Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dave The Daring

Easiest megawads to stream so I don't look like a total pussy..

Dave The Daring said:

Thread title says it all really. When it comes to Doom, I'm bad, I'm sad and I'm, er, bad again.

But seriously, I struggle on the Doom 2 IWAD UV. I would really appreciate a list of megawads I could stream on easier difficulties that won't make me look like, well, me.

Look, just give me easy wads I can play on easy difficulties please so I don't look like a total fool on stream, even though that's exactly what I am.. You dig?

Thank you.

I love you all.

xxx

^Those are kisses by the way. Treasure them.

If you don't want a megawad that makes you look like a pussy, you could always play H-Doom. Your enemies will certainly be pussies, though...

[/joking]

If you aren't too rigid on the idea of megawads, you could try some wads that are more detail/atmosphere oriented.

Roger Ritenours Phobos and Earth
Flay the Obscene
Null Space
Ian Cunning's maps
PLEIADES.wad,
Vrack Series

40oz said:

If you aren't too rigid on the idea of megawads, you could try some wads that are more detail/atmosphere oriented.

Roger Ritenours Phobos and Earth
Flay the Obscene
Null Space
Ian Cunning's maps
PLEIADES.wad,
Vrack Series

Null Space and Vrack 2b are both pretty tough (and maybe some of the others in this list, I haven't played them).

I usually play every wad/megawad with sk_baby.

I'm not bad at doom, but I get bored when all I'm doing is mowing down waves of monsters. Sometimes it can be nice to look at the scenery and various architectures employed in maps... without having to worry about a zombieman 360 noscoping you in the back of the head.

Dave The Daring said:

Well it obviously isn't what you think it is, is it?

But what is it?

Tarnsman said:

But what is it?

Imagine the universe exploding from an incredibly massive clump of matter the size of a penis. Then imagine what it would be like if everything you experience is defined by your perception of reality.

Then imagine what it would be like to look like a total pussy.

That is what it is.

rehelekretep said:

i would pay for a wad where zombiemen and former humans did jumping 360 no-scope shots around the map :D

This sounds like a job for Sergeant Mark IV... perhaps this sort of thing could be included in one of the secret maps for his Starter Pack Megawad V2.

rehelekretep said:

i would pay for a wad where zombiemen and former humans did jumping 360 no-scope shots around the map :D

I saw this somewhere. Was it MLG Doom?