Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eradrop

"Hide & Seek" My new Project

Thanks for the feedback.

I dont really have time for this at the close time, some personal life shits and other project I'm working on.

But as soon as I get some time I will read again all your feedback and Updating.

Just found Duke Nukem! Poor Duke...)

So far that's very promising despite the fact that the boat IDCLEV's me to map02 from doom2 :)

PS Also every game load freezes me for a few seconds.

PPS Yet I have no option to go back from the dukenukem's boat :( even though the gates are opened, they are impassable.

A question: How to get out of the graveyard after I jumped down? It seems the passage out (to the area before the "spears-like" gates) just didn't open. Even from the outside I've seen the strange wall that connected with the graveyard, but it stands still and doesn't open :(

Also a suggestion: Why not make the map a pickable object, and replace automap with new picked one.

Edited by Mere_Duke

This is a huuuge thing! Congratulations on putting so much manpower into creating this world.

For me personally it's not doomish enough to play, though.

But again, huge respect for that :)

On 7.12.2017 at 3:25 AM, Mere_Duke said:

Also a suggestion: Why not make the map a pickable object, and replace automap with new picked one.

I wanted to make it as a static object so you can see where you're standing and where're the charms to compare to your spot

Encountered an annoying bug, if you dont have enough ammo to reload the MG to full clip, it will be stuck like this.

Screenshot_Doom_20170819_231032.png

Its not a bug, its the way it should be.

You need to have at least 300 bullets to reload or else the player will hold the weapon open.

I really wanted to enjoy this, but it's just too frustratingly difficult. And this is 90% because of the rifle monks. I can never hear their alert or roaming sound (do they even make them?), so they constantly sneak up on and kill me. This is not helped by the shrubbery placed everywhere blocking me from spotting them. Look at the cultists in Blood they're based on, they make very loud & distinctive noises to alert the player, because they're a dangerous enemy that the player needs to know of.

On 1/25/2019 at 6:01 AM, whirledtsar said:

I really wanted to enjoy this, but it's just too frustratingly difficult. And this is 90% because of the rifle monks. I can never hear their alert or roaming sound (do they even make them?), so they constantly sneak up on and kill me. This is not helped by the shrubbery placed everywhere blocking me from spotting them. Look at the cultists in Blood they're based on, they make very loud & distinctive noises to alert the player, because they're a dangerous enemy that the player needs to know of.

Awww yeah I remember playing this and ninjamonks attacking me from behind every now and then. They usually spawn from that holes when you don't look there.

I wonder if the mod is still in development...