Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halfblind

Duck Doom Deluxe

Duck Doom Deluxe Official Website

Duck Doom Deluxe combines elements from Duck Hunt and Doom and combines them into one gameplay experience. With the gameplay of Duck Hunt intact it adds all the weapons from Doom 2 creating a rather fun and enjoyable experience. Crafted using Game Maker 5.3 by Noproblo it is highly playable on older windows operating systems.

In the game menus you can choose to shoot 1 duck or 2 ducks at a time then you can select a difficulty of feathery of fowl. You can also choose to toggle the sky texture on or off.

While playing the game it is very possible to shoot a fly away if you are very fast at doing so. Every once in awhile an imp picks up the duck instead of the dog. This is actually quite funny and unexpected when it happens. It is impossible to shoot the dog with the doom weapons but you can punch it with your fists at the beginning of each round. At the time of creation the game developer was working at an animal shelter so he thought it inappropriate to shoot at the dog.

This game is very enjoyable and fun to play especially if you don’t have much time to play other games. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in playing it. Just click the link above and try it out. I give it a score of 4 out of 5 stars with a violence level of 3 out of 5.

Upon writing this I have a total score of 279300.

Halfblind said:

At the time of creation the game developer was working at an animal shelter so he thought it inappropriate to shoot at the dog.

Yet he remade a game that was all about killing ducks?

[quote="wheresthebeef" post="1724517"]
Ducks =/= Dogs
Ya I understand that, but if you were to work at an animal shelter wouldn't you be against death of animals for sport?

Doominator2 said:
wheresthebeef said:

Ducks =/= Dogs

Ya I understand that, but if you were to work at an animal shelter wouldn't you be against death of animals for sport?

Does said animal shelter take in pet ducks?

Dog Shooting Doom?

I volunteered at a Greyhound shelter for quite some time yet I didn't own a dog, nor want one. The other volunteers would harass me about it.