Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

YouTube speedrunners

you genius Ryback! i had changed the config somehow and hadnt realised (must have been when i was fiddling around with it a while ago.

thanks!

"yesterday we stood at the rim -  today we are one step further .."^^

ok, So I just tested Ryback´s advice and started with downloading "Handbrake" - 10 MB, ok....Error, need some Windows2015 Framework installed and restart.. OK, well then...  2MB download, in order to install we need to download another 100MB...jesusfckchrist... OK!....restart - still error.  *sigh*

So beside not being really motivated to get this Handbrake running, It still might work If I put some more installation work + nerves into it - I went over to see if Fraps would "do its thing" at all. Cause I was afraid it might build too big files to handle (12GB to go on my HD but I didnt get even close to that)..

Whatever "settings" I tried with Fraps (not that there are too many settings) It would stop recording always after quite exactly 30s - still not too sure why, maybe not enough RAM? and yeah, sure i got a "Toaster CPU" (AMD E1-2500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1,4Ghz, 4 GB Ram and Windows 8.1)^^

23 minutes ago, PanterD2S said:

I tried with Fraps (not that there are too many settings) It would stop recording always after quite exactly 30s - still not too sure why

You didn't buy it.

23 minutes ago, PanterD2S said:

Error, need some Windows2015 Framework installed and restart.. OK, well then...  2MB download, in order to install we need to download another 100MB...jesusfckchrist... OK!....restart - still error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145 Make sure you have both x86 and x64 redistributables.

You didn't buy it.

sure not  - If Id buy anything at all that be Bandicam for now as Im getting any results here at least. 

Ill check out the other hint concerning handbreak&windows 2015 Framework later. Gonna wait a bit maybe someone else comes up with a working solution for me..