Doom 64 for Doom II Respawned! - Deadline is November 30th!

59 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

With DILDOMASTER666 not being able to complete his other slots, I might have to step in soon and do bug fixes for him.

I might tinker with that map, since I already started looking into it.

 

59 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

I was pretty surprised to see how much you deviated from your previous version!

It was very crude, IMO. I always felt it didn't compare to some of the other submissions.

 

59 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

I really liked the changes for the most part, and I would say that it should be fine to go ahead and replace some of those HKs with Revenants if you really want.

Thanks, and I don't know if I want revenants exactly, I haven't decided. Maybe I should just add small groups of low-tiers in their place. But not in the final room, it kinda depends on something bigger for aesthetic reasons.

 

59 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

First off, I found a bug.  You've got a tutti-frutti step texture near the secret Plasma Gun room.

Oops. I only did a few quick runs in Chocorenderlimits to check on limits.

 

59 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

The newly designed hallway segment was pretty cool, though I really missed the darkening of the hallways when you pick up the Soulsphere.  I know the wall lights started blinking, but it didn't really have the same impact for me.  If there was a way to do both the blinking wall lights and have the hallways go darker, that would be perfect in my opinion.

That's how I feel as well. Unfortunately, the only blinky lights action in vanilla is randomized. I wanted the blinking to be synchronized, and I even set up the lighting for that in case I work out some kind of trick, but it's just too random to control. Every time you start the map it happens differently.

 

Although I could make the hallways blink, but not the lights. Makes even less sense, but more practical. But I'd have to make the hallways one big sector too, and that would screw with teleporters, since they require unique tags. In the previous versions I had girders to set them up. In this one I have shadows, so I could maybe make more of them.

 

59 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

I thought the fake-out BK door was sort of bleh, maybe just because of how it looks.

The door itself?

 

[edit]

 

Oh wait, you didn't ask me to make the hallways blink, you just wanted them to go dark. In fact, I'm already darkening one sector: the one with the soul sphere. Doing the same to the hallways is one tag away, although the teleporter problem remains.

 

I'll have to consider all that.

 

Edited by Da Werecat

Share this post


Link to post

Yea its a shame that vanilla doesn't have a few more light effect options.  Something I have really enjoyed during this project is playing around with lighting effects, so its really cool to see them being used here.  I did dabble a bit to see if there was any way around it, and I think there is a way it can be done (if you can figure out a way around the teleport tag issue). 

 

It requires some stacked lines and also that both the light and hallway sectors start at the same light level.  I set the light sector to 112 (same as the hallway), and then made a new line that uses action 13 (W1 Light Change to 255).  Then I made another line for the hallway which uses the starting blinking action; same as the light sector, but tagged just for the hallways.  After that, just turn off "Snap to Geometry" and move the lines on top of the original "start blinking" line action.  So what'll happen is the light sectors go full-bright, start blinking, and then the hallway will start blinking all in one go.  With some control sectors, you can make the dark-end of the blink be as dark as you want.  And, at least in Chocolate Doom, it all stays in sync.

 

One possible way to deal with the teleport tags is to basically just do the same for them.  Stack extra light blinking line actions for each teleport tag and it should work (thought it might require control sectors so ensure it stays in sync and blinks to the right light levels).  Or if you don't want to do that, maybe just have a simple ceiling light that acts as the tag destination, and have it stay bright.

 

I don't know how well I described that, so let me know if you want me to make an example map.  And if it turns out to be a nightmare to do, then I'd say that just darkening the hallways would be totally fine; its definitely a lot simpler, that's for sure.

 

3 hours ago, Da Werecat said:

The door itself?

Yea that might have been part of it.  The fake-out seemed kind of strange to me, not sure why.  It's probably just me though.

Edited by Mechadon

Share this post


Link to post

I think I understand, but I tried it and it didn't work. The blinking is still randomized. I.e. occasionally it's in sync, but most of the time it's not. Are you sure it works reliably for you?

 

I tried swapping actions around in those 3 lines (in case their order matters), but it didn't help. Curiously, it wasn't entirely futile: sometimes W1 Light Change to 255 didn't go through, probably because it was activated after blinking. Lines with a higher number go first, it seems. The more you know.

