• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaturalTvventy

No End In Sight demos [-complevel 3]

On 3/26/2018 at 5:38 AM, vdgg said:

E4M9 UV Max 5:19

n4e9-519.zip

Great job with this e4m9 run. I purposefully placed very few melee enemies near the spiders to prevent them from getting stuck, but you still managed to get three imps on one mastermind in the first arena.

I've tried running this map myself, skipping the fights and heading straight for the BFG, but I never got that far. I think your way is faster anyways.

Edited by NaturalTvventy

Here's an improvement of my old E3M8 demo (I know this is a new account, but trust me please):

Can someone tell me if the file actually works, btw (since my laptop is playing up at the moment)? Cheers.

n3e8-033.zip

Edited by Poncho1

2 hours ago, Poncho1 said:

Here's an improvement of my old E3M8 demo (I know this is a new account, but trust me please):

Can someone tell me if the file actually works, btw (since my laptop is playing up at the moment)? Cheers.

n3e8-033.zip

The file appears to be corrupted.

3 hours ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

I have Poncho's E3M8 UV-Max here, it played back alright for me;

n3e8-033.zip

Edit: I used the version of NEIS found on the DSDA, I'm unsure if it is the latest one.

Awesome, thanks V1per. Nice job @Poncho1. Yes, that's the most recent. Any plans for some V1perK1ller NEIS youtube vids?

9 hours ago, NaturalTvventy said:

Awesome, thanks V1per. Nice job @Poncho1. Yes, that's the most recent. Any plans for some V1perK1ller NEIS youtube vids?

Not a problem at all. NEIS is now on the cards as a future play through. :)