Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

wesleyjohnson's (C)E1M1(/MAP01) edits

Hey, I'm trying to assemble a PWAD of my old MAP01/E1M1 (I've made a few more improvements, kind of a last "director's cut") to put on /idgames, and I'd like to include (on other map slots) variations on the map made by other authors.

I have a vanilla-ified version by Giancarlo Laso (Shadow1013) from "Invasion of the Damned", which, even though I was dead set against my map being vanillaified for Freedoom, is pretty interesting to play through.

But I recall wesleyjohnson made some edits that didn't get merged (some of which I really disagreed with, but not all of them). I'd like to add his edits to my PWAD, but I can't find his wads - I've tried searching forum threads and I've looked over the old FTP dump I put up at https://jmtd.net/tmp/freedoom_old_ftp/ but they aren't there.

Does anyone (including wesley :)) still have them?

Thanks

Thanks - this looks to be what I was looking for.

Edit: just realised TheGreenHerring made some edits too. Mustn't forget them!

He (or someone else) also removed the falling rocks from the first section. It's frustrating that the full history is not in git. Ah well.

Oh! that's much more recent than I thought. Thanks. Another person to credit ;) (Although I'm putting back in a version of the collapsing wall, albeit better)