 

It's also not good, I think, that if the player ignores the sphere the wall lights stay dim. Doesn't look very attractive.

 

[edit]

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SiL1GCleVrsBAIPHcM2CVv17YjDcGASB

 

Anyway, I used your stacked linedefs idea to darken everything reliably. And that step texture got replaced with something more generic (and tiling). Also a bunch of small spontaneous edits. No gameplay changes for now.

 

Edited by Da Werecat

Share this post


Link to post

Yea after a bit more testing, it doesn't seem very reliable.  I can only get it to work maybe a little more than half of the time, which is a shame.  It's probably more trouble than its worth to be honest.  If you wanna keep the light effect in the hallways, I'd probably just have them go dark.

 

There was another light trick that I was playing with, but I don't know if it would be relevant to this or not.  You can set a sector to glow (action 8), but make sure any adjacent sectors are the same light level so that it doesn't actually glow.  Then you use some lines with action 81 (WR Light Change to 255) to create a sort of strobe effect that only happens when the player walks over the line.  It's a pretty neat effect but I haven't figure out a good use for it.

Edited by Mechadon

Share this post


Link to post

I know of that trick, yeah. But I found a better use for it today.

 

final outpost

 

Fixed a really stupid bug that prevented my second chance machine from working like it should. Now you have two attempts to figure out plasma gun. I considered replacing it with a megasphere, but it's actually useful when pistol starting.

 

The clue to the YK problem is different now.

 

Secret switches have sounds - since you seem to prefer it this way (and it's a good idea in general).

 

Metal pillars are lifts now, so there's a way out if you fall. Also, bizarrely, blood had the kind of damage that ends the level. Maybe I thought it would be cute in the final level before hell, but it's not actually final with the current level order.

 

I don't know if I will change anything else about this map, but now I at least took care of the most important problem.

Share this post


Link to post

Nice stuff Da Werecat!  Thanks for taking the time to make those changes.  And let me know if you'd like me (or someone) to do COOP+DM additions for you.

 

I've got some good news regarding DILDOMASTER666's unfinished maps.  He was able to send them to me so we now have some nice starts on them!  He also sent along a new midi track that can be claimed (HERE), so let me know if anyone wants to use it in their map.

 

So open maps right now are MAP28 and MAP30.  MAP19 (Blood Keep) will likely be opening up as well.  That map mostly needs clean-up work done (both visually and with the gameplay) as well as some limit-testing since there seem to be some areas that break vanilla.  I may tackle that one myself since it seems like it will be a headache.

 

Right now I've claimed MAP29 and I'll be working on it soon.  So if anyone wants to try and tackle the other two maps, let me know and I'll toss you a link to the unfinished bits.  MAP30 will likely need to be altered in some ways to make it interesting given the lack of demon artifacts.  I've had a couple of ideas for it and I was planning on claiming it after I'm done with MAP29, but if someone wants to give it a try then just let me know.

Edited by Mechadon
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

All these vanilla tricks blow my mind. I'm just a simpleton over here using UDMF and ACS to directly do things. It's amazing how people can figure out all these engine and effect tricks ever since the 90s.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Here is a set of 3 midis I wrote that are free to be used if anyone would like to claim them for their maps.

 

"A Lot to Learn" - maybe Watch Your Step or Dark Entries?

"Animated Specter" - maybe Hectic but idk

"Dream, Dream Eternal" - thinking this would work for one of the earlier maps but as with all 3 of these it's entirely up to the mappers' interpretation

midis.zip

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

This is a music day apparently, because I'm uploading a MIDI of my own too! This one is called Blackness Ahead.

 

Maybe it could go well in the middle, I don't know really.

RiffD7b.zip

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Excellent, thanks to both of you for the continued musical support :D.  I've tossed all of those tracks in the OP.

 

And by the way guys, if you've contributed a map but haven't picked a music track for it, check the OP for a list of what's open to use.  I've also been using tracks from the original games, so feel free to tell me to use one of those tracks if you'd like!

