Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I do the following

Recommended Posts

Both can be different depending on what port and compatibility you are targeting.

Changing the music is as easy as (vanilla/Boom) changing the song's name in Slade to one on these lists, corresponding with the iWad and map number your level replaces. Alternatively, in zDoom you can use the MAPINFO lump to define level tracks.

Changing the map name gets a bit more complicated depending on port/compat. In zDoom, things are fairly easy; simply use the MAPINFO lump. In vanilla/Boom, DeHackEd is necessary. Don't ever change the map's lump name, except to ExMx or MAPxx.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now