Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

What's RIGHT with you!

What's right about me is the fact that I get to be a living, breathing human being instead of the quite literally hundreds of other potential human beings that didn't get born.

What's right with me?

- Reasonably healthy and content in life but always room for improvement
- Charismatic enough to adapt and befriend most people while shy / nerdy enough to observe and restrain from being too judgemental or obnoxious
- Good morals, or at least I believe I have

TheCupboard said:

^ wew, don't set the standards too high for yourself. Wouldn't want you to burn out early

This is actually one of the most rational arguments you can present to someone who's considering suicide. :D

I am an ok level designer...I guess.

My dream is to design levels professionally one day. I can thank Doomworld for that. It has taught me how to appreciate good level design. I consider myself to be above average but that's not really saying much.

Doominator2 said:

Why do that? You gotta keep your mind positive, trust me, constant negative thoughts just lead to low confidence and depression.

I never said I have negative thoughts. By focusing on my cons, i didn't mean moping around on what a failure I am. I focus on my cons, because that's the interesting part.

@Sure Bowb, hey you're back.

ClumsyDoomer said:

uh... I can read.

And apparently you can write as well.

As for myself, I guess I have a good sense of humour.
I'm also quite (too) kind and polite, but unsure if that should be put into this thread or the other one.

Im a really, really good singer.
I'm a pretty good artist and writer.
I enjoy cooking with fancy ingredients.
I'm healthy and still have all my hair. (You younger guys won't appreciate the hair thing until later.)
I go on Doom binges about once a month.
I take drugs everyday.

trem0lo said:

I take drugs everyday.

Me too. I do it because I got seriously fucked up along the line. I wouldn't recommend it to someone except those who got seriously wrecked. [/recked]

Sure Bowb said:

I am a vegetarian.

I like helping people.

Aaaaand I don't like patting myself on the back too much, so I'll leave it at that.

The second one alone is probably enough ^_^

BluePineapple72 said:

So what are some positive things about yourself you'd like to share (if you can't think of any, surely someone else can help!)

Hey, so what about you, OP? You "just" started this thread, you didn't contriubute a positive trait. What's right with YOU, BluePineapple72?

Soundblock said:

Hey, so what about you, OP? You "just" started this thread, you didn't contriubute a positive trait. What's right with YOU, BluePineapple72?

I say that a good thing about Bluepineapple is that he started a thread that aims to make everyone feel good.

I'v made indents with hammers in my arm and hand, it'll hurt like hell and be sore for some time but no discoleration, it's weird. I'v read about others on the internet that have this "oddity" but no one knows why its a thing. I'v been hit by cars, fallen and gotten hurt, a bunch of stuff but don't show bruising anymore. I thought I broke my hand a couple weeks ago (I missed the punch with my hammer) and about 4 days later there was some very slight yellow discoleration, but that was all.

TraceOfSpades said:

I say that a good thing about Bluepineapple is that he started a thread that aims to make everyone feel good.

Hey thanks man :)

I didn't really want to post what was right about me since I didn't want to make a thread to brag about my positive attributes, it was more of a way for me to try and make people feel better

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty proud of my art sometimes

Awhile back, I started posting some pictures of old doom levels in the new dooms art style. Even though they didn't get much attention, they did catch the eye of one user. This dude asked me to make concept art for him, specifically for a doom 3 mod he was making (which was doom 1 levels in doom 3)

The project didn't really get anywhere, but it was still pretty nice to see my art be recognized by somebody interested in having me make something for them. Hell, it was even cooler knowing I at least helped ar making a game, something I've only dreamed of

Let see, I started therapy and medication two years ago instead of self medicating with booze/drugs like most of my family.

I have been power lifting for awhile now and will be competing in various contests this summer.

I'm a pretty good cook and artist.

I have been a mentor in the Big Brother program for eight years.