Share this post


Link to post

I think Eye of the Storm should have a more menacing track since it seems like it's supposed to be a dramatic castle battle. Dark Citadel needs a more subtle and creepy track with a more balanced and steady mood. Just my opinions of the two I had a hand in.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, I'll try out a few more tracks and see what I can come up with.  If you have any suggestions, just let me know :)

 

I have some more updates for you guys.  _bruce_ is working on a layout for Unholy Temple, so I have him as the claimant for the map right now.  That may change in the future though so we'll see how things turn out.

 

I've also finished up a version of No Escape based off of DILDOMASTER666's unfinished version.  Right now I'm just waiting to see how he likes it before posting a link to it.  So expect to see a playable version of that map up soon!

Edited by Mechadon
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I was going to do an ambient track based on the beginning of the music from Eye of the Storm. That chorus-like stuff that sounds very quietly, very sinister-sounding! I always found it perfect for that level. You hear that thing at the same time you see a castle and a stormy blue sky fading in.

 

Unfortunately, what I was working on didn't convince me and it didn't translate particularly well to the OPL3 either, so I discarded. I might try to revisit the idea again later, though.

 

In any case, if one of the other guys doing music want to give it a try, the notes are D, C#, B, then C# and A# together and finally B and G# together, although that G# is played very quiet. I don't know which note is played then, the low note, though.

Share this post


Link to post
On 06.11.2017 at 4:56 AM, Mechadon said:

MAP30 will likely need to be altered in some ways to make it interesting given the lack of demon artifacts.  I've had a couple of ideas for it and I was planning on claiming it after I'm done with MAP29, but if someone wants to give it a try then just let me know.

Well, as I can see - nobody works with Map30 at present time.

 

I thought to take this map, but I don't have any good ideas about artifact-switches.

Share this post


Link to post

Saint_Guy and I updated The Bleeding recently.  I spent some time cleaning up the texture alignments and general visuals, and we both tweaked the gameplay so it feels more balanced.  So here's a link!

 

The Bleeding v5

 

On 11/8/2017 at 11:15 PM, CoTeCiO said:

I was going to do an ambient track based on the beginning of the music from Eye of the Storm. That chorus-like stuff that sounds very quietly, very sinister-sounding! I always found it perfect for that level. You hear that thing at the same time you see a castle and a stormy blue sky fading in.

That track might be my favorite in the entire game exactly because of that spooky chorus intro.  I agree, it fits the map very well!  It would be pretty neat to hear something similar replicated in midi form, though I'd imagine an original composition would have to be crafted around it.

 

Well there's no music deadline to deal with (other than the project's eventual release date), so maybe someone can make it.

 

23 hours ago, DeXiaZ said:

Well, as I can see - nobody works with Map30 at present time.

 

I thought to take this map, but I don't have any good ideas about artifact-switches.

I figured I would be the one to eventually claim it.  It's just that I need to take a short break so I don't completely burn myself out (I'll probably be overhauling Blood Keep next).

 

Back when DILDOMASTER666 had the map claimed, we briefly discussed ideas.  I've kept the IoS spawner object around with the idea that the spawners will work based off of those.  I'll replace the spinning cube sprite with a blank one and that should be a pretty good representation of the infinite spawning closets.

 

However the big issue we've got to figure out is the lack of demon artifacts, and those are a really integral part of the map.  The only decent idea I can come up with is to expand the map to include optional skullkey areas, each with some sort of trap or puzzle that the player would need to figure out in order to get a key.  That way the player can either chose to get 1 or all of the keys and then use those to close off the spawners and make the fight easier.  Or ignore them entirely and just fight everything all at once.  The hard part is coming up with short but difficult traps/puzzles for each key; I don't want them to be drawn out affairs, but they should be relatively difficult.

 

If anyone has ideas they'd like to toss into the ring for this, please let me know!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mechadon said:

However the big issue we've got to figure out is the lack of demon artifacts, and those are a really integral part of the map.  The only decent idea I can come up with is to expand the map to include optional skullkey areas, each with some sort of trap or puzzle that the player would need to figure out in order to get a key.  That way the player can either chose to get 1 or all of the keys and then use those to close off the spawners and make the fight easier.  Or ignore them entirely and just fight everything all at once.  The hard part is coming up with short but difficult traps/puzzles for each key; I don't want them to be drawn out affairs, but they should be relatively difficult.

