Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

Duke Nukem as an A-Lister.

AbhinandAnilDoomguy said:

Is he actually too much of a star, Or is it the fact that girls love to him a lot?

Those two things aren't necessarily exclusive. Personally, I think it's a combination of the above.

This is good, first I'd like to say I always bet on Duke!

I think him being the big cheese of the planet is kind of fun, and he has saved the world numerous times, but hopefully the next one brings in more of Duke 3D's down and dirty dangerous streets feel to the mix too.

I once had a dream that Duke Nukem was fighting aliens in am epic battle in my town. We'll call this town Rockford.

After the battle, my dream flashes over to a press conference with Duke being interviewed by some reporter.

"Duke, you have saved the world and "Rockford" once again! What are you going to do now?"

"I'm gonna go jack off." As he walked away all cocky after placing a cigar in his mouth.

The reporter fumbled with his microphone and seemed like he had a hard time hearing the phrase jack off and was worried that he might get in trouble.

Duke Nukem has been out of the spotlight since the 90's. Nowadays he's an overweight slob sitting on the couch stuffing his face with Cool Ranch Doritos and washing it down with Bud Light while watching pirated episodes of Melrose Place.

TraceOfSpades said:

^And jacking off?

If you recall in Duke Nukem 3d when the player would press on the Duke arcade game, Duke would say, "I don't have time to play with myself". Well, nowadays, he has plenty of time.

Piper Maru said:

Duke Nukem has been out of the spotlight since the 90's. Nowadays he's an overweight slob sitting on the couch stuffing his face with Cool Ranch Doritos and washing it down with Bud Light while watching pirated episodes of Melrose Place.

This is the only way to do duke now. Too bad Randy still thinks duke is cool.

Piper Maru said:

If you recall in Duke Nukem 3d when the player would press on the Duke arcade game, Duke would say, "I don't have time to play with myself". Well, nowadays, he has plenty of time.

I love the easter egg in Blood where you find Duke dead and strung up, and you stab him with your pitch fork and say, "Hmm...I've got time to play with you. Oohhh, shake it baby."

Piper Maru said:

reminds me of ash vs evil dead

He's gone granola. I saw him spending huge amounts of money at Whole Foods. He doesn't care what you think.

Spocks_Beard said:

Did they get a refund?

Hopefully the retailer had enough longevity to sell them the game when it came out.

I was actively waiting for DNF posting about it on the 3DR board and whatnot since 1999, was good times.

Now, where's that Half-Life 3...