Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maisth

Test Map My House

Hello everybody this is my first map ever on the game Doom and its a recreation of my house

now it isn't a 1x1 shot recreation but its suppose to capture the feel of the house i also put extra details in some parts

Im uploading this Test map here to see the reaction of people if they like the design of the map and if they want to see more from me to make maps

Idk if this is allowed to be posted on forums so if this gets eliminated im sorry if im breaking the rules

Created by Aiden in Doom builder 2 (80%) And GZ Doom Builder (20%) Using Doom 2 Hexen Format

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a6vvrq117dkb9cy/My+House+By+Aiden.rar

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AidenElProDeLaEsquina (For any questions xd)

Playable on ZDoom and GZ Doom With ZDL

your kitchen needs a lot of work. that door texture is overused and does not make for good kitchen appliances.

also, your house has hanging and impaled corpses? demon possessed?

on the positive side, however, the layout does seem to resemble a house.

also, since you are using Hexen format, are you able to rid the teleporter effect when going up and down the stairs

Pure Hellspawn said:

your kitchen needs a lot of work. that door texture is overused and does not make for good kitchen appliances.

also, your house has hanging and impaled corpses? demon possessed?

on the positive side, however, the layout does seem to resemble a house.

also, since you are using Hexen format, are you able to rid the teleporter effect when going up and down the stairs

Kitchen yeah i need to upgrade some things

The corpses thing is a decoration thing only since i can't put plants because the original doom didn't have pots or things like that

ty

The teleporter i tried using the silent one but didn't work well