from SA automatically get replaced with a penis image. I didn't notice because my browser displayed the cache of the real pic.

Sorry.

The goons dont like bandwidth leeches.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×