Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Taco_of_Doom

Resurrect Gun and Summon Gun

I have an idea for a mod for Doom 2. Using a similar script to the Arch-Vile, could there be a gun the shoots a BFG-like projectile that resurrects every corpse it touches? It would be even more cool if it could resurrect every single corpse (bosses, dead marine props, Arch-Viles, etc.).

I also had another idea. A gun that could shoot a beam and summon a random monsters of any type found in the code (marines, mod monsters, and vanilla monsters, etc.) where t
he beam made a collision.

If these mods exist, together or not, could someone post a link? If not,
then someone could make a mod like this or just let this post sink and drown in the deep web of the Internet.

Complex Doom's Legendary Complex Addon has a spell book that resurrects enemies and puts them on your side.

Your second weapon sounds really useless if you already have the first gun, not to mention that it's random and can make a map too easy, plus there's not much strategy to use it for since it's just random.

I remember watching some Gzdoom or Skulltag videos on Youtube some years ago where the person used a remote control to spawn monsters (from the realm667 bestiary, custom monsters) and had them fight each other in tournament format in an arena :D

joe-ilya said:

Complex Doom's Legendary Complex Addon has a spell book that resurrects enemies and puts them on your side.

Your second weapon sounds really useless if you already have the first gun, not to mention that it's random and can make a map too easy, plus there's not much strategy to use it for since it's just random.

A spawn gun already exists. It spits icon of sin cubes. Normal fire spawns weaker enemies only including zombies while stronger fire spawns cacodemons up to archviles.

VGA said:

I remember watching some Gzdoom or Skulltag videos on Youtube some years ago where the person used a remote control to spawn monsters (from the realm667 bestiary, custom monsters) and had them fight each other in tournament format in an arena :D

This?