I like this idea...I need time to make a plan how to do this properly. Well, if I'll come up with the concept - I'll post here.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mechadon said:

However the big issue we've got to figure out is the lack of demon artifacts, and those are a really integral part of the map.  The only decent idea I can come up with is to expand the map to include optional skullkey areas, each with some sort of trap or puzzle that the player would need to figure out in order to get a key.  That way the player can either chose to get 1 or all of the keys and then use those to close off the spawners and make the fight easier.  Or ignore them entirely and just fight everything all at once.  The hard part is coming up with short but difficult traps/puzzles for each key; I don't want them to be drawn out affairs, but they should be relatively difficult.

That sounds like a good idea. In the case of including key puzzles, I think it would be better to have them before entering the main arena, maybe add doors to the rooms right at the exit of the starting area, in that place of the main arena that get closed off when the battle begins. Otherwise, if the puzzles involve battling demons, probably having them before the starting area would be better, as you want that ammo and weapons in that room to be kept for the main battle.

 

I wouldn't put the rooms in the main battle area because if that triggers the spawners and you enter a room to solve a puzzle, after finishing it, if it takes too long, you will find the arena with way too many monsters and potentially become unbeatable and demanding to waste ridiculous amounts of ammo trying to clear the room. It might get even worse if you try to solve all three puzzles.

 

Another thing that I wanted to point out. AFAIK, when the IoS is activated, there's no way to disable it. If the keys close off the teleporters to the main arena, what's supposed to happen in the enclosed areas where the demons will spawn? Will it keep spawning more and more monsters inside them with no way for them to exit? Wouldn't that have adverse effects on Vanilla? Is there a limit in the engine for the amount of monsters that spawn on IoS? I remember that for some reason Lost Souls started to spawn at coordinates 0,0 eventually, but to be honest, it's been a long while since I don't play around with the IoS mechanics, so I don't remember much of it.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CoTeCiO said:

That sounds like a good idea. In the case of including key puzzles, I think it would be better to have them before entering the main arena, maybe add doors to the rooms right at the exit of the starting area, in that place of the main arena that get closed off when the battle begins. Otherwise, if the puzzles involve battling demons, probably having them before the starting area would be better, as you want that ammo and weapons in that room to be kept for the main battle.

 

I wouldn't put the rooms in the main battle area because if that triggers the spawners and you enter a room to solve a puzzle, after finishing it, if it takes too long, you will find the arena with way too many monsters and potentially become unbeatable and demanding to waste ridiculous amounts of ammo trying to clear the room. It might get even worse if you try to solve all three puzzles.

Hm.

 

Maybe we should do like Map 30 from TNT Evilution? I mean, there are a lot of rooms before the final area.

 

And the platforms with torches IS the puzzle too. BUT there are must be the chance for the player to skip all those puzzles. So that means after the starting room with all weapons and ammo there must be a small room like in Hectic secret map with 4 doors. 1 door to the main area, 3 doors for the keys.

 

AND those puzzles MUST be hard (but not so hard as Hectic does, lol).

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mechadon said:

Back when DILDOMASTER666 had the map claimed, we briefly discussed ideas.  I've kept the IoS spawner object around with the idea that the spawners will work based off of those.  I'll replace the spinning cube sprite with a blank one and that should be a pretty good representation of the infinite spawning closets.

 

However the big issue we've got to figure out is the lack of demon artifacts, and those are a really integral part of the map.  The only decent idea I can come up with is to expand the map to include optional skullkey areas, each with some sort of trap or puzzle that the player would need to figure out in order to get a key.  That way the player can either chose to get 1 or all of the keys and then use those to close off the spawners and make the fight easier.  Or ignore them entirely and just fight everything all at once.  The hard part is coming up with short but difficult traps/puzzles for each key; I don't want them to be drawn out affairs, but they should be relatively difficult.

 

If anyone has ideas they'd like to toss into the ring for this, please let me know!

When was an IoS spawner ever used? The original map has rows of monsters in an inaccessible area that teleport into the map, which means they are limited until the boss appears. The way I saw it done before was for the middle pillar to constantly lower for about the duration it takes to kill everything (more or less). Was this idea ditched or something?

