Doomworld Members' Sketchbook

Something original this time, I think. I have an unshaded animation of one of my anthro characters, Tory. She's supposed to be wearing an armored green jumpsuit (in her original design it was dark grey, but I slowly realized it just made her look naked :P). tldr she's an edgy guncat who my friends and I have lovingly nicknamed "Grumpy McGrumpface".

Tory.gif.870cfed035be89297c0d2d2111fdf82b.gif

1 person likes this

While I was going through Piskel, I found other things I did a few months ago, like this totally 100% good pump-action shotgun with hyperrealistic shell fyzex. The muzzle flash was originally a bit wonky in size, so I touched it up before I posted it.

THOSE SHELL PHYSICS THOUGH

5a26b1167fdf0_Pump-ActionShotgun(Animated).gif.31a056b802089c99f6399fa5270a265a.gif

And then I found a BFG sprite I made, which is (for some reason) titled "Project Armageddon (BFG 8000) Prototype". There's some weird lore shit going on in the description, too, for some reason. Something about it being a private UAC project and that the workers dubbed it the BFG due to the size and the power it required? I dunno, it's fucking weird. The sprite itself doesn't look too good, imo. I think it was supposed to be for a mod I was working on at the time, but I stopped because I wasn't having fun working on it (and my philosophy is that if you don't have fun working on a mod, it won't be fun to play).

5a26b16b0a223_PyrosInsanity-BFG8K(1).png.23489327c0a5c5fcf0ff482575d51616.png

Thanks @MrGlide. Is your profile picture a Chet Zar painting?

Edited by HunoR
1 person likes this