Moments where you truly were freaked out

The time when my save file got corrupted.

I forget what level it was, but there is a storage locker that has a sticky note with something like, "Don't open at all costs. Code 666" written in blood(I think). Being me, I opened the locker and an imp jumped out. I liked that jump-scare more than most of the others where is was an enemy waiting for you right behide a door.

Spoiler

Made this spoiler by mistake and don't know how to get rid of this.

Edited by Averagewalrus23.9

Posted (edited)

^ That level is Delta Labs 2B, hehe.

Edit : I just recalled another part that freaked me out. It is located near the exit in Alpha Labs Sector 2 where you need to activate a mechanic ladder to go upstairs but lots of spiders (trites) start coming out from the walls. I really love/hate that part.

Edited by Gerardo194

Posted (edited)

Made a highlight of this moment, where the game caught me off guard. I was surprised by a Wraith and then the door started eating them D: The Horror!

1 person likes this

Hey, Why don't the demon corpses disappear?

Oh, I see. I haven't played any Doom3 mod, hehe.

Watching me from a security camera watching me from a security camera watching me from a security camera... That one zombie could still say: "mmm boy... mmm boy..." *fart* "mmm boy..."

2 people like this

The only part that actually spookt me was the imp under the stairs in communications, that noise it made with that backlight was a good scare the first time.

1 person likes this

^ Never understood that part, lol. And here's another freaky moment from Communications Transfer. Same level with the imp under the stairs:

1 person likes this