Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

The Weaponry

The Pistol
------------
The pistol is a COLT OFFICIAL POLICE: .22LR / .38cal revolver. It has below par stopping power but a decent rate of fire. I has a clipsize of 6 shots.

The Shotgun
--------------
The Remington 870 shotgun has excellent stopping power at close to medium range. It can hold 6 shells at a time.

Super Shotgun
----------------
A Sawed Off Double Barrel Shotgun with outstanding stopping power at almost any range. Its spread is deadly when close. This gun must be reloaded when both of its barrels are empty.

The Chaingun
--------------
The GE M-134 Electric Chain Gun (modified to use .38 caliber rounds and to have a slower rate of fire to lower ammo consumption) is a weapon with decent stopping power and a decent rate of fire. Use bursts, as the gun gets a little inaccurate once it has started spinning faster. This gun requires new chains when it becomes empty.

The Rocket Launcher
---------------------
The Rocket Launcher used by the U.A.C. is the M-79 90mm Rocket Launcher. Its stopping power is incredible, with a great rate of fire! The U.A.C. uses rockets the size of D-Cell batteries, which can decently fit into the weapon with ease.

Plasma Gun
------------
The Plasma Gun uses a mixture of chemicals to launch out balls of liquid plasmatic energy. The balls have a steady temperature of 25,000 degrees, though the shooter doesn't feel this.

The BFG 9000
--------------
The technology behind the BFG is not actually original. It was originally a spin off the plasma rifle technology, but the old model (deemed the BFG 2704) was canned in favour of this much more powerful weapon. Rumours circulating suggest a new model, tagged the BFG 10k, though these reports are unconfirmed at this time.

The Chainsaw
--------------
The standard issue chainsaw of the U.A.C. is the Mac 356 which has been refitted with diamond tipped blades to cut through the ore found on Phobos and Deimos.

Little Faith said:

Where are the pics for the energy weapons??

Uh....lets see, last time I check, Plasma Rifles and BFGs did not exist.

Uhh, what exactly is the point with this thread besides showing your profound love of the Security Arms website?

Little Faith said:

Uhh, what exactly is the point with this thread besides showing your profound love of the Security Arms website?

It was just for fun, like all fan stuff.

Every time I see the word "clip" to describe a magazine, I shudder in horror.

Livo said:

Every time I see the word "clip" to describe a magazine, I shudder in horror.

Magazine: flat box-like thing containing bullets - used typically with assault rifles and such.
Clip: Like a magaizine this contains bullets, but is smaller and only used for pistols.

There's a difference between 'magazine' and 'clip' as you can see.

I saw a pic of a chainsaw that looked EXACTLY like the one in doom a few months ago on dw as a POTD. Anyone know where it is?