Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just want to play multiplayer doom online without downloading a bunch of complicated software!!!!! Somebody help me! I beat all three of the games and I'm looking for more!!!

If you don't wanna have to download loads of stuff, play online with the original software using the Zone's "ZoneLAN" IPX network emulator, but unfortunately you'll have to download the Zone's software and the zonelan "Zone files" first, but don't worry, that doesn't take long (as long as the MSN servers aren't being bastards again).

Always read the FAQ or sticky topics first before asking questions, therefore it would work faster and convenient for you, also it would be more easier for us.

shit, none of that is complicated at all. Just read through the faq like everyone else says. you basicly download and unzip csdoom, and/or zdaemon in their own folders. then you download and install IDE, internet doom explorer. IDE is also very easy to set up if you read the readmes.

uh, then load IDE, find a game and kill people. oh ya make sure you have a nice connection like me.