Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloxxer23

What the heck happened to Doom Touch/D Touch??

I can't wait for delta touch to come out! I really want to test and see if WolfenDoom BoA works on it.

On 05/11/2017 at 11:21 PM, DoodGuy said:

Alpha testing beloko? Where do we sign up?

Please PM me I'll give you details, thanks

well... I got the beta and it plays a lot better. I have tried beta 1 of Wolfendoom BoA and it runs *somewhat*. There are a lot of graphical bugs such as some parts of the levels being slightly transparent same bug goes to the 3d models and sometimes sprites go missing. but other then that it runs okay.

I can safely say lads, the future of Dtouch is bright.

Superbly optimized

Full mod support

All you have to do is wait, because the alpha has quite a few bugs

Is delta out now? I must've missed the announcement. What's the process of upgrading?

I have got one legit licence of Doom Touch I adquired via Amazon Appstore from a Kindle Fire tablet from a direct relative of mine (I may give details via PM, of course). Therefore, am I eligible for receiving one updated apk which does not require Amazon Underground? Chocolate Doom not being able of saving settings is really pissing me off, because I cannot tweak the cfg file in order to enable autorun. Having to hold the (physical) shift key is really annoying.

Hi yeah beta testing open:

You need: Google+, Android 4.1, 150MB writable storage.

If you want to beta test you need to join the Google Community:

https://plus.google.com/communities/113901309030166361719?sqinv=VXR4Vzg4STd3UGo5bTI4SDNnQ3ROLUlleTZVMi1R

Click on the link to become a tester then you should be able to see the app in Google Play.

PM me and I'll give you a Google Play code.

Sauce will be updated here:

https://github.com/emileb?tab=repositories

So, Delta-Touch is now further in development… Now I await GZDoom-Android to update so I'd have a base for me TC's Android version. (Otherwise, I'd have to tell people to get Delta-Touch and somehow add my game as three PWADs…)

I still like D-Touch and Delta-Touch but I don't play the original Doom now, only working on my TC.

Could we get a skulltag source port in delta touch? playing doom multiplayer and invasion on the go would be cool.

Edited by MrD!zone

51 minutes ago, MrD!zone said:

Could we get a skulltag source port in delta touch? playing doom multiplayer and invasion on the go would be cool.

Why Skulltag and not Zandronum?

1 minute ago, DoodGuy said:

Why Skulltag and not Zandronum?

Because some mods work on skulltag that don't work on zandronum.

3 minutes ago, MrD!zone said:

But zandronum has a bigger and better mod support

5 minutes ago, DoodGuy said:

But zandronum has a bigger and better mod support

ok. Why not both?

I still have d-touch from before google took it down, it has never really wanted to work anymore.

Not gonna lie, zandronum would be a sweet addition, just for the mp capabilities, but skulltag is a dead port not worth anyone's time.

5 hours ago, Fonze said:

Not gonna lie, zandronum would be a sweet addition, just for the mp capabilities, but skulltag is a dead port not worth anyone's time.

@MrD!zone What mods only work in Skulltag and not Zandronum? And please don't count mods that need skulltag-data.pk3, as Zandronum can load many of those...

On 7. 12. 2017 at 11:08 AM, MrD!zone said:

isnt zandronum kinda just updated version of skultag?

Is there a way to configure Dosbox to be able to shoot while you move around like on the Doom Touch port in this video?

I just need a way to be able to shoot, and once you start pressing, keep it pressed but be able to move around while you keep shotting, this is one of the main reasons why the Beloko ports makes the games playable.

If you can't shoot while moving your view it's the reason why is not playable:

as you see, the key to shoot is just a key, you can't shoot while turning, if we could get it like on Beloko's unreleased port, we could make it playable.

beloko.png

If we could get that shooting button design in Dosbox, we could have playable Duke3D on Android. Beloko's design is the best approach to play FPS in a tactile screen i've seen so far. So if we can get that on the Dosbox emulator we can enjoy Duke3D decently.

Edited by qweqioweuo123

On 2018. 2. 5. at 4:06 AM, qweqioweuo123 said:

Is there a way to configure Dosbox to be able to shoot while you move around like on the Doom Touch port in this video?

You might want to ask it on Magic Dosbox Forum.