Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamMossad

Selling my rare Master Levels for Doom II 1995 w/CD Box & Poster - check it on eBay!

This expansion pack is fun as hell. It has 21 "official" extra levels for Doom II, and another 1,830 amateur levels downloaded from the early days of the innerwebs. I didn't wind up playing these levels often (hence the excellent condition) but I distinctly remember the Simpsons level with Flanders chucking bibles at you. Each level has an associated text file from the author that describes the level. A lot of them just seem to be kids in high school or college, and some are pretty funny. All are very nostalgic (a lot of AOL/Yahoo e-mail addresses for correspondence). The poster included with this expansion pack is pretty sweet too. Read more here: doomwiki.org/wiki/Master_Levels_for_Doom_II

Link to the auction: ebay.com/itm/292039281764

Wow 24 bids and no replies, how bizarre huh?

I would be deilighted to win such an item, a real interesting piece you have there.

I doubt I would sadly be able to afford such an item the way the bidding is going though.

Hope you get a good price for it, looks like it's going that way!

Thanks! It's a great collection and a fun game, but I figured most would be interested in it as a collector's item. Mostly I just want to find it a good home.

The Master Levels represent the pinnacle of Doom mapping. Excellent authors involved, great maps.

That is one wonderful piece of history. Too bad I spent my money on headphones (they rock, but nothing compares to Doom). The auction seems to be going pretty well for you TeamMossad. Allow me to say that whoever gets it is very lucky.