Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insomniak

The Fragile

Which disc of NIN's "The Fragile" is your favorite?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which disc of NIN's "The Fragile" is your favorite?

• Left
    • Right

I just want everyone to know I was here and replied while there was still a gigantic closeup of a dick two posts up.

And the fragile sucks. One of the worst albums ever imho.

So uh, what'd I miss this time? I gather it has something to do with Fredrik posting a closeup of a penis...

No, I posted a pic of a CD cover. Some people here claimed it showed a penis, but I didn't see that. Anyway, I removed it.

Fredrik said:

No, I posted a pic of a CD cover. Some people here claimed it showed a penis, but I didn't see that. Anyway, I removed it.

You didn't see it? How does that happen?

I see no dick in that picture, unless that elmo thing is the dick... which is probalby the case.

694: Penis not found. Please contact your Phallic System Administrator. Not Safe For Work.

orion said:

I see no dick in that picture, unless that elmo thing is the dick... which is probalby the case.

That wasn't the picture he posted. Guy is a liar.

Fredrik said:

The pic I posted is the one on this SA page. Stupid me.

I'm going to to back up Fred by saying that the EXACT SAME thing happened to me once. I tried to link a SA pic and it came as a giant picture of a penis. It was only up for about 30 seconds before I edited the post, but one person did manage to see it. Strangely, they actualy saw the picture I was trying to post instead of the giant penis. Odd...

Yeah, that was the same thing I got. It's some evil Lowtax trick, I tell you!

I think images externally linked from SA automatically get replaced with a penis image. I didn't notice because my browser displayed the cache of the real pic.

Sorry.

Fredrik said:

I think images externally linked from SA automatically get replaced with a penis image. I didn't notice because my browser displayed the cache of the real pic.

Sorry.

The goons dont like bandwidth leeches.