 

Also I like the skull key idea. Small puzzle areas behind each spawner would be a great way to do it IMO.

Share this post


Link to post

Guys, I've got an idea.

 

Let's copy-paste the original Demon Key areas into Map 30.

 

I mean, in the original Doom 64 puzzles are already exists. Let's copy those puzzles. The best way - is copy-pasting the puzzle areas from Outpost Omega, The Lair and The Void.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Nevander said:

When was an IoS spawner ever used? The original map has rows of monsters in an inaccessible area that teleport into the map, which means they are limited until the boss appears. The way I saw it done before was for the middle pillar to constantly lower for about the duration it takes to kill everything (more or less). Was this idea ditched or something?

It wasn't, I should have clarified.  There's an issue with spawning monsters on MAP30 due to telefragging.  To get around this, we can use the IoS spawners (they can still get telefragged I believe, but its not as big of a deal since its unending).  Of course its not exactly the same, but its close enough and helps remedy the issue.  And with a voodoo doll setup I can have the spawner doors close at the same time the Motherdemon gets released.

 

12 hours ago, CoTeCiO said:

Another thing that I wanted to point out. AFAIK, when the IoS is activated, there's no way to disable it. If the keys close off the teleporters to the main arena, what's supposed to happen in the enclosed areas where the demons will spawn? Will it keep spawning more and more monsters inside them with no way for them to exit? Wouldn't that have adverse effects on Vanilla? Is there a limit in the engine for the amount of monsters that spawn on IoS? I remember that for some reason Lost Souls started to spawn at coordinates 0,0 eventually, but to be honest, it's been a long while since I don't play around with the IoS mechanics, so I don't remember much of it.

This is a good point, I'm not sure exactly how it works.  The idea would be that they would keep spawning once the doors are closed, but beyond that I'm not sure how vanilla handles prolonged IoS spawning.  As long as it doesn't crash the game though, I hope it wouldn't be a problem.  And there might be some dehacked stuff I can do to have the spawners disable after a certain point, its something I'll look into.

 

5 hours ago, DeXiaZ said:

Guys, I've got an idea.

 

Let's copy-paste the original Demon Key areas into Map 30.

 

I mean, in the original Doom 64 puzzles are already exists. Let's copy those puzzles. The best way - is copy-pasting the puzzle areas from Outpost Omega, The Lair and The Void.

Hmm, yea maybe.  I think I would prefer something more original for each puzzle just because those maps will have been seen by the player by the point.  We could recreate similar puzzles based off of them, but mix them up a bit (I really like the puzzle in Outpost Omega, so something similar but on a grander scale could be neat).  We'll have to be careful about any teleporting monsters in them though, for the same reasons as I mentioned above.

 

Anyways I figured the way we would set this up is to have the three skullkey puzzles be accessible at the very start of the map.  The whole starting room would likely be redesigned so that its clear the player has choices; do the key puzzles or go straight to the fight, being careful to only trigger the fight when they are ready.

Edited by Mechadon
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mechadon said:

Hmm, yea maybe.  I think I would prefer something more original for each puzzle just because those maps will have been seen by the player by the point.  We could recreate similar puzzles based off of them, but mix them up a bit (I really like the puzzle in Outpost Omega, so something similar but on a grander scale could be neat).  We'll have to be careful about any teleporting monsters in them though, for the same reasons as I mentioned above.

 

Anyways I figured the way we would set this up is to have the three skullkey puzzles be accessible at the very start of the map.  The whole starting room would likely be redesigned so that its clear the player has choices; do the key puzzles or go straight to the fight, being careful to only trigger the fight when they are ready.

Totally agreed.

Share this post


Link to post

So we're about halfway through November, and I hope you remaining mappers are busy finishing up your submissions!  Just remember that if you need help, please don't hesitate to look for a partner.

 

The plan is to release the next test build sometime after the deadline.  From that point on we'll do bug testing, fixing, and polishing.  I won't feature lock the project at that point, but we do need to try and get playable versions of every map in by the deadline.  So if your map isn't perfect, don't worry.  You'll have some time to polish it up after the deadline.

