Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

What do you with Doom?

What do you spend most of your time doing with Doom?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you spend most of your time doing with Doom?

• Single Player
    • Multiplayer
    • Coop
    • Making levels
    • Recording Demos
    • I don\'t play Doom.

deathmatching, speedrunning and making levels.. about 1-2 hours of each per day when I'm not in school and about 0.5-1 hour each when I am.

Single Player; right now I'm trying to catch up and finish all the more popular megawads (2002: A Doom Odyssey, Alien Vendetta, Hell Revealed, Memento Mori I & II, and Requiem). Other than that I work on my megawad and occasionally DM.

I usually listen to Doom music instead of playing the game.
I hardly play it anymore, though sometimes there's periods I still play the game for a couple of days..

I bitch to all mappers out there until one makes an Hexen wad. Then proceed to play the fuck out of it and repeat the process.

Too bad they're few and far between :( HeXen's an awesome game, and it's a cryin' shame that no one seems to want to make maps for nowadays.

I used to play non-stop single player, but once I learned how to edit back in February or so, I've played two new WADs since then, just AV and 2002ADO. I guess I just find editing more fun than playing nowadays.

I guess I should answer 'single player', but I play it a little less than once a month, so I fit in the last category.

I only ever do single player on weekends when I'm reviewing wads, I dm now and then, make (mostly dm) maps too