Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RestlessRodent

Do you like watching lightning?

Well, as the title asks, do you like watching lightning? Are there times where you would not want to watch lightning?

For me lightning is interesting and I do watch it. It does make me nervous however because of the loud thunder and the potential of getting your electronics destroyed (which would be quite boring if it happened). I remember seeing a red lightning bolt once above the horizon which was pretty interesting since I suppose it turned red similar to how the Sun turns red as it sets.

The only time I do not watch lighting is when the storm is directly above and the lighting strikes are close, because one stray bolt nearby can zap you to death (which would suck).

Lightning is pretty neat. I haven't saw a good lighting storm in a while, but if I see it in the distance, it'll stop me in my tracks.

Yes, I like watching lightning and listening to the rumbling thunder. I once saw horizontal lighting between clouds.

When I was a child, my father and I would watch storms come in from our garage. Lightning brings those memories from my childhood back and makes me feel all warm inside.

Sure - in any foul weather I'll rush outside and try to photograph it. Lightning can be a challenge though.

But even when you time it right, it can end up looking like this:

RUSH said:

I love thunderstorms, always have.

Does it rain hockey pucks and maple syrup in Canada?