 

Anyways, I have two maps to share - one is an update and the other is entirely new!

 

First here's Blood Keep, which I finished up just a few minutes ago:

iYg6g45m.png0aeQWywm.png

goquTvVm.pnggf7JrjRm.png

Blood Keep v2

 

So basic stuff done here; the visuals were polished and the gameplay was tweaked a bit.  I had to wrestle with a bunch of VPOs which meant the architecture had to be altered in areas, but I tried to integrate the new stuff as gracefully as possible.  I also added more in-depth COOP support.  Pretty standard stuff here.  Also I could use some limits testing help just to be sure everything is good.

 

And here's No Escape, which I finished up for DILDOMASTER666 using a partial base he created:

YHejshNm.pnguHovrLgm.png

88GZOLym.pngD0K55XCm.png

No Escape v1

 

So this map is more of a re-imagining than a straight-up conversion like many of the maps in this.  Overall its larger in scale and a bit more involved, and its not going to play exactly like the original.  I really liked what DILDOMASTER666 had started with this map, so I just went with it.  It feels appropriate given its the map before the finale, so hopefully it works out.  I also had some issues fixing VPOs in this one (arena maps are terrible about that), but I think I knocked them all out.  As usual though, some limit testing would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Mechadon
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Those skies <3

 

On 11/11/2017 at 6:03 PM, Mechadon said:

Saint_Guy and I updated The Bleeding recently.  I spent some time cleaning up the texture alignments and general visuals, and we both tweaked the gameplay so it feels more balanced.  So here's a link!

 

The Bleeding v5

 

That track might be my favorite in the entire game exactly because of that spooky chorus intro.  I agree, it fits the map very well!  It would be pretty neat to hear something similar replicated in midi form, though I'd imagine an original composition would have to be crafted around it.

 

Well there's no music deadline to deal with (other than the project's eventual release date), so maybe someone can make it.

 

I figured I would be the one to eventually claim it.  It's just that I need to take a short break so I don't completely burn myself out (I'll probably be overhauling Blood Keep next).

 

Back when DILDOMASTER666 had the map claimed, we briefly discussed ideas.  I've kept the IoS spawner object around with the idea that the spawners will work based off of those.  I'll replace the spinning cube sprite with a blank one and that should be a pretty good representation of the infinite spawning closets.

 

However the big issue we've got to figure out is the lack of demon artifacts, and those are a really integral part of the map.  The only decent idea I can come up with is to expand the map to include optional skullkey areas, each with some sort of trap or puzzle that the player would need to figure out in order to get a key.  That way the player can either chose to get 1 or all of the keys and then use those to close off the spawners and make the fight easier.  Or ignore them entirely and just fight everything all at once.  The hard part is coming up with short but difficult traps/puzzles for each key; I don't want them to be drawn out affairs, but they should be relatively difficult.

 

If anyone has ideas they'd like to toss into the ring for this, please let me know!


I was thinking of the exact same thing a while ago, but didnt post the idea >.>

Part of Revilution's original final boss plan involved shutting off teleporters to seal off incoming hordes, the telefragging inherent to Map 30 would insure the trapped monsters killed each other nonstop. Thought the same thing could be replicated here to simulate the original ending map. Seems like a good way to preserve the original map's "close off the horde" behaviour, not sure about the extra areas though. Could each gate be timed, so have to survive X minutes for Gate 1 to close, X minutes for Gate 2 etc? With the Mother Demon being the final thing to survive?

Edited by Devalaous

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/14/2017 at 10:05 AM, Devalaous said:

Part of Revilution's original final boss plan involved shutting off teleporters to seal off incoming hordes, the telefragging inherent to Map 30 would insure the trapped monsters killed each other nonstop. Thought the same thing could be replicated here to simulate the original ending map. Seems like a good way to preserve the original map's "close off the horde" behaviour, not sure about the extra areas though. Could each gate be timed, so have to survive X minutes for Gate 1 to close, X minutes for Gate 2 etc? With the Mother Demon being the final thing to survive?

A timed gate thing should be possible with some voodoo dolls (just increase the height of the crushing sector's ceiling to get the desired length of time).  If a key/trap setup turns out to be no good, this is definitely something that could be done.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now