Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chest Rockwell

Do you collect anything?

tourniquet said:

not completely up to date but feel free to browse

It was worth browsing that entire list just to find this.

I've been collecting the DVD's for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I've also been trying to collect the discography of studio albums of my favorite bands on CD's. I also have two shelves in my room full of Doctor Who crap I got over the years.

There's been a decent amount of indigestible animal products collecting in my intestine. Chances are favorable it's going to be stuck there until the day I die, once it gets broken up enough it'll get lodged in some body tissue, those carcinogens will be sitting tight and I'll have the company of 1000s of animals souls inhabiting my body on my death bed. And all those motherfucking souls will be getting into heaven, don't worry

TheCupboard said:

There's been a decent amount of indigestible animal products collecting in my intestine. Chances are favorable it's going to be stuck there until the day I die, once it gets broken up enough it'll get lodged in some body tissue, those carcinogens will be sitting tight and I'll have the company of 1000s of animals souls inhabiting my body on my death bed. And all those motherfucking souls will be getting into heaven, don't worry

well that's a strange thing to collect

My main collection is Music, which is on CD, cassette and vinyl. I don't really buy vinyl and haven't for years. Everything from classical to metal... Lets see... these are guesstimates (300 cassettes, 250 CDs and about 200 vinyl LPs and about 50 - 45's and about 40 - 78's.

I have a good sized DVD movie collection (200+ or something) and a few blu-rays.

I don't really collect games anymore, I just buy shit cheap on Steam.

I collect a few figures. I was collecting the various dragon series from McFarlanes, but for some reason they stopped producing them. Have a few Star Wars figures.

I seem to have a collection of various mugs, including a couple Star Trek mugs from the 90's. That reminds me, I wanted to search around for more Trek mugs in the series...

roadworx said:

well that's a strange thing to collect

That is the most metal thing I have